Midgard on Sunday- And what it took to defeat Alb Nation - Player Admitted to joining Alb Nations BG

2»

Comments

• Mids won on Sunday cheating. -Other than that you have won 2 other times in the course of several months.

Hence the 90% winning
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Ewer wrote: »
    From the Code of Conduct
    18. You may NOT cross-team spy. This means you are not allowed to have characters in different realms on the same server (usually used for the purpose of spying on opposing realms). This includes characters on different accounts.

Seems to me like logging into a enemy realm to get the exact size of their BG is most certainly cheating. The size of the zerg is valuable intel and influences what an opposing BG does. Had this player logged in and saw Albs had 500 players in the zerg would the Mid BG had played the same that night? Absolutely not. Similarly had this player logged in and discovered Albs were greatly outnumbered they would have adjusted their play style and been much more aggressive. Knowing the exact numbers on the BG gives you an advantage and this type of cross-realm behavior should not be allowed.

@Carol_Broadsword @John_Broadsword Can we get a rules clarification since many people in this thread seem confused.

every realm has a toon that logs to get bg size, hence why you can almost always find a level 1 sitting in the relic town in the bg.
  • Lets see...I had to take a nap before this gee. So how did you find out a mid was cheating again? did he go to you and say hey I was on your bg and giving out info to my mids....hmm...kinda weird huh? Did you really log into our bg all night? bg/ts and stayed there or still doing anyways? ofc you not gonna respond that. Yes coming from a cheater no one will believe in what you saying , you can cry as much as you want. Good luck with that. Oh btw get some more tissues you will need along the way.
  • This is someone who has been banned, throwing accusations that are unfounded around to create more drama. Perhaps the best way to come back from another ban and draw attention to themselves.

Do I want to believe someone who has been banned for cheating? No.

Do I want to believe someone who was booted from the very same guild, that they are now accusing of being in cahoots with someone who is cheating? No.

Has Grot ever been accused of cheating? No.

Has Grot ever been banned for cheating? No.

The cool-aid is certainly tainted and the fact that someone is allowed to come on the boards and blatantly falsely accuse someone, is ridiculous.
  • Make your BG private nate, problem solved?
  • edited November 2018 PM
    Kinda comical to me... i grouped with Nate twice a few months ago while he was running his macro reaver team. Both of those occurrences someone in that group was logged into the mid bg ts feeding info to the reaver group discord. wasnt my flavor... how quickly the tides turn huh Nate.... its ok when you did it.. tactics.. .right?

And deny all you want.. theres at least 5 people on these forums who post regularly and will know its true.

Is there a reason im stating this? Mainly just tired of hearing your pure hypocrisy...
    Post edited by Sleepwell on
  • LOL! was a good read.
  • Can we just give Nate his own sub forum? Obviously he used vids to stir the pot, now he is just stirring the pot with other crap
  • Damn I have to agree with you BurkleyRIP :) LOL
  • He admitted to cheating on these boards.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• is funny how mids been beating the albs now Nate has to come up with a excuse why they lost ,Nate get over it u loose some u win some

ROFL.... the last three-four days its been 80+ mids vs 40+ albs.. yeah you are winning.. Keep going with the numbers.. you need it
  • They won Sunday admitting they were cheating. - I wasn't online Monday.
    HERORIUS

• Grot wrote: »
    LOL! was a good read.

I'm glad Royal Dwarven Marines find cheating funny.

HERORIUS

• Please use the /appeal system in-game if you suspect someone of cheating. Closing this thread.
    Daoc Moderator
    Main Forums

Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<
This discussion has been closed.