Midgard on Sunday- And what it took to defeat Alb Nation - Player Admitted to joining Alb Nations BG

Grot is in the same guild as Xyorman - "Royal Dwarven Marines"

I will be forced to make the bg private as you had access to my location and where I was setup.

Grot admits to joining alb bg in 2 posts:

Grot
November 12 PMFlag
I logged in Alb and Nate had 70+ and earthmover was 24+ vs Mid BG 70+ pretty even numbers if anything.

Grot
November 12 PMFlag
No really I logged into Alb and join the BG and got the counts, I swear it wasn't a dream:)

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• And....? Don't be such a baby. Albs log in mid to check BG count all the time, he never implied he spied on your loc. You were probably in a keep scratching your a$$ anyway. You aren't difficult to find.
    CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR
  • JakJak
    edited November 2018 PM
    This came to mind:

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Welcome back to the forums!

Post edited by Jak on
  • Jak wrote: »
    This came to mind:

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Welcome back to the forums!

ove7b19k9olw.gif
  • KoeKoe
    edited November 2018 PM
    There's a large difference between briefly logging in to a realm to see if they need help in their BG or to grab numbers so you can have a reasoned, read, accurate, response to a thread, or simply to find which zerg is underpopulated vs the other zerg for better action as pop bonuses often don't reflect that, or just relogging to a different realm to play, then there is in staying in that BG on one realm to get location information to cross realm use. Let's not conflate the two, please. Logging to a different realm and even joining a different BG is a non-issue that probably happens about 1,000 times per day.

That, or are we now going to call out the people that relog every time one realm starts to attack keeps and suddenly defending realm numbers swell.

On a related note, it's not always cheating, Mids have been very good for years at coordinating with stealthers (who generally don't much rps out of the affair) to keep tabs on Albs. I've also been in the Alb BG recently and watched us waltz right by towers (tower/keep guards are sharp and hardly, if at all, fail to report enemy troops passing, along with the direction of travel and approximate numbers, if you pay attention) and then have people be upset when the Mids found us 2-3 minutes later at our destination.
    Post edited by Koe on
  • It's very clear what Midgard had to resort to. I was typing locations, km flip times, and where we are porting.

I'm just glad mids admitted to it.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Wtf does anyone need to be in another bg unless they relay info, never have i ever joined a bg to do anything but rvr with said bg. People so worried about numbers they need to check? Im not buying that garbage. You shouldn’t either.
  • Snaillyn wrote: »
    Wtf does anyone need to be in another bg unless they relay info, never have i ever joined a bg to do anything but rvr with said bg. People so worried about numbers they need to check? Im not buying that garbage. You shouldn’t either.

I understand being frustrated to win fights but Midgard doesn't have to resort to this.
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    It's very clear what Midgard had to resort to. I was typing locations, km flip times, and where we are porting.

He didn't admit to anything of the sort. Reads like FAKE NEWS....Alb Nation(It's a fu%)(#@ Realm...) is good at this kind of thing.
  • He admitted to joining the alb bg for intel.
    HERORIUS

He admitted to joining the alb bg for intel.

Numbers aren't intel. I've played alb/hib/mid before, every single realm gets numbers information. You hear it called out in TeamSpeak/Discord on EVERY SINGLE REALM, including yours BIG CHEESE. Stop being a sour nancy and move along.
  • If you are logging into albion and joining my BG to report information to Midgard you are cheating.
    HERORIUS

It's very clear what Midgard had to resort to. I was typing locations, km flip times, and where we are porting.

He didn't admit to anything. Reading and comprehension is a plus.

Mids have stellar intel most nights, they do not need to resort to cheating.
  • I just don't understand the mindset. They have our intel, they have our numbers, they know exactly where we are going to be from spying, yet they still refuse to hit us...

Is it fear? @Natebruner
  • Seriously? someone who just came back to the forums been banned twice in the roll complaining about cheating? who you think you really are? think for a sec. or a min even cause gee.
    If you are logging into albion and joining my BG to report information to Midgard you are cheating.
    Natebruner wrote: »
    If you are logging into albion and joining my BG to report information to Midgard you are cheating.

