IRC & ASATRUAR & MID Zerg VS ALB NATION STRATEGY

edited November 2018 in Videos & Streams
YCB ?

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• edited November 2018 PM
    What the *#%^ is YCB?
    Young Communist Barrista?
    Yellow Corn Bread?
    Yearning Cowardly Battlegroup?(this applies to Alb Nation:)
    Yogurt Culture Barrage?(are you a goat farmer? Went from self love to beast love real fast I bet.)
    Y’all, Crush Blows!?(I mean, look at your damage, Highdmg.....ffs!)

I digress, this is one of the crappiest bg videos I have ever seen. [edited]

I bet I’ll get a “Victory is sweet!” Reply..... but it’s not, not really.

If any “campaign”(not that there is one) actually brings back subs just for them to find the official DAoC forums filled with this kind of trash....well, the game is doomed then isn’t it? Which is a real damn shame, because this game is second to none in what it gets right.

I’ll go ahead and take my ban now.[edited], and you all know it.

Oaken
    Post edited by Driralin on
    CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR
    INACA wrote: »
    What the *#%^ is YCB?
    Yellow Corn Bread?
    Yogurt Culture Barrage?(are you a goat farmer? Went from self love to beast love real fast I bet.)

If any “campaign”(not that there is one) actually brings back subs just for them to find the official DAoC forums filled with this kind of trash....well, the game is doomed then isn’t it? Which is a real damn shame, because this game is second to none in what it gets right.

I’ll go ahead and take my ban now. [edited], and you all know it.

Oaken

Victory is Sweet
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • By the looks of it Nate waited for most the mids to log before he he came out of keep to fight
  • YCB Ya'll Come Back

November 6 - Mids attacked Bold and there was a strong Alb defense. Fire Wizard for me and trying to work with traps to hold the Mid Horde back. Mids breached the Lord Room and took the keep and established port. Defense was set up at Rens and I switched to my Cleric to hopefully help my group survive. We manned siege, listened to the planned strategy and expected a full-scale Mid attack. Mids left Albion and retook EV. Mids only need Rens to open the relic wall so we were braced. After Bold there was a very real worry that the Mids would take Rens. And we waited.. waited ... waited ... Mids never left EV and they eventually logged. Those in Albion that were still on, retook Albion keeps and towers and traveled to EV to see what fights could be found. EdieB made RR9 and others dinged as well.
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Siambra wrote: »
    YCB Ya'll Come Back

November 6 - Mids attacked Bold and there was a strong Alb defense. Fire Wizard for me and trying to work with traps to hold the Mid Horde back. Mids breached the Lord Room and took the keep and established port. Defense was set up at Rens and I switched to my Cleric to hopefully help my group survive. We manned siege, listened to the planned strategy and expected a full-scale Mid attack. Mids left Albion and retook EV. Mids only need Rens to open the relic wall so we were braced. After Bold there was a very real worry that the Mids would take Rens. And we waited.. waited ... waited ... Mids never left EV and they eventually logged. Those in Albion that were still on, retook Albion keeps and towers and traveled to EV to see what fights could be found. EdieB made RR9 and others dinged as well.

"Mids only need Rens to open the relic wall so we were braced." "Braced", Jesus Christ, someone got triggered. Glad we brought out the SJW in you all, so you could hide in your safe space(Rens) and then roll 8-mans after Xyor logged.
  • @INACA you’re the one who looks triggered. Go open relic, its the only “action” option, and they decided to not go where people are waiting for fights. You all just waist everyone’s time. Night after night either one of the bg’s are camping or avoiding RvR.

Have some people from whatever BG bait some mofo’s out of the keep, some people get so antsy they see a group they go after it. Everyone in the same BG does not need to /stick the leader. You can have multiple people doing things. Why just stop all action because of a loss. Really sounds like some bitches, part if not 100% I cant do it.

There is not enough people to just not face smash every time you can no matter the numbers. People will make rps, just not everyone, and I assume cause one or the other leaders do not want to lose/lost people because of getting rolled. Stagnant rvr is probably part of the reason people just leave.

People who follow either zerg want fights, new players mostly use a zerg to get some rps, but waiting around to maybe have a chance would push me away if not anyone else who likes to RvR.

GL
  • Snaillyn wrote: »
    @INACA you’re the one who looks triggered. Go open relic, its the only “action” option, and they decided to not go where people are waiting for fights. You all just waist everyone’s time. Night after night either one of the bg’s are camping or avoiding RvR.

Have some people from whatever BG bait some mofo’s out of the keep, some people get so antsy they see a group they go after it. Everyone in the same BG does not need to /stick the leader. You can have multiple people doing things. Why just stop all action because of a loss. Really sounds like some bitches, part if not 100% I cant do it.

