Quest based PVE for RVR Important Items is dumb

Who's idea is this!!! both of the BS content that BS shoved up .... bla, got on tonight to do some RVR and NF is dead. so group said hey lets do some Cursed crap 9-10 eh? well guess what! I haven't done 1-8 so i'm out of luck and now im left with 2 options

1.) Quitting for the night (similar feeling fallows after every daily quest is finished and i cant get a new one, another dumb idea i hated in other mmo's) and maybe returning in a few days if I dont cancel subs.
2.) Complain on forms and wait for RVR to pickup, or do some other shifty not really daoc but nostalgic daoc activities that done involve all this BS crap.

Just thought I would let someone know how little I like there new content that has to be consumed linearly.

Comments

• All RvR important items come from PvE. While I think OW and Curse should be like MLs (can be done in any order), neither quest line takes long to complete and can be done with a FG. Therefore, I don't see what the problem is atm. The only way to avoid spending time doing PvE encounters is to buy items (plats or BPs).

Regarding NF being dead, waiting for action is counter intuitive as it requires initiative and persistence. If everyone waited for something to happen, no one would find each other.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • rocketait wrote: »
    Who's idea is this!!! both of the BS content that BS shoved up .... bla, got on tonight to do some RVR and NF is dead. so group said hey lets do some Cursed crap 9-10 eh? well guess what! I haven't done 1-8 so i'm out of luck.

It literally takes as long to do 1-8, as it would to run around NF looking for action for as long as you probably did before coming here to whine.
  • rocketait wrote: »
    Who's idea is this!!! both of the BS content that BS shoved up .... bla, got on tonight to do some RVR and NF is dead. so group said hey lets do some Cursed crap 9-10 eh? well guess what! I haven't done 1-8 so i'm out of luck and now im left with 2 options

1.) Quitting for the night (similar feeling fallows after every daily quest is finished and i cant get a new one, another dumb idea i hated in other mmo's) and maybe returning in a few days if I dont cancel subs.
    2.) Complain on forums and wait for RVR to pickup, or do some other shifty not really daoc but nostalgic daoc activities that done involve all this BS crap.

Not h8'ing and I get it, but how is it our fault that you haven't bothered to complete [Curse] 1-8?
    Also there's a 3rd option yanoo Ghost keep is live so how about anything related to that.

This game literally is easier then it has ever been in the 17 yrs it's been online, yet here we are posting on the forums...

GL
  • I have to agree with everyone else that replied here, getting items and doing the PvE aspect to get templated is easier than ever before. Not only can you do OW and Curse with a fg or less but then you have bp's to buy any left over item you might need.
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    Not h8'ing and I get it, but how is it our fault that you haven't bothered to complete [Curse] 1-8?

This game literally is easier then it has ever been in the 17 yrs it's been online, yet here we are posting on the forums...L

This ^^^

Don't get angry at anyone but yourself for not having completed 1-8 in the past year it has been out.
    You can complete 1-10 in under 2 hours easily with the new nerfs.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Made 100k+ last 4 nights casual play, about 2-3 hours at most. Suggestion, maybe find another character to play, switch realms. Many options available if all you want to do is RvR. Join a guild, contribute & profit.
  • Amen Snaillyn!!