Spirit of the Game Question- In Regard to Relics

I believe @Helgha mentioned relics to me earlier today.

But if a bg were to capture an enemy relic and then deliver this relic to the enemy... is that in the spirit of the game? Everyone put in the time to take but are then forced to then hand over said relic b/c the leader wanted to do this ? Is that not some form of relic hostage as it's not the intention of the game to be played this way.

What if everyone in the bg was not in agreement to do so? Is this spirit of the game?
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS


"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
«1

Comments

  • What if we had a person join a bg, take a keep with the bg, then grab the relic and hold it pretending to ask if the bg was going to run it back? Or conversly stand around at a relic gate and die to mobs the same bg had to pull in which to resume normal game play? Is that in the spirit of the game?

    What if everyone in the bg was in agreement and appealed such a person for disrupting the game play of those in the bg? Is that in the spirit of the game?

    Everyone put in the time and effort to get said relic back, but then are forced to stand around while one person disrupts all those that worked together to retrieve. Is this in the spirit of the game?

    Spirit of the game is a laughable question when posed by the original poster.
  • No derailment please- serious question
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • If the majority agreed to it, then its fine imo. The spirit of the game went out the window a long time ago. 1v1 duels, 8 man who turn if someone adds their fight. That wasnt the original spirit of the game or the design. The meta has changed. it used to be realm vs realm vs realm. If your realm mate was in trouble, you helped. Its not like that anymore.

    If the majority of the bg agreed to it, then carry on. If you feel like it was disruptive behavior, then you have the right to appeal 100 people if you feel you've been affected. Just the same as if 100 people feel like they have had their game play affected and choose to appeal an individual.
  • Sleepwell wrote: »
    If the majority agreed to it, then its fine imo. The spirit of the game went out the window a long time ago. 1v1 duels, 8 man who turn if someone adds their fight. That wasnt the original spirit of the game or the design. The meta has changed. it used to be realm vs realm vs realm. If your realm mate was in trouble, you helped. Its not like that anymore.

    If the majority of the bg agreed to it, then carry on. If you feel like it was disruptive behavior, then you have the right to appeal 100 people if you feel you've been affected. Just the same as if 100 people feel like they have had their game play affected and choose to appeal an individual.

    You say "spirit of the game" went out of the window a long time ago. Yet many people will quote this when talking about relics. What you think @Helgha ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Sleepwell wrote: »
    If the majority of the bg agreed to it, then carry on. If you feel like it was disruptive behavior, then you have the right to appeal 100 people if you feel you've been affected. Just the same as if 100 people feel like they have had their game play affected and choose to appeal an individual.

    This in spades. I'd wage the OP knows entirely what is and isn't in the spirit of the game. Just as I'd wager he knows his egocentric activities are not in the spirit of the game but in the spirit of stroking his own ego.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Please stay on topic folks. I don't want to have to keep reminding everyone :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Please stay on topic folks. I don't want to have to keep reminding everyone :)

    We are on topic, you just don't like what we're saying there is a difference.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Please stay on topic folks. I don't want to have to keep reminding everyone :)

    We are on topic, you just don't like what we're saying there is a difference.

    "I'd wage the OP knows entirely what is and isn't in the spirit of the game. Just as I'd wager he knows his egocentric activities are not in the spirit of the game but in the spirit of stroking his own ego. "


    Reading comprehension - address the question. Not an opinion of the OP.

    Please this is not difficult to understand :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    I don't want to have to keep reminding everyone :)

    why didn't you just make the topic @helgha - since he seems to be your personal target this week. I'm sure xyor, rescu and jenini are enjoying not being in your crosshairs.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Please stay on topic folks. I don't want to have to keep reminding everyone :)

    We are on topic, you just don't like what we're saying there is a difference.

    "I'd wage the OP knows entirely what is and isn't in the spirit of the game. Just as I'd wager he knows his egocentric activities are not in the spirit of the game but in the spirit of stroking his own ego. "


    Reading comprehension - address the question. Not an opinion of the OP.

