-=-=-=-=-=- Congrats to Alb Nation on Patch Night 1.125 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

edited November 2018 in General Board
Great job tonight defeating the Mid bg which was estimated to have 20-30 more people than us. (sorry i missed last night)

We showed great tactics this evening! They logged after this defeat, but it's always impressive to win with less numbers.

Just goes to show #'s don't win fights. Strategy plays a big part :)

Video is posted in the video forum section.

Natebruner returns and I love the Half Ogre Strength/Weaponskill !

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
Tagged:

Comments

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Great job tonight defeating the Mid bg which was estimated to have 20-30 more people than us. (sorry i missed last night)

We showed great tactics this evening! They logged after this defeat, but it's always impressive to win with less numbers.

Just goes to show #'s don't win fights. Strategy plays a big part :)

Video is posted in the video forum section.

Natebruner returns and I love the Half Ogre Strength/Weaponskill !

Sweet you were able to transition to a Half Ogre? About to be putting the beat down on people with me even more so now >:)
  • So sitting in KM for 3 hours is a tactic? I am sorry, but the game is supposed to be about fighting and getting RP's. Our group made about 100K RP's while you sat for 3 hours leaving KM 1 time to get bug because it got unused and was fading away. You had 1 fight and if it wasn't for Ewalien's group you probably would have lost that. The Mids logged out because they ALWAYS log at 10:00PM est, not because they lost a fight.

Nate, a leader leads, figures out a strategy to defeat enemies and lift the moral of the people they are leading. I don't understand how anyone follows your advice of sitting for hours getting few to no RP's in that time. Grow a set and quit hiding your stats. Somehow you have convinced people that underwhelming results are a good thing. You must be giving out participation trophy's at the end of your BG's.
  • You seem upset about our victory.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• new video up and posted on video forums
    HERORIUS

• If we ignore these moronic posts, they will go away. He is looking for a reaction. He did it with his videos and now they have their own sub forum and no one bothers to look at them now cause they’re not vommitted all over the boards first page, so he resorts to making the same posts announcing he has a video and baiting people cause he gets his rocks off irritating people with his childish demeanor.
  • Victory is sweet.
    HERORIUS

• I am upset that you have conned people into thinking you are a leader. You don't lead, you sit and do nothing and call that tactics. If Patton, Eisenhower, McArthur and Bradley commanded like you, the world would be speaking German and Japanese.

You post the 1 victory you had after everyone in your BG begged for Albs to come to KM because it was resetting. You didn't post the 3 hours of sitting on your ass doing nothing, or on nights when Rescu is on your BG making fun of him in /region chat for trying. He is always the underdog because he doesn't have your numbers. I sit and watch the spam and see him die over and over, but I at least he isn't patting himself on the back for putting his opponent to sleep.

The hibs and Mids fight each other and get RP's every night, you sit and do nothing and are afraid to show your stats proving how little you do every night.
  • our group made about 180k in 2 hours last night, not terrible, didn't see the bg's much either, other than when we managed to kite out the alb bg dropping st's on us :)

Will be interesting to see how the new keep changes work, towers seem to drop stupidly fast which I kind of like
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Don't let our wins bother you so much.
    HERORIUS

• BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    If we ignore these moronic posts, they will go away. He is looking for a reaction. He did it with his videos and now they have their own sub forum and no one bothers to look at them now cause they’re not vommitted all over the boards first page, so he resorts to making the same posts announcing he has a video and baiting people cause he gets his rocks off irritating people with his childish demeanor.

Very pointed and, in my opinion, accurate statement. It's almost comical to see the sense of desperation behind these attention grasping posts.
  • I'm simply telling Alb Nation great job last night in rvr :)

HERORIUS

• He need to post here, because he likes to be the center of attention, he can't live without that. If we stop replying , he will eventually find somewhere else to post.
  • Overcoming large numbers in battle is something to brag about :)
    HERORIUS

I'm simply telling Alb Nation great job last night in rvr :)

:D
    CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR
    Overcoming large numbers in battle is something to brag about :)

What about the hours of camping...Hiding?
  • One might say albs are camping. I say mids are avoiding with large numbers.

