Alb Nation steps up on a Monday night and goes UNDEFEATED

@Zaedred nice job leading Alb Nation tonight . I knew you could do it man :)
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• It was a lot of fun. First of course we had the 30 minutes of "How do you start a BG?" and then the speculation of where Highdamge was as he was missing. High vote was for church and seeking absolution. Then we tried to figure out what to do, where to go and realized that "Yikes - we have no rams or warlords". All the recently banned players (Angel) were welcomed back and those celebrating real life (Monster) tried to play while quite inebriated. We learned how to make a computer operated chicken door that didn't decapitate the little raptors and cheered "Z" on while we put the Mids to bed.
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Siambra wrote: »
    It was a lot of fun. First of course we had the 30 minutes of "How do you start a BG?" and then the speculation of where Highdamge was as he was missing. High vote was for church and seeking absolution. Then we tried to figure out what to do, where to go and realized that "Yikes - we have no rams or warlords". All the recently banned players (Angel) were welcomed back and those celebrating real life (Monster) tried to play while quite inebriated. We learned how to make a computer operated chicken door that didn't decapitate the little raptors and cheered "Z" on while we put the Mids to bed.

which leads me to my favorite Rick James quote....

"cocaine is a helluva drug"
  • Siambra wrote: »
    It was a lot of fun. First of course we had the 30 minutes of "How do you start a BG?" and then the speculation of where Highdamge was as he was missing. High vote was for church and seeking absolution. Then we tried to figure out what to do, where to go and realized that "Yikes - we have no rams or warlords". All the recently banned players (Angel) were welcomed back and those celebrating real life (Monster) tried to play while quite inebriated. We learned how to make a computer operated chicken door that didn't decapitate the little raptors and cheered "Z" on while we put the Mids to bed.

Ah quite inebriated, the only way to zerg!
  • Siambra do you play alb or hib? Just curious.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    @Zaedred nice job leading Alb Nation tonight . I knew you could do it man :)

against no other bg at all, great job killing solos and 8 mans with an 80 man zerg
  • Now I DID understand Armarnidi. Sounds like typical middle of the night Alb BG action.
  • You are so clueless, obviously these are the amazing tactics that allow their far superior numbers to win. The real question is, would they have sat in bold if mid had 80 as well?
  • If mids avoid Bold/KM when they have a 4 group advantage, they certainly won't fight an even fight. Most likely they'd take random towers and keeps in Alb, kill rescu's 3-4 group BG, occasionally clear out a KM tower here or there, and avoid Alb Nation at Bold, least that's what has occurred the last few times.
  • Yep def great job, max we had was prolly 24 at crauchon tower, kinda makes me wondering why 84 albs chase 24 all the way to hib. /yawn yet to find out but I will get there.
  • Eithne wrote: »
    Yep def great job, max we had was prolly 24 at crauchon tower, kinda makes me wondering why 84 albs chase 24 all the way to hib. /yawn yet to find out but I will get there.

Maybe you guys just happened to be running in the same direction?
  • Alb Nation just keeps winning
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• @Amp_Phetamine and natebruner, your opinion doesn't count when you chase or only get when there's no mid big out. It's sad to see 80 man chasing 24 mids all over the place trust me. You all looked silly as hell lol.
  • If we have a numbers advantage we play aggressive :)
    HERORIUS

@Amp_Phetamine and natebruner, your opinion doesn't count when you chase or only get when there's no mid big out. It's sad to see 80 man chasing 24 mids all over the place trust me. You all looked silly as hell lol.

If you would like guidance on how to perform better against superior numbers please let us know and we will teach you for free.
  • Should be read as “ if albs have a huge numbers advantage” they play aggressive
  • If you would like guidance on how to perform better against superior numbers please let us know and we will teach you for free.

Using far superior numbers when no counter BG is running. You guys act like you're the guardians of some mystical knowledge when the truth is plainly out in the open and has been utilized countless times before by all realms at some point in time.
  • Mystical knowledge might have keep you from quitting
    HERORIUS

• As I clearly said before, your current tactics are nothing new or special and has been used by every realm at some point in time so no, those tactics being employed sooner would not have kept me from cancelling. The direction the game was headed, realm/class imbalance, shrinking population coupled with