Does Broadsword consider dropping traps Scripting/macroing ?

2

Comments

  • Yes please stay on topic
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited December 2018 PM
    your mad someone qrabbed a relic and had fun with it on a video qame that's almost 20 years old and that's been nerfed to **** and doesn't even do anything anymore ? [edited]? lol

    "he held hostaqe a relic that was nerfed and hasn't had any effect on qame play in like well over a year, ban him out omq omq," huaeuhaeaheuaHEUAHEUAHEuehauheUEHAuh you so funny :D

    [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • @Carol_Broadsword @John_Broadsword

    Is this going to be reviewed ? Or will I be banned for dropping traps ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    The thread is not about relics or whoever did the last one. It's about broadsword falsely accusing players such as snoop and myself for cheating. I have now provided video evidence that they are wrong.

    I seriously do not think anyone here cares if you were justly banned or not. Nor do I think that Broadsword cares about your feelings. I cannot think of a single situation that I have seen you involved in, where you do not somehow cry wolf and claim to be a victim. It would be in everyones best interest if you simply were just not around anymore, and I don't think that Broadsword is against that anymore, even if it means to take drastic action for a small infraction.

    Besides... You can't do anything about it anyways. Kinda hard to get on people's good side, who develop/moderate the game you exploit and harass the playerbase.

    Imagine there was a teacher harassing a student, who no longer wanted to come to school anymore.. You'd lose the income of that student no longer attending your school. That same logic applies here. You're just a cancer bud.

    Farewell.

  • Nightmare wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    The thread is not about relics or whoever did the last one. It's about broadsword falsely accusing players such as snoop and myself for cheating. I have now provided video evidence that they are wrong.

    I seriously do not think anyone here cares if you were justly banned or not. Nor do I think that Broadsword cares about your feelings. I cannot think of a single situation that I have seen you involved in, where you do not somehow cry wolf and claim to be a victim. It would be in everyones best interest if you simply were just not around anymore, and I don't think that Broadsword is against that anymore, even if it means to take drastic action for a small infraction.

    Besides... You can't do anything about it anyways. Kinda hard to get on people's good side, who develop/moderate the game you exploit and harass the playerbase.

    Imagine there was a teacher harassing a student, who no longer wanted to come to school anymore.. You'd lose the income of that student no longer attending your school. That same logic applies here. You're just a cancer bud.

    Farewell.

    There is no farewell its a 7 day unjust suspension. Please stay on topic
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • /salute Sleepwell and /amen Nightmare. However, this guy knows that he is cheating and hurting the game. Only way he can get a group now is to macro his own toons.
  • KML wrote: »
    /salute Sleepwell and /amen Nightmare. However, this guy knows that he is cheating and hurting the game. Only way he can get a group now is to macro his own toons.

    again- what is being macro'd ? There is no macro to drop traps.
    It's like you guys don't understand what that word means.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited December 2018 PM
    I've done everything on this game possible. I've solo'd, 8man,small man, reaver bombed, 1 shot everyone, zerg'd, to recently leading the zergs...and I am the best at pretty much everything.

    Well IRC is the best 8 man group... but you know what I'm saying.

    I've never been a trapper though. I wanted to rename my 4 wizards to Nate trapping or something.


    But whenever I do something- many people die and well I'm fully aware that folks don't like dying to Natebruner.

    I'm guessing a lot appealed b/c of this and another unjust suspension is here.

    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited December 2018 PM
    A known bug abuser, cheater, anti spirit of game and abusive person got banned, sounds like BS doing their job exactly as needed, [edited]
    #7knate #youcanthitbgtarget lol ycb?
    Post edited by Driralin on
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • edited December 2018 PM
    A known bug abuser, cheater, anti spirit of game and abusive person got banned, sounds like BS doing their job exactly as needed, [edited]
    #7knate #youcanthitbgtarget lol ycb?

    not banned albion- gotta take your time and read.
    Post edited by Driralin on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Lol bye bye
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    There is no farewell its a 7 day unjust suspension. Please stay on topic

    You dont seem to be in a position to be telling anyone what to do. Please shut the door, you're letting a draft in.
  • Nightmare wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    There is no farewell its a 7 day unjust suspension. Please stay on topic

    You dont seem to be in a position to be telling anyone what to do. Please shut the door, you're letting a draft in.