    Please this is not difficult to understand :)

    The comprehension issue is on your end. You asked about the spirit of the game, before we can properly answer there is a question as to your ability to "comprehend" what truly is and isn't in the spirit of the game. It's fair ground but feel free to report us if you feel differently.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • tald wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    I don't want to have to keep reminding everyone :)

    why didn't you just make the topic @helgha - since he seems to be your personal target this week. I'm sure xyor, rescu and jenini are enjoying not being in your crosshairs.

    I'm just curious if others find giving the enemy the relic.... "In the spirit of the game"

    Spirit of the game seems to be...…. questionable
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Please stay on topic folks. I don't want to have to keep reminding everyone :)

    We are on topic, you just don't like what we're saying there is a difference.

    "I'd wage the OP knows entirely what is and isn't in the spirit of the game. Just as I'd wager he knows his egocentric activities are not in the spirit of the game but in the spirit of stroking his own ego. "


    Reading comprehension - address the question. Not an opinion of the OP.

    Please this is not difficult to understand :)

    The comprehension issue is on your end. You asked about the spirit of the game, before we can properly answer there is a question as to your ability to "comprehend" what truly is and isn't in the spirit of the game. It's fair ground but feel free to report us if you feel differently.

    I'm not going to report you … that's you that posts on carol's page reporting me :)
    I like good discussion but prefer it with people who haven't quit and are up to date with the game currently.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Please stay on topic folks. I don't want to have to keep reminding everyone :)

    We are on topic, you just don't like what we're saying there is a difference.

    "I'd wage the OP knows entirely what is and isn't in the spirit of the game. Just as I'd wager he knows his egocentric activities are not in the spirit of the game but in the spirit of stroking his own ego. "


    Reading comprehension - address the question. Not an opinion of the OP.

    Please this is not difficult to understand :)

    The comprehension issue is on your end. You asked about the spirit of the game, before we can properly answer there is a question as to your ability to "comprehend" what truly is and isn't in the spirit of the game. It's fair ground but feel free to report us if you feel differently.

    I'm not going to report you … that's you that posts on carol's page reporting me :)
    I like good discussion but prefer it with people who haven't quit and are up to date with the game currently.

    I'm shocked at your allegation. I'm merely asking if a particular thread has outlived it's usefulness and been derailed too much to remain open. You prefer to converse with others yet continue to do so with me and continue to send me PM's. These are not the actions of someone whom prefers to converse with others unless no one else wants to converse with you, which I could see being the case.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Please stay on topic folks. I don't want to have to keep reminding everyone :)

    We are on topic, you just don't like what we're saying there is a difference.

    "I'd wage the OP knows entirely what is and isn't in the spirit of the game. Just as I'd wager he knows his egocentric activities are not in the spirit of the game but in the spirit of stroking his own ego. "


    Reading comprehension - address the question. Not an opinion of the OP.

    Please this is not difficult to understand :)

    The comprehension issue is on your end. You asked about the spirit of the game, before we can properly answer there is a question as to your ability to "comprehend" what truly is and isn't in the spirit of the game. It's fair ground but feel free to report us if you feel differently.

    I'm not going to report you … that's you that posts on carol's page reporting me :)
    I like good discussion but prefer it with people who haven't quit and are up to date with the game currently.

    I'm shocked at your allegation. I'm merely asking if a particular thread has outlived it's usefulness and been derailed too much to remain open. You prefer to converse with others yet continue to do so with me and continue to send me PM's. These are not the actions of someone whom prefers to converse with others unless no one else wants to converse with you, which I could see being the case.

    I attempt to converse with you because you flock to my posts. I look for meaningful discussion on my posts :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • You asked about the spirit of the game and gave your example. The replys have all been in and about the spirit of the game and thus, no 'derailment' and perfectly on target.
  • I've disgreed and debated with Sovereign probably more than any player over the years - but his voice on this forum has never missed beat - its just undeniably the raw unbiased truth.
  • tald wrote: »
    I've disgreed and debated with Sovereign probably more than any player over the years - but his voice on this forum has never missed beat - its just undeniably the raw unbiased truth.

