With the patch bringing excitement- Broadsword looks into the EA ACCOUNT linking system?

edited October 2018 in General Board
There are a number of old accounts out there that people would trade/give to friends but customer service is not providing this option any longer.

They are saying the account and secret word has been changed recently and therefore they will not do it again.

These accounts will stay closed. You will not make the money off the race/name changes or monthly subscriptions.

Not sure why this would not be a priority as well.
Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Are you trying to buy Gunsjr accounts for sale too?
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Are you trying to buy Gunsjr accounts for sale too?

Never heard of him. What's he selling ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• A couple high rr toons on PC but he can’t get them unlinked. I was thinking of buying them too for fun if they were cheap.
    A couple high rr toons on PC but he can’t get them unlinked. I was thinking of buying them too for fun if they were cheap.

Hell what classes ?
    HERORIUS

• Can’t remember off top of my head. Was the old funmoon account and another one and then another account with a ton of plat and medium ranks
  • not familiar with funmoon.

But I think if the original owner isn't playing anymore- somebody should be able to purchase it and play.

Don't let high realm rank accounts die
    HERORIUS

• Think he was an irc guy
  • I would be curious on the classes
    HERORIUS

• I can try to find the thread if you really want
  • Nah I just don't understand why this changed overnight with the customer service.
    HERORIUS

• I don’t feel bad if they can’t unlink to resell the accounts leave it the way it is imo...
  • With rename and rerace- there is $$$ sitting out there for BS on these accounts.
    HERORIUS

• What if I wanted to buy Nate’s banned accounts and change the names?!?
    What if I wanted to buy Nate’s banned accounts and change the names?!?

If you don't have spare money for MTX, I doubt you have enough IRL money for my original ea account.
    HERORIUS

• Not that I don’t have the money, I just don’t feel the need to spend it on transmogs and stuff