    Stay on Topic- thanks
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    The thread is not about relics or whoever did the last one. It's about broadsword falsely accusing players such as snoop and myself for cheating. I have now provided video evidence that they are wrong.

    i thought this thread was about 1 player playing 4+ accounts at the same time in RvR.

    How does snoop have anything to do with this.

    Please don't de-rail the topic.
  • You are right this is not about bs punishing others by mistake .

    Stay on topic Nate !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • KMLKML
    edited December 2018 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    KML wrote: »
    /salute Sleepwell and /amen Nightmare. However, this guy knows that he is cheating and hurting the game. Only way he can get a group now is to macro his own toons.

    again- what is being macro'd ? There is no macro to drop traps.
    It's like you guys don't understand what that word means.

    If Broadsword's definition of macroing is ambiguous, they need to fix it. I assume they _mean_ (or should imho) running around NF with multiple toons doing damage. I'm not even a fan of people dragging their speed bots or clerics around. So, I guess the question, as you asked, is what will Broadsword ban you for.
    Post edited by KML on
  • edited December 2018 PM
    [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • A Christmas miracle! Another ban
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    I've done everything on this game possible. I've solo'd, 8man,small man, reaver bombed, 1 shot everyone, zerg'd, to recently leading the zergs...and I am the best at pretty much everything.

    LOL @ you thinking you are pretty much the best at everything in this game. Have you even watched any of your videos? Your positioning is bad, you die on inc a lot (I've killed you on inc in many of my videos btw). Your target selection is not good and all you do is run in and drop your RAs and die only to get rezzed up again and again. You really just RA dump and die. Most of the time your RA dumps do nothing. You have a lot to learn about this game and no amount of buying high RR characters will change that.
  • Please no personal attacks. Keep this thread on topic.
    Daoc Moderator


    Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<

    Your Thread was closed to early? Feel free to PM me !
  • edited December 2018 PM
    And yet..... Another ban.... When will he be perma banned, that's the question....
    Post edited by Tanky on
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    [edited]

    I respect Tald from how he carries himself. You on the otherhand I see as another Natebruner who thinks that bad behavior is ok since this game is over 15 years old which is unnacceptable. No bad behavior is ok but you think it is which shows your character and I will never accept it as ok.
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • @Daelin, totally agreed with you.
  • Tanky wrote: »
    And yet..... Another ban.... When will he be perma banned, that's the question....

    I would think with his history of bans, they could easily and justifiable make it permanent. It's quite amusing to see someone that elects to push the line to see how far it goes before being crossed, then claims biased and unjust repercussions when he crosses that line.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Daelin wrote: »
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    [edited]

    I respect Tald from how he carries himself. You on the otherhand I see as another Natebruner who thinks that bad behavior is ok since this game is over 15 years old which is unnacceptable. No bad behavior is ok but you think it is which shows your character and I will never accept it as ok.

    [edited] ? your upset someone is trollin you on the internet ? you do realise he only pokes you because you keep sayin ow ?

    your a fkin adult, I mean seriously lol ? are you new to the internet ?

    "someone is lauqhin at me on the internet omq omq omq I don't know what to do, I cant handle it omq omq, omq mod please ban them out omq"

    [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • The internet reveals what you really are...

    If i read through all the nonsence here i`m wondering how some ppl made it to adult without getting a high 5 each day, with a chair...in the face. Or it happened and that is the reason. :D
  • that's what you do on video qames, you beat someone then bust their chops its fun, most people are qrown up and just lauqh it off or iqnore it knowinq its just for fun or to qet under their skin

    you quys just sit there and let it qet under your skin every sinqle day and sit and cry and wail away as nate sits there lauqhinq his ass off every time qettinq exactly what he wants

    I say qrow up not because beinq mean or trollinq is qood, but because you sit there and allow it to be done to you every sinqle day and you don't realise it

    its a video qame, its the internet, people are qoinq to fk with you after a fiqht, its ok if your new and don't understand, but please iqnore it and stop cryinq in every sinqle post
  • "someones pickinq on me on the internet omq I don't know what to do, I cant handle it omq omq, Im 7 years old im qonna run to my mommy(mod) and tell and say they need to qo put them in time out, but wait hold my hand before we cross the road to qo over and tell his mommy" -official forum's new players
  • edited December 2018 PM
    @Huehuaehue
    You are right at some point, people are going to be upset about being teased/trolled. Although its quiet comical getting "grow up" comments from someone nicknamed after laughter. :D

    You just defend the point because you enjoy picking on people and see them upset either. I mean, many do, but the error is not in the upset peoples system, this is where you are wrong. Yes, many will just walk away, don't care, as long they can avoid these type of players who enjoy upsetting others (sorry, but this is childish behavior as well, like it or not).

