Alb Nation-------------- Friday Night Fights------- Alb Nation Vs Mid Bg

1st fight of the night-

2nd win

3rd win

4th win

5th win- Final fight of the night- Mid bg logs

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• edited November 2018 PM
    What about the 6 straight wipes you had in open field. Shadowplay broken?

350k night. 750 kills. 90% of it thanks to Alb

Get a more balanced view. #natepropaganda
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • Was a fun night.

I do have say, it is enjoyable to watch the many deaths of the Alb bg leader from a different perspective. Need to get some better heals.
  • Typical after midnight Nate propaganda. I had my shade on last night and saw we Hibs had 2 Alb keeps and was on wall of Bold and saw Mids on inner door. Was Nate in KM sleeping or wrangling those chickens?
  • Nate camped KM all night long only coming out a few times and each time Mids won except twice. How does he keep numbers while camping, a keep for hours is beyond me.
    Enjoy the ban Nate
  • Guarding km like a kitty guard their toy lol, kinda funny.
  • Apparently some doesn't learn their lesson like a good student and get banned again lol
    Lol. What did he get banned for now?

At least he has his Discord channel he can try to convince they are doing well
    Post edited by BurkleyRIP on
  • Hahah.. he's gone again? Poor fella... he just got back
    Friday nite US Prime Time was a lot of fun. Both Albs and Mids were out in numbers with a wicked guerrilla force of LicoriceWhip and a merry band of Hibs that did there very best to disrupt and kill. At one point on my Mini I was trying to get Modgud off Baby and was wondering where I could find a bazooka because nothing else was going to work. I swear that Clumsy blocks everything when I try to find a target to mez :) We had stalemates, outright wins and a few losses on all side. I wish I could have stayed up to go with Rescue after the Alb relic but I had achieved Pumpkin status and bed was beckoning.

vptau58mtl77.jpg
    Post edited by Siambra on
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Fun fights Cheaten Nate's spin is laughable.
  • The very same day, Mid Perspective...

• @Kairen
    You must have spell effects off cause I didn't see a single hammer that I know I threw lol. I was there for all those glorious whoppins. Thank you for posting the REAL fights.
  • I'm requesting a video section @beibhinn so #7KNate and his buddies can spam in there.

GL
  • Video section would be nice. Video was great, ty. Tanky, he had names off as well, probably had effects off for the later fights.