    I've never heard you speak
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • The spirit of the game was crushed long ago. If I were a new player reading these forums to see what the game is about I would walk away and look elsewhere. Toxic egos, people repeatedly banned for breaking the rules and then allowed to buy a new account and return, people exploiting and hacking who never get punished. It's worse than a pay to win game. And before anyone gets a big head and complains, it's not just one player, there are many showing the same bad behavior and being allowed to continue playing.
  • There is nothing against the spirit of the game to ally with a foe, however temporarily, to overcome another foe -- the enemy of my enemy, et al
  • The spirit of the game for me is free flowing battle while I pretend to be a magical creature from a time that never existed. Sometimes this means I zerg and take various objectives. Sometimes I gather flowers. If I participate in taking a relic I might place it in a keep that I hope later to defend or behind a tree for others to find. Sometimes I ally with those who I normally fight so that I can beat back a foe that is stronger than me. Sometimes I try to pick off stragglers. Teasing (trash talk) is part of it all with (at least on my part) no desire to hurt feelings. I share ideas and learn about new ways to fire a bow. When actions cross lines it makes me sad. I play for friends and fun.
    u953t8fr4by8.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • I agree you can ally with a foe to fight another.

    But this said relic would add to the strength of all of Midgard and could be defended by others for even more battles. It's the handing over of a relic that I'm questioning not a temporary ally situation.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Nate baiting as usual.

    Staying on topic, taking the relic "hostage" and trying to auction it along with many other examples of macro/multi boxing infringements and you question "spirit of the game" Nate, when will you actually realise that you are fighting a losing battle here and in game. Maybe time to grow up?
  • Badnagen wrote: »
    The spirit of the game was crushed long ago. If I were a new player reading these forums to see what the game is about I would walk away and look elsewhere. Toxic egos, people repeatedly banned for breaking the rules and then allowed to buy a new account and return, people exploiting and hacking who never get punished. It's worse than a pay to win game. And before anyone gets a big head and complains, it's not just one player, there are many showing the same bad behavior and being allowed to continue playing.

    100% correct sadly

  • Beeks wrote: »
    Nate baiting as usual.

    Staying on topic, taking the relic "hostage" and trying to auction it along with many other examples of macro/multi boxing infringements and you question "spirit of the game" Nate, when will you actually realise that you are fighting a losing battle here and in game. Maybe time to grow up?

    What if a player doing so didn't want it being given to the enemy ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Beeks wrote: »
    Nate baiting as usual.

    Staying on topic, taking the relic "hostage" and trying to auction it along with many other examples of macro/multi boxing infringements and you question "spirit of the game" Nate, when will you actually realise that you are fighting a losing battle here and in game. Maybe time to grow up?

    What if a player doing so didn't want it being given to the enemy ?

    Recently a relic was taken and held "hostage", the player concerned refused to take it to the temple or give it to the bg leader, ringing any bells? It had FA to do with giving it to the enemy, it was merely yet another example of actions that affect the "spirit of the game".

    Fortunately folks are tired of this behaviour and said person is finding it ever more difficult to find in game guilds/groups.

    The best way of dealing with these people is to stick them on ignore/refuse to group with them/allow them to wreck guilds rep etc. Eventually these people will find the game to be a very lonely place to be.

  • Beeks wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Beeks wrote: »
    Nate baiting as usual.

    Staying on topic, taking the relic "hostage" and trying to auction it along with many other examples of macro/multi boxing infringements and you question "spirit of the game" Nate, when will you actually realise that you are fighting a losing battle here and in game. Maybe time to grow up?

    What if a player doing so didn't want it being given to the enemy ?

    Recently a relic was taken and held "hostage", the player concerned refused to take it to the temple or give it to the bg leader, ringing any bells? It had FA to do with giving it to the enemy, it was merely yet another example of actions that affect the "spirit of the game".