Had Midgard hit KM out of the gate when they were at peak numbers they might have won.
    HERORIUS

• My superior intel was unfortunately not much help to the Mid BG last night.

There siting in KM
    There sitting in Bold
  • Grot wrote: »
    My superior intel was unfortunately not much help to the Mid BG last night.

There siting in KM
    There sitting in Bold

:D

There siting in KM
    There sitting in Bold

They said they would post soon if that is considered legit intel or not.
    HERORIUS

• Why would it not be?
    Grot wrote: »

There siting in KM
    There sitting in Bold

They said they would post soon if that is considered legit intel or not.

And?
  • No response yet
    HERORIUS

• edited November 2018 PM
    @Carol_Broadsword
    So we created a forum for this guy and he still posts over here and there....2 posts of the same stuff.... This needs to stop. It's getting old
    Post edited by Tanky on
  • Tanky wrote: »
    @Carol_Broadsword
    So we created a forum for this guy and he still posts over here and there....2 posts of the same stuff.... This needs to stop. It's getting old

^^
  • Yea I found the other thread I guess he was talking about. Guess he trying to get a official call from BS on what he claims happen compared to what I said I did. The 2 are completely different so the official call will be interesting.
    Yea I found the other thread I guess he was talking about. Guess he trying to get a official call from BS on what he claims happen compared to what I said I did. The 2 are completely different so the official call will be interesting.

Correct- you admitted to joining alb bg for intel. I want to know if this is legal or not.
    HERORIUS

Why would it not be?

Please use the word "estimated" next time like the OP did in this thread - or you could also use the term "reliable sources".

• If you hop realms to join a bg and then hop back... is that switching realms or cheating? BS totally opened the door by not requiring timers. Sitting in keeps is boring and im sure a lot of people would prefer to log off and join something more active. Discord/Vent and TS are way more telling, don't you think?
  • The player admitted to joining the enemy bg for intel.

We are simply waiting for a response to this. Not hard to understand.
    HERORIUS

• null
    Wrong- I did not join the alb bg to give out intel. I join the alb big and looked at the counts. I never said I even gave out the intel of the count and just that I knew what the count was lol. You know what I posted. You are just trying to start drama over nothing because that’s who you are I guess. If any good comes out of this drama I would hope it would be realm timers.
    null
    Wrong- I did not join the alb bg to give out intel. I join the alb big and looked at the counts. I never said I even gave out the intel of the count and just that I knew what the count was lol. You know what I posted. You are just trying to start drama over nothing because that’s who you are I guess. If any good comes out of this drama I would hope it would be realm timers.

Sure you didn't... Just waiting to see if this is legal for all to do .
    HERORIUS

• Sleepwell wrote: »
    If you hop realms to join a bg and then hop back... is that switching realms or cheating? BS totally opened the door by not requiring timers. Sitting in keeps is boring and im sure a lot of people would prefer to log off and join something more active. Discord/Vent and TS are way more telling, don't you think?

0ef2dw94w5im.gif
  • That was not the situation. You have a 100% mid player- (royal dwarven marines guild will boot you if u play against them during usa primtetime ) loggin into albion and joining the alb bg for intel.
    HERORIUS

• On January 13th of 2018, i joined you on my Reaver on your reaver bomb group. During that group you had someone in your discord who was also logged into the Mid teamspeak. Does this resemble anything like you're discussing?
  • Sleepwell wrote: »
    On January 13th of 2018, i joined you on my Reaver on your reaver bomb group. During that group you had someone in your discord who was also logged into the Mid teamspeak. Does this resemble anything like you're discussing?

kj606z8ildx5.gif
    Sleepwell wrote: »
    On January 13th of 2018, i joined you on my Reaver on your reaver bomb group. During that group you had someone in your discord who was also logged into the Mid teamspeak. Does this resemble anything like you're discussing?