There is not enough people to just not face smash every time you can no matter the numbers. People will make rps, just not everyone, and I assume cause one or the other leaders do not want to lose/lost people because of getting rolled. Stagnant rvr is probably part of the reason people just leave.

People who follow either zerg want fights, new players mostly use a zerg to get some rps, but waiting around to maybe have a chance would push me away if not anyone else who likes to RvR.

GL

Glad to be "waist"(ing) your time....

As for the rest of your post, it sounds like it was written specifically for Alb Nation.... Great advice!

Round of applause for @Snaillyn everyone. :*
  • did you just ask if ycb meant yellow corn bread ? lol
  • @INACA don’t worry my time is not waisted, I don’t play with the zerg, may side car one once in a blue moon when I am with some buds, but thats about it.

As far as the rest of your post, both parties are both at fault. Can’t keep pointing fingers at the otherside, each one wants an advantage, but not fighting with or without the advantage is the problem, fight & stop the #’s game and just RvR.
  • TACTICS... you can't buy them
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    TACTICS... you can't buy them

Oh how the Bruner Playbook would expand if you COULD buy them. They aren't like accounts, Nate.

Instead we get Y'all Camping Bastards(YCB) night after night. Alb Nation will crumble from this eventually. I predict it will be sooner rather than later.
  • Sure you can. I like the fruit flavored. Orange comes in a close second.

xjbqyxbi79d9.png
  • Orange is the best !

The playbook is vast with knowledge, some even say mystical ! :)
    HERORIUS

• ACCOUNTS... you can.
    What the *#%^ is YCB?
    Yellow Corn Bread?

I’ll go ahead and take my ban now. [edited], and you all know it.

Oaken

At least two CoC violations here.
  • INACA wrote: »
    What the *#%^ is YCB?
    Yellow Corn Bread?

I digress, this is one of the crappiest bg videos I have ever seen. Alb Nation would be better off without an attention whore bg leader, but “Y’all Chose Bruner” so.....

I’ll go ahead and take my ban now. Nate is garbage, and you all know it.

Oaken

a lot more if you got burklyrip salty lolol :D
    What the *#%^ is YCB?
    Yellow Corn Bread?

I digress, this is one of the crappiest bg videos I have ever seen. Alb Nation would be better off without an attention whore bg leader, but “Y’all Chose Bruner” so.....

I’ll go ahead and take my ban now. Nate is garbage, and you all know it.

Oaken

Pretty sure he already said he DGAF and ban him........
  • Pretty sure 99% of the post on here violate CoC 6 and 7...
  • Sleepwell wrote: »
    Pretty sure 99% of the post on here violate CoC 6 and 7...

Very true lol :D
  • I was curious as to who the Albs were fighting as they holed up in keeps all night 'waiting' for the Mids to hit. Sounds like fun, roasting marshmallows and patting each other on the back for their superior tactics.

Mids got bored and logged for the night. Once that was accomplished, Albs rolled out from their respective holes. How unusual for their superior tactics.

@Amp_Phetamine CoC Police? Move along.
    Post edited by INACA on

Please review the Code of Conduct policies; this board is for the official discussion of Dark Age of Camelot and all matters therein and not for personal insults or attacks (which you have committed multiple times within this thread).

Thank you for supporting Alb Nation. Have a wonderful day.
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    did you just ask if ycb meant yellow corn bread ? lol
    skss8th1udtl.gif

Orange is the best !

The playbook is vast with knowledge, some even say mystical ! :)

hh7vro4sdbo8.gif
  • Knowledge is power :)
    HERORIUS

Sorry. Didn’t see your post here Hue. I was busy taking an “alb nation”. Funny thing was when I flushed after taking an “alb nation,” the ego was so big that it clogged the toilet.

Only one person I am salty for, and that’s Nate. I wouldn’t even call it salty, more or less trying to just out him for those like myself who were fooled by his seemingly good intentions at first. I have my reasons and he knows them. Not sure why you recently have a hardon for me and accusing me of stuff I had nothing to do with, but I pm’d you to try and clear up your misunderstanding.
    Post edited by BurkleyRIP on
    Knowledge is power :)

ju8x6xuaosbs.gif
  • I've been asked what my GPA was in graduate school.

Lets just say almost a 4.0.... I am human after all :)
    HERORIUS

Knowledge is power :)

oev2j3t25v4n.gif
    I've been asked what my GPA was in graduate school.

vos0gpnn0pgg.gif
  • Very good gpa
    I've been asked what my GPA was in graduate school.

Did you camp your way through that too? :D

Please review the Code of Conduct policies; this board is for the official discussion of Dark Age of Camelot and all matters therein and not for personal insults or attacks (which you have committed multiple times within this thread).

Thank you for supporting Alb Nation. Have a wonderful day.

[edited]