    Issue is, internet works differently as IRL, it's harder to deal with trolling on the internet, since if majority of playerbase upset with someone, they have no power to get rid of them. Also, if trolling on forums would no longer be fulfilling, they just going to try disrupt the gameplay as you already saw, so whatever. Truth is the forum and the game "governed" more via mods, except some lightly moderated places, because people doesn't get a vote which is fair. Trolls could go to non regulated places, they won't, because it's less risky, fun, if others can say/do whatever they want as well.

    So in theory, if none would care about Trolls, they wouldn't enjoy it as much, but this is not how people work, and they would just go do more stupid stuff anyway, it's just easier to get rid of them. Poke everyone continuously, and something going to stick. Non regulated forums like postcount people just going to argue for days and none bets an eye, but it's quiet fair to expect moderated places to get rid of disrupting players, since other's not allowed to send them to a warmer place either e.g.: blow out the steam.

    However this is not a god damn trolling simulator. As you have stated this is an online game, and this is an official highly moderated forum, why on earth would anyone expect not get any bans if they choose to play it to annoy others. I don't mind, walk the narrow path, and enjoy it, but don't expect you never going to get banned because of it. Why do you think others who just play the game for the fun of it never gets banned multiple times?

    Oh, and who cares how old is a game, people said DAoC is over in 2005 on Freddyshouse, go search back, yet it's 2018, and some still pays the bills to let it run. I am sorry, but if you expect to keep the annoying people in the game instead of the majority who doesn't like them going to keep the game healthy, well, as you can see, that's not going to work/happen.

    I don't care that much about Nate himself, for all I care, if he let his banns run out, and play like most of us, go for it! He or anyone other rather continue enjoying doing stupid stuff for their enjoyment only, sure, go for it, but don't expect people and the rules won't stick. It's a risk/reward really.

    Have fun posting, enjoying this forums, but remember this forum is moderated, that's all. It's not so surprising.
    Post edited by Gavner on
  • edited December 2018 PM
    That's fine hue trolling is 1 thing, breaking rules and disrupting game play for rest of people that play not so much. Nate pushes the line and seeks attention thru negative actions because we all know he isn't getting attention for his gameplay.

    Edit I have no skin in game as I don't group or zerg or care about general populations feelings.
    Post edited by Boduke on
    Bodukejr- hunter
    Thegenerallee-shadowblade
    Misleadinglooks-warrior

    Grumblejr-hero
    Danceswithdebuffs-champion
    Faatkid-druid
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Oh and aye, @Huehuaehue is not annoying at all, since hes well between the borders of rules most of times. I also enjoy his videos. Sometimes he starts swearing the mods which seem quiet useless, or could do in PM too, but I can't say anything that he did was really pissing of everyone, maybe just a selective few time to time who hate dying, so whatever. :)

    Also, hes less of an ego guy, while hes playing better then most who are more of it.
    Post edited by Gavner on
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    that's what you do on video qames, you beat someone then bust their chops its fun, most people are qrown up and just lauqh it off or iqnore it knowinq its just for fun or to qet under their skin

    you quys just sit there and let it qet under your skin every sinqle day and sit and cry and wail away as nate sits there lauqhinq his ass off every time qettinq exactly what he wants

    I say qrow up not because beinq mean or trollinq is qood, but because you sit there and allow it to be done to you every sinqle day and you don't realise it

    its a video qame, its the internet, people are qoinq to fk with you after a fiqht, its ok if your new and don't understand, but please iqnore it and stop cryinq in every sinqle post

    I don`t care bout Nate, his group is worth 5-8kills for the quests and some rp`s if we roll him with our stealth group.
    The problem is that we were told not to kill him over and over or we could get a warning from the csr, because the csr is already investigating this case.

    Somethings going horribly wrong if 8 ppl that play by the rules get a warning, and a well known cheater that fakks with the complete remaining community and can do what he want.