HAHA This is the pot calling the kettle black, coming from the guy that farmed albs to get r12 on a certain zerk.... You are the epitome of a cheat.
  • I just don't understand the mindset. They have our intel, they have our numbers, they know exactly where we are going to be from spying, yet they still refuse to hit us...

Is it fear? @Natebruner

It's Xyormans Guild admitting to cheating clear as day.
    HERORIUS

• Mids can make all the excuses they want- but look what you had to do to win on Sunday.
    HERORIUS

dl7y6cohr4sc.jpg

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Those numbers look funny.
  • I’ll second that, any intel from an opposing BG is cheating. Yah you’ll get people who “SEE” a BG and call a count. That’s legit intel. People joining a BG to get numbers, got a lot more info from said BG then a number. You’d have to think everyones dumb for us to believe that. :s
    I’ll second that, any intel from an opposing BG is cheating. Yah you’ll get people who “SEE” a BG and call a count. That’s legit intel. People joining a BG to get numbers, got a lot more info from said BG then a number. You’d have to think everyones dumb for us to believe that. :s

Then we are supposed to "assume" they leave the bg after this "count" ?
    Its clear as day cheating.
    HERORIUS

• You can see it happen on Mid, someone will join the BG and leave on a low level toon. Keep in mind this is in the evening when HIB BGs aren't typically running. So...uh.... You guys maybe should get your house in order before coming here and stirring the pot.
  • You have the guild of Midgards BG leader admitting to cheating.
    HERORIUS

Snaillyn wrote: »
    I’ll second that, any intel from an opposing BG is cheating. Yah you’ll get people who “SEE” a BG and call a count. That’s legit intel. People joining a BG to get numbers, got a lot more info from said BG then a number. You’d have to think everyones dumb for us to believe that. :s

Then we are supposed to "assume" they leave the bg after this "count" ?
    Its clear as day cheating.

Since you literally wrote the book on cheating in DAoC, I guess we should trust you. Unfortunately you have shown yourself to be untrustworthy, so....
  • edited November 2018 PM
    We are the guys you can't beat 90% of the time unless you have Xyorman's guild cheating and joining alb nation bg for intel.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• @INACA you are condoning cheating? Or just flapping at the mouth that everyone does it? I’m against crossrealming are you?
    You have the guild of Midgards BG leader admitting to cheating.

Someone get the pitchforks, let's see how this turns out. Again, you are THE REALM of Albion's BG Leader, a KNOWN CHEATER....So...
  • JakJak
    edited November 2018 PM
    You have the guild of Midgards BG leader admitting to cheating.

Coming from the person that has been banned for cheating...I just can't drink that cool-aid.

I'm gonna give that a C- for effort.
    Post edited by Jak on
    Mids can make all the excuses they want- but look what you had to do to win on Sunday.

what I liked was on Saturday when you took MT and tried to hide between it and MMG but my sb was still in the tower stealthed up giving the mid bg your exact loc and letting them know when to hit
    @INACA you are condoning cheating? Or just flapping at the mouth that everyone does it? I’m against crossrealming are you?

100% Let me tell you the problem I have, an absolute scumbag AND CHEAT, coming on the boards and constantly stirring up s#$%. So yeah, I'll keep flapping at the mouth and swinging my....
  • and you are still the REALM of midgard's posterboy for trying to discredit some who is clearly superior to you and your followers.. thanks for playing daoc
  • Bowatg wrote: »
    and you are still the REALM of midgard's posterboy for trying to discredit some who is clearly superior to you and your followers.. thanks for playing daoc

HAHAHAHA Man, I got a good laugh out of that. I don't have to discredit your almighty leader. He knows how to do that all by himself.
    and you are still the REALM of midgard's posterboy for trying to discredit some who is clearly superior to you and your followers.. thanks for playing daoc

Wow gentlemen, this is a game, settle down.
  • Reavers and macros had unclear rules- do a little research on postcount as most were confused on what was legal.

Joining a different realm and bg for intel is totally different.
    HERORIUS

I am literally still laughing at this... :D
    Reavers and macros had unclear rules- do a little research on postcount as most were confused on what was legal.

