Saturday Night Fights--- Natebruner & ALB Nation Destroy HERO and Then Xyorman (x 2 on midgard lol)

You wanna call out Alb Nation Hero? There is one alb bg you should be fearful of

The next move is out-smarting the mid counterparts. Listen/watch and takes notes on this move.

After being beat down- Xyorman had the mid bg wait in hurb for 45 mins. The he decided the relic move would be smart.

Please challenge Alb Nation again hero... And we will farm you later Midgard.

Nate

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• If you're gonna post it do it right....Albion Nation Destroys Hib and Mid bg's. Throwing your name in there for an ego boost is just lol.
  • That 2nd video is sic bro. All time classic.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    That 2nd video is sic bro. All time classic.

Just awesome play and push by all ! That was fun
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Looks like nobody was expecting this move. Beib even throws some love my way on the call :)
    Perfect execution by all of Albion tonight. Great job Baby

This stream is fun to watch

HERORIUS

• I hope Hero "Challenges" Albion again as it was nice getting so many realm points from killing the Alb bg. If anyone really wants to see how well the Albs did please watch these videos of Carol streaming the U.S. primetime bgs fighting.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/301836262

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/301881824

Albion lost almost every single fight vs the Hib bg and Mid bg.
  • edited August 2018 PM
    3/4 of the week the albion map was nearly complete green, lol, what a **** :D

/monty
    Post edited by Stoertebecker on
  • What’s that really saying? Alb has little to no population on when hero turns it green, then mids normally outnumber the albs and prevent them from taking back the keeps hero took during the day against 10 people who are solo, running quests or small manning. Not too hard to see what the truth really is.
  • You can PVE during the day but do not challenge Albion to RvR during USA Primetime.

You saw how that will turn out.
    HERORIUS

• Yes Nate we saw, u camped empty keeps and didn't defend
    Great job
  • Smeger wrote: »
    Yes Nate we saw, u camped empty keeps and didn't defend
    Great job

• Smeger wrote: »
    Great job

There is a new army in town. You don't decide where Midgard BG dies Smeger. WE DO !
    HERORIUS

• edited August 2018 PM
    Smeger wrote: »
    Great job

NEVER TAKE A KNEE

Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Smeger wrote: »
    Great job

NEVER TAKE A KNEE

he kneel'd before his lord Highdamge !
    You can PVE during the day but do not challenge Albion to RvR during USA Primetime.

You saw how that will turn out.

Again, watch the videos of Carol streaming during US primetime. Albs lost almost every single fight to both hibs and mids.
  • Lol. I was on my armsman who just got his free gear in that relic town when you guys stormed through and wiped out the whole town. I was like gd!
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Lol. I was on my armsman who just got his free gear in that relic town when you guys stormed through and wiped out the whole town. I was like gd!

LOL
    HERORIUS

• BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    What’s that really saying? Alb has little to no population on when hero turns it green, then mids normally outnumber the albs and prevent them from taking back the keeps hero took during the day against 10 people who are solo, running quests or small manning. Not too hard to see what the truth really is.

The truth is that 70% of albions population is switching realms as soon as anna or hero are running, the rest are sneaks forming fg scouts and die hard solo ppl with adhd, thats the truth.

Now someone with an extraordinary adhd is running a bg 1-2 times a week, winning some fights and call it the Nation of Albion...lmao.

• UPDATED-- LOVE THIS

HERORIUS

• stop hiding your stats Nate I need a good laugh 87 deaths this week ROFL 9r4j3s28btei.png
  • Clumsy wrote: »
    stop hiding your stats Nate I need a good laugh 87 deaths this week ROFL 9r4j3s28btei.png

I promised my BG that as the MA I will never take a Knee during battle with the enemy. I am the first into battle and often the first to die. As the MA you can never fear death.

HERORIUS

• Love how Nate gets under y'alls skin XD. Albion was on the verge of non-existence month ago. This guy singlehandedly revitalized the entire realm in NF.

Keep on ripping Nate!
  • Love how Nate gets under y'alls skin XD. Albion was on the verge of non-existence month ago. This guy singlehandedly revitalized the entire realm in NF.

Keep on ripping Nate!

/salute Come join us when you can Amp, we will be waiting for you.
    HERORIUS

Love how Nate gets under y'alls skin XD. Albion was on the verge of non-existence month ago. This guy singlehandedly revitalized the entire realm in NF.

Keep on ripping Nate!

/salute Come join us when you can Amp, we will be waiting for you.

Cheers mate, will do! May have to join you guys for some mid/hib beat downs this upcoming weekend.