    Fortunately folks are tired of this behaviour and said person is finding it ever more difficult to find in game guilds/groups.

    The best way of dealing with these people is to stick them on ignore/refuse to group with them/allow them to wreck guilds rep etc. Eventually these people will find the game to be a very lonely place to be.

    You avoided the question.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Relics were designed to be taken and held, not bartered for. If you dont want relics falling into other realms hands there are ways to do this without resorting to holding them hostage. I am sure that even you can understand this.
  • Beeks wrote: »
    Relics were designed to be taken and held, not bartered for. If you dont want relics falling into other realms hands there are ways to do this without resorting to holding them hostage. I am sure that even you can understand this.

    Again you avoid the question. Let me list it again for you.


    What if a player doing so didn't want it being given to the enemy ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Beeks wrote: »
    Relics were designed to be taken and held, not bartered for. If you dont want relics falling into other realms hands there are ways to do this without resorting to holding them hostage. I am sure that even you can understand this.

    Again you avoid the question. Let me list it again for you.


    What if a player doing so didn't want it being given to the enemy ?

    And at the risk of repeating myself, relics were never intended to be given away/held hostage.
  • edited January 16 PM
    double post
    Post edited by Sleepwell on
  • edited January 16 PM
    Comment
    Post edited by Quickk on
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Beeks wrote: »
    Relics were designed to be taken and held, not bartered for. If you dont want relics falling into other realms hands there are ways to do this without resorting to holding them hostage. I am sure that even you can understand this.

    Again you avoid the question. Let me list it again for you.


    What if a player doing so didn't want it being given to the enemy ?

    That doesn't explain why the player wouldn't simply place it in its temple. If a player holding a relic hostage claims to do so because they fear someone else may give it to an enemy realm, the remedy is to place the relic in it's home, if an enemy relic then to place it in a friendly keep. Simply holding a relic to be a cancerous troll to the community at large is not in the spirit of the game. Further, someone trolling the player base attempting to auction off the relic cannot then claim to be concerned about the relic falling into the wrong hands, basically because it already had at that point.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Beeks wrote: »
    Relics were designed to be taken and held, not bartered for. If you dont want relics falling into other realms hands there are ways to do this without resorting to holding them hostage. I am sure that even you can understand this.

    Again you avoid the question. Let me list it again for you.


    What if a player doing so didn't want it being given to the enemy ?

    If the person in question is you in this case....honestly, I think we would be hard pressed to find anyone who could really give a &^%$$&( what you think :)

    Does that answer your question?
  • Jak wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Beeks wrote: »
    Relics were designed to be taken and held, not bartered for. If you dont want relics falling into other realms hands there are ways to do this without resorting to holding them hostage. I am sure that even you can understand this.

    Again you avoid the question. Let me list it again for you.


    What if a player doing so didn't want it being given to the enemy ?

    If the person in question is you in this case....honestly, I think we would be hard pressed to find anyone who could really give a &^%$$&( what you think :)

    Does that answer your question?

    Again 100% correct
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Beeks wrote: »
    Relics were designed to be taken and held, not bartered for. If you dont want relics falling into other realms hands there are ways to do this without resorting to holding them hostage. I am sure that even you can understand this.

    Again you avoid the question. Let me list it again for you.


    What if a player doing so didn't want it being given to the enemy ?

    That doesn't explain why the player wouldn't simply place it in its temple. If a player holding a relic hostage claims to do so because they fear someone else may give it to an enemy realm, the remedy is to place the relic in it's home, if an enemy relic then to place it in a friendly keep. Simply holding a relic to be a cancerous troll to the community at large is not in the spirit of the game. Further, someone trolling the player base attempting to auction off the relic cannot then claim to be concerned about the relic falling into the wrong hands, basically because it already had at that point.