Joining a different realm and bg for intel is totally different.

What about solo farming albs for rps? Like, not RVR, like, Nate vs Nate cheating to get RPs.lol
  • Xyorman is getting this info hand delivered from his guild.

It's almost a compliment in a way that this is what it took to beat us.
    HERORIUS

• If people now grot and most people do he does not cheat, getting numbers does not mean u are cheating. you will be surprised how many people do it to get numbers, we caught albs in the mid bg all the time. And still do to this day but u don't see mids coming to the broads and crying about it, hell i would not be surprised if one was nate.
  • Nate these are trolls who dont have a clue. end of discussion.
    Xyorman is getting this info hand delivered from his guild.

It's almost a compliment in a way that this is what it took to beat us.

That's funny. I'll leave it at that. Got some Fake News over here.lol Biggest cheat in the game is now leading a BG. HA The irony. :D
    Nate these are trolls who dont have a clue. end of discussion.

WE got a clinger.
  • Grot has admitted to cheating. It's the Bg leaders guild that has resorted to cheating
    HERORIUS

• Seriously what intel is there?

[Leader] Highdamge: K, we're gonna sit here until Mid bg logs, then go pwn face so I can make my video saying we win 90% of the time!
  • you can deflect the cheating all you want.

You have xyorman's guildmates joining the Alb bg for intel.
    HERORIUS

• Got some real news over here. if you have to login to multiple accounts to have spies, or log into a disco channel to hear what someone else is doing .. you are the same as the same as person you are accusing of cheats. thats irony
  • There are also commands you can do to see where the bg is located.
    HERORIUS

Bowatg wrote: »
    Got some real news over here. if you have to login to multiple accounts to have spies, or log into a disco channel to hear what someone else is doing .. you are the same as the same as person you are accusing of cheats. thats irony

I've never logged in to an opposing realms TS or Discord while playing another realm. That is not the point I was making. The point I was making is that I have played all realms, and in TS/Discord we get BG counts ALL the time. Now, you can say someone saw the BG and gave an estimate... Maybe... OR, like I said before, ALBS DO IT TOO. HIBS DO IT TOO. I've personally never done it, but as I've stated, you frequently see low level characters join BGs and leave shortly after. I've even seen some get called out.
    Post edited by INACA on
  • It's cheating. You can see where bgs are located and obtain info.

Xyorman's guild cheated and it's probably not the first time. You just happen to cheat with numbers on sunday
    HERORIUS

Grot is in the same guild as Xyorman - "Royal Dwarven Marines"

I will be forced to make the bg private as you had access to my location and where I was setup.

Grot admits to joining alb bg in 2 posts:

Grot
    November 12 PMFlag
    I logged in Alb and Nate had 70+ and earthmover was 24+ vs Mid BG 70+ pretty even numbers if anything.

Grot
    November 12 PMFlag
    No really I logged into Alb and join the BG and got the counts, I swear it wasn't a dream:)

I see what you are saying Nate, but do you honestly believe Albs and Hibs don't do the same thing? Not excusing it, just pointing out that almost all realms have "spies" that log in. Some might be to get intel and many times it literally is just to see how big the other bg is.
    Post edited by RonELuvv on
  • it is funny how mids been beating the albs now Nate has to come up with a excuse why they lost ,Nate get over it u loose some u win some
  • From the Code of Conduct
    18. You may NOT cross-team spy. This means you are not allowed to have characters in different realms on the same server (usually used for the purpose of spying on opposing realms). This includes characters on different accounts.

Seems to me like logging into a enemy realm to get the exact size of their BG is most certainly cheating. The size of the zerg is valuable intel and influences what an opposing BG does. Had this player logged in and saw Albs had 500 players in the zerg would the Mid BG had played the same that night? Absolutely not. Similarly had this player logged in and discovered Albs were greatly outnumbered they would have adjusted their play style and been much more aggressive. Knowing the exact numbers on the BG gives you an advantage and this type of cross-realm behavior should not be allowed.

@Carol_Broadsword @John_Broadsword Can we get a rules clarification since many people in this thread seem confused.
This discussion has been closed.