Bug report: pet deathblows and daily quests

When a minstrel pulse charmed pet gets the deathblow against a player, the minstrel will get any associated kill task credit (Buggane, Roaming w/friends, for the realm, etc will +1)

However anyone else in the group will not receive any credit.

Noticed (and confirmed) using minstrel pulse charm but it may also extend to hard-charm and most likely to mentalist pulse-charmed pets.

Comments

  • Fairly certain this is a known drawback of running all pets and not just limited to a charmed pet + Minstrel.
    Pets doing damage in RVR will take rps/Solo quest credit/Solo kill if they perform the majority of the damage.
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    Fairly certain this is a known drawback of running all pets and not just limited to a charmed pet + Minstrel.
    Pets doing damage in RVR will take rps/Solo quest credit/Solo kill if they perform the majority of the damage.

    Can confirm. Used to let my Amber pet on my Cabalist "solo" people after the ridiculous pet patch. Didn't get solo kill credit =P
  • I am referring to a separate issue having nothing to do with pet damage % or minstrel loss of credit.

    Pet deathblow causing no credit for other group members regarding group kill tasks from the General. Minstrel does, in fact, get credit; leading me to believe its not a feature but a (hopefully simple) bug.
  • edited July 18 PM
    Bug #2,
    Very rarely the 1st attack melee against a new enemy will cause a full crash to desktop. 4x in the last 2 weeks total over 3 characters.

    No idea as to any other factors but each-time it has been on the 1st style when coming into melee range of a new enemy that I had not hit before and weapons were formerly not out (ie weapons sheathed, also not 'in combat' previously).
    Post edited by Rohan on
  • Rohan wrote: »
    Bug #2,
    Very rarely the 1st attack melee against a new enemy will cause a full crash to desktop. 4x in the last 2 weeks total over 3 characters.

    No idea as to any other factors but each-time it has been on the 1st style when coming into melee range of a new enemy that I had not hit before and weapons were formerly not out (ie weapons sheathed, also not 'in combat' previously).

    Change how your buffs under settings. Also you might be accidentally swapping your weapon slots. This happens especially when swapping into the 2H slot
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    Change how your buffs under settings.
    What does this mean?
    Fateboi wrote: »
    Also you might be accidentally swapping your weapon slots. This happens especially when swapping into the 2H slot
    Are you saying there is a known crash to desktop when swapping to 2h slot?


Sign In or Register to comment.