    Nate does these things and then, incredibly, tries to justify them here and elsewhere. It may have been amusing the first few times but quickly becomes both tiring and extremely frustrating.
    I would expect this sort of behaviour from a child but a "grown up"....you have to question what must be lacking in their lives to resort to this.
  • edited January 16 PM
    Beeks wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Beeks wrote: »
    Relics were designed to be taken and held, not bartered for. If you dont want relics falling into other realms hands there are ways to do this without resorting to holding them hostage. I am sure that even you can understand this.

    Again you avoid the question. Let me list it again for you.


    What if a player doing so didn't want it being given to the enemy ?

    That doesn't explain why the player wouldn't simply place it in its temple. If a player holding a relic hostage claims to do so because they fear someone else may give it to an enemy realm, the remedy is to place the relic in it's home, if an enemy relic then to place it in a friendly keep. Simply holding a relic to be a cancerous troll to the community at large is not in the spirit of the game. Further, someone trolling the player base attempting to auction off the relic cannot then claim to be concerned about the relic falling into the wrong hands, basically because it already had at that point.

    Nate does these things and then, incredibly, tries to justify them here and elsewhere. It may have been amusing the first few times but quickly becomes both tiring and extremely frustrating.
    I would expect this sort of behaviour from a child but a "grown up"....you have to question what must be lacking in their lives to resort to this.

    I would and do take comfort in the fact that no one from BS is fooled by such antics. If history holds true, it won't be long before people engaging in such antics post themselves into a ban.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • If said player refused to be apart of giving an enemy their relic back.. I would call this player a hero.

    Handing relics to enemy realms is not in the spirit of the game.


    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • You are not worth the ban for what I would really like to say :)
  • Jak wrote: »
    You are not worth the ban for what I would really like to say :)

    I say do the math. It will be an unpopular conversation as 66.66% of the population are involved in the relic give & take.

    33.33% of the realm would think it's ok... as they are giving the relic away (feel sorry for the other realm I guess)
    33.33 % of the realm would love a relic for free (thank you !)

    That leaves only 33.33 % of the remaining realm with a true opinion on the matter.

    Out of those 33.33% of the realm that had their relic taken by an enemy and then witness that enemy giving it away
    to the remaining enemy.... how many are cool with that? Is that the spirit of the game ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    If said player refused to be apart of giving an enemy their relic back.. I would call this player a hero.

    Handing relics to enemy realms is not in the spirit of the game.

    It's perfectly acceptable for two realms to team up against the third in a variety of ways. Given your actions, both past and present, it's amusing to see you weigh in on what is or isn't in the spirit of the game. It's also not surprising in the least that you would think yourself a hero.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • edited January 16 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    <a bunch of nonsense>

    There's absolutely nothing to back up or even suggest that the numbers you toss out accurately represent what the current player base may or may not feel on the situation.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Sorry but the math doesn't lie
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Sorry but the my made up math doesn't lie
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Sorry but the my made up math doesn't lie

    Your response is too predictable. You of course would be in favor of albion receiving a free relic for Rescu while mid does all of the hard work.

    Why don't you start a line and we will see what @Xyorman has for a handout today ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • I love derailments
  • Only 33.33% of the population would have a problem with this to begin with.

    As long as the majority are cool with it... I guess its in the "Spirit of the Game"

    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    <a bunch of nonsense>

    There's absolutely nothing to back up or even suggest that the numbers you toss out accurately represent what the current player base may or may not feel on the situation.

    Nates ability for self worship proves that it's pointless to try and reason with him!

  • I don't have a horse in this race and don't even fully comprehend all the arguments (never been on a relic raid; haven't actually done 50rvr since before NF), but I will say:

    I'm shocked to learn there's actually some dude in that Lord of the Dance guild I see losing towers/keeps on world rvr spam.
  • Beeks wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    <a bunch of nonsense>

    There's absolutely nothing to back up or even suggest that the numbers you toss out accurately represent what the current player base may or may not feel on the situation.

    Nates ability for self worship proves that it's pointless to try and reason with him!

    Sorry but I've presented concrete mathematical evidence to support my stance.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
This discussion has been closed.