And crickets from Nate. Go figure. Are you going to ignore this again Nate? Response? I'm sure he will ignore this like he did before because he know's that he has played this game before. He just didn't think anyone would call him out for it. Hey pot, meet kettle....

There siting in KM
    There sitting in Bold

Literally made me lol!! Too funny Grot!

Also, isn't this a double post since he posted this in the new video thread as well?
    Post edited by RonELuvv on
  • You have your answer Now Nate. What i did was legal in the eyes of the almighty.
    Joining the enemy bg for intel is cheating regardless of what anyone says.

You may not get consequences from Broadsword unless you are proven to be dual- logging.

So basically anyone can join the enemy bg's for intel and cheat unless caught dual- logging.

Thus more adding to the need of Realm Timers since mids admitted to do this to Albs just this past Sunday. (which had a huge impact on the results of fights)

Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• JakJak
    edited November 2018 PM
    Not worth the effort.

Post edited by Jak on
  • This post alone violates at least 4 CoC items so....... yea.
  • JakJak
    edited November 2018 PM
    Not worth the effort.
    Post edited by Jak on
  • Jak wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    That was not the situation. You have a 100% mid player- (royal dwarven marines guild will boot you if u play against them during usa primtetime ) loggin into albion and joining the alb bg for intel.

That is totally not true. They will boot people for a list of things, this is not one of them.

Thank you and try again.

Sure it is. Why do you think I play Albion full time now lol
    HERORIUS

• Jak wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    The player admitted to joining the enemy bg for intel.

We are simply waiting for a response to this. Not hard to understand.

No, he most certainly did not. You have taken what he wrote, twisted into what you see as the truth and continue to spew inaccurate information of the person.

There are no realm-timers. One can hop in one bg, decide they don't want to play said toon, or their friends are not on and a host of other things. There was no mention of dual-logging which you are throwing around.

joining the enemy bg for intel- what do you call that? Grot does not play albion against Xyorman's bg during usa primetime . 100% true
    HERORIUS

RonELuvv wrote: »
    Sleepwell wrote: »

And crickets from Nate. Go figure. Are you going to ignore this again Nate? Response? I'm sure he will ignore this like he did before because he know's that he has played this game before. He just didn't think anyone would call him out for it. Hey pot, meet kettle....

There siting in KM
    There sitting in Bold

Literally made me lol!! Too funny Grot!

Also, isn't this a double post since he posted this in the new video thread as well?

He must have you and i both on ignore Ron... its like he doesnt even acknowledge my question :wink: ... hahahahah

Admittedly, this did occur when he was multiboxing and macro teaming, so maybe he cleaned his game up completely after those accounts were banned.
    Post edited by Sleepwell on
  • I think his actions and childish demeanor are his way of trying to illicit a permaban again on his current accounts as his ego would not let him quit on his own and his following is slowly realizing his true “tactics”
  • gf last night. ycb today ?

HERORIUS

• First off, anyone is allowed post here, the only forum restriction is based on subbed account or not. To say someone got their own forum so should not be allowed post here now is inaccurate. A video forum for videos/streams was created for videos, that doesn't mean Nate can only post in the video forum. That should be common sense.

Secondly, you are all pushing the line of the rules here and the Patch has had me distracted about that, but that will change. Remember the Code of Conduct for this forum, all of you. Attacks, baiting, and trolling are not allowed and will be moderated.

Thirdly, the question was asked, it was answered, and this is now the 3rd thread on the topic (though more-so this was derailed). Topic is closed, appeal someone ingame if you suspect something is up, or email support@darkageofcamelot.com and remember as Lea pointed out:
    Keep in mind though that just because someone says they are dual logged, it doesn't necessarily mean they actually are. Some people simply enjoy to troll and cause upsets. As such, the mere fact that someone said they are dual logging is not enough to issue any penalties. Like with any other accusation, it will be investigated.

Closing this. Continuing to derail threads, baiting, attacks, trolling, and reposting this topic will result in moderation.

DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
This discussion has been closed.