    Do that in RL and you get what you deserve,,,,
  • edited December 2018 PM
    The problem is that we were told not to kill him over and over or we could get a warning from the csr

    -_-

    I don't even know why I bother postin lol
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • Gavner wrote: »
    @Huehuaehue
    You are right at some point, people are going to be upset about being teased/trolled. Although its quiet comical getting "grow up" comments from someone nicknamed after laughter. :D

    yeah cuz aparantly im the only one with a clue, its a video qame im here to lauqh and have fun lol

    that's exactly the point im tryin to make in my posts, its a video qame quys, stop beinq so worked up by some quy fkinq with you and qo have fun lol :p
  • Well, a game can have rules too, I doubt it be fun if everyone was using wall/map/speed hacks. Sometimes they get away with it, but it's the same, if you brake rules, don't expect to never get banned. :)
  • The OP should learn that @John_Broadsword doesn't tolerate what he does in the game especially when posting videos about it on the official forums. Kudos to @Sleepwell dropping knowledge

    GL
  • @Natebruner i hardly comment on stuff here but lets be honest. You must really like playing with fire man lmao, mourns way he does it is completly different, he has his toons unstuck in a tower and runs them 1 at a time to drop traps at mmg (iirc) , i personally think you should of known better but....meh.... lol
  • @Stoertebecker - I hope you are joking that you got a warning for killing someone in rvr. That is just absurd.
  • @Natebruner A few months ago, I asked Carol about multiboxing, I really meant Dual logging. But here was her response.



    beibhinn04/02/2018
    no
    no multiboxing in rvr
    dual logging is fine
    not playing 8 toons with 1 toon

    So if you you are using AHK or any other program to play mulitple toons on multiple computers, than its against the rules. But if you are legitimately alt tabbing to cast each trap, then you were wrongfully suspended. BUt you have to remember your track record.

  • Jak wrote: »
    @Stoertebecker - I hope you are joking that you got a warning for killing someone in rvr. That is just absurd.

    No, we did not get a warning, but we were told we could get one if we continue killing this group over and over again.

    But i can understand that from the technical aspect, so no worries. I was a bit upset first, but it`s ok for me now.
  • They can't tell you who to kill and who not to.. wtf lol.

    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker

    Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

    >Daoc Videos<
  • There are some players where you know they cheat as hell and where you think * Well, they must have 10 subs running and spent some 100 bucks in the mithril shop, or they have some friends at BS *.

    There are not so many players left that play on a daily basis. That players that play daily know who`s cheating and who is not cheating. It`s common sence to us that you don`t make 55 solo kills without dying once, we know that an assassin can`t vanish 3 times in 10 minutes or walk away with speed 6 at 10% health.

    It follows the same logic (like a swiss cheese) like this macrogroup issue.
  • There are some players where you know they cheat as hell and where you think * Well, they must have 10 subs running and spent some 100 bucks in the mithril shop, or they have some friends at BS *.

    There are not so many players left that play on a daily basis. That players that play daily know who`s cheating and who is not cheating. It`s common sence to us that you don`t make 55 solo kills without dying once, we know that an assassin can`t vanish 3 times in 10 minutes or walk away with speed 6 at 10% health.
    It follows the same logic (like a swiss cheese) like this macrogroup issue.

    Correct it's two sides of the same coin essentially. One is an easy fix (banning 1 person) another is alot harder since they don't have active CSR's who monitor rvr gameplay. Over time allowing active cheaters to continue to play and allowing those 'programs' to stay live and in game will hurt the current active player base. They cannot currently detect them or won't pay an active CSR, and even when evidence is "submitted" they choose to turn a blind eye because it's on PC and not emailed to some random email address.

    GL
  • @Huehuaehue we understand this is a game (I think perforating someones artery would be very messy/and slightly illegal, and I wound not want to do it out of game). However, "it's just a game" is not an excuse for everything, being rude, personal attacks, breaking rules (rules are what makes it a game, a game with 0 rules is not a game in my opinion), bulling, ext; are not things that acceptable in our current society. Maybe back in 4000bc or something before sociaty realized that acking like wolfs could only progress as far as... well... wolfs could progress.

    Now on topic I would like to know exactly what is allowed. Most of the rules are not 100% clear.

    If I use 8 account on 8 different computers with 8 different keyboards is this allowed.

    Next If I then make a wooden contraption that allows me to press the same key on all keyboards at the same time is the setup still allowed.

