3-0 Alb Nation goes undefeated on Friday Night ! You guys are amazing !

2»

Comments

• Shout out to @Cuthgriig from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Shout out to @Waccy from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Shout out to @Frosthalfl from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @ Higtr from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Dassac From Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @ Paksan from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Medixxx from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Rollermobster from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @ Heamara from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Fliggibbons from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Loezer from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @ Etherpacked from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @hotpoo from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Clanger from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Cohunter from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @xuxxu from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Solvelgal from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Oasse ? from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Borremiir from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Please do not spam the forums as per #6 in the Code of Conduct -

https://forums.darkageofcamelot.com/code-of-conduct

Thank you.
    Daoc Moderator

Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<

Your Thread was closed to early? Feel free to PM me !
This discussion has been closed.