3-0 Alb Nation goes undefeated on Friday Night ! You guys are amazing !

Shout out to @Xyorman - it was you driving with aoe insta stun vs me driving with ST :)

Check out the vids - linked to the forum section below:

https://forum.darkageofcamelot.com/discussion/1610/3-0-alb-nation-friday-night-vs-midgard-heretics-are-a-blast#latest
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Shout out to @glennis from Midgard for great fights tonight !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Shout out to @Clumsy from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @hadley from Midgard for great fights tonight .
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @hoa from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @kavar from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @valkleesa from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @modgud from Midgard for great fights tonight .
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @kaptkent from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @jenifer from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @imoof from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @baken from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @helgha from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @fhantasie from Midgard for Great fights tonight .
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Muylae (muylock) from Midgard for great fights tonight .
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @missspready from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @dweeli from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @pillager from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• /facepalm at this post.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Shout out to @yhceerks from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @boredd from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Burnasmaster from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Bersyka from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @nahmoistwarrior from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Rikve from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Bluediddy from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @narleez from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @rhuleman from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @ Cavedancerr from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @eastsidemaul from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @samatkuumara from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @hous from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Callibarog from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @valgy from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Ibendaq from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @whyane from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Dellock from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Fatboynever from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Astilla from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @ Einstok from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Derranged from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @ Kolgrimr from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Zxcr from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Inchammers from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Struss from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Firstaidrea from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Beetleguisse from Migard for great fights tonight. (Beetlegeisst) :)
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Silenttspeed from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @horsen from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @rodmarsh from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

• Shout out to @Vinnies from Midgard for great fights tonight.
    HERORIUS

This discussion has been closed.