    Then instead of a wooden contraption I use phisical kvm switch so that I only need one keyboard and I it just phisicaly duplicates the keyboard to every phisical keyboard (USB is repicated 8 times and devices is phisicaly installed on a USB port on each computer.

    Then what if we just us a kvm over ip to do the key inputs? Or what if we just us VM (virtual machines) for the other 7? What if I use a sever based thin client (Google stream, on-live, Citrix, PlayStation streaming service) to play Daoc on a server.

    The rule just gets supper messing and you have to list everything so in general they give you a rule and you are supposed to understand why they made it (or if your in the USA you get a lawyer and just hold every one up until the public gets anyoed enough to make the law clear or judge feels like they can say it clearly stated your wrong)

    In Daoc the company is judge jury and Congress (but if we don't like there rulings we don't pay them) but from what it seems most people don't seem to mind what the "judge" ruled here on this ambiguous rule.. I guess you could start and poll if you wanted though.
  • They have been pretty clear in the past you can perform a single action which will apply to multiple accounts to control them

    They have changed their rules over the years to where Ahk is allowed but you’re still not allowed to control multiple accounts with one key stroke they’ve been consistent with that.

    Long and short of it the OP has constantly broken rules on both the forum and in game , he’s had accounts banned (which is a big thing) and he’s had accounts suspended, one could say you can get a warning and learn this guy gets banned from the forum on a weekly basis. I’d argue that if it wasn’t for the recent suspension he’d get a ban another way, either from CoC or tos issues or forum violations ( its possible to get game banned for forum actions) he’s well well overdue a ban, and based on previous actions of bug abusing, rule breaking, CoC violations and general bad behavior I suspect he will get another ban, the guy doesn’t learn and no one will cry if he gets banned
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Everyone can clearly see what he was and will continue to do if not perma banned. He is trying to destroy the game or do what he can to ruin other people’s game time. No use defending him as no argument against his perma banning can be made. It’s ridiculous that it’s been allowed to go on for even this long.
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    Daelin wrote: »
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    [edited]

    I respect Tald from how he carries himself. You on the otherhand I see as another Natebruner who thinks that bad behavior is ok since this game is over 15 years old which is unnacceptable. No bad behavior is ok but you think it is which shows your character and I will never accept it as ok.

    [edited] ? your upset someone is trollin you on the internet ? you do realise he only pokes you because you keep sayin ow ?

    your a fkin adult, I mean seriously lol ? are you new to the internet ?

    "someone is lauqhin at me on the internet omq omq omq I don't know what to do, I cant handle it omq omq, omq mod please ban them out omq"

    [edited]

    This just further proves that you do not understand what is "socially acceptable behavior." It's as if you never learned what is right and wrong and will just act however you want. Just because society is leaning towards "internet courage" and feel they can say what they want because they are safe behind a keyboard does not mean they should. I challenge you to visit other countries/cultures and act/talk the way you do on the internet to them in person and see what would happen. Just because you have safety and anonymity behind a keyboard doesn't mean you should continue what you are doing. You've said previously that you have played this game for a long time, that means you are legally an adult by now, maybe it's time you start to act like a respectable person.
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Other people besides Nate have been doing this traping stuff with multiple chars(played by 1 individual). There are TONS of people who are out there with teams and rvring or in the BG;s. There use to be a valk team that took KM every night at like 3am my time. I still see teams hiding in the mile gates doing it. There use to be that BD that ran like 4 BD's they would all drop twf and zo at the mid solo spot then run back to keep. The point is that because of who it is they took action immediately and without proof. I've appealed people for macro xping in the frontier and nothing has happened to them they are still out there everyday same goes for people macro xping(afk). Nate did this like what maybe 3 days and immediately ate a suspension? Even if Nate is an asshole or whatever everyone claims him to be he was targeted. Plain and Simple. If Nate had name changed and done this and not posted videos he would still be out there doing it. All the people caught speed hacking and cheating with videos sent in and nothing has happened to them.

    Post edited by Teehehe on
  • Nate goes well beyond just macroing or not. He is a disease for the game and should never have been able to come back to the game after his first set of bans
  • Problem is he is paying just like everyone else. Can’t really get rid of someone with money. It’s bad for business. Even if they ban all of his accounts, he will just lvl up another one, and continue to troll everyone. Pretty epic how far all of this has gone. Master Troll NATEBURNER!
This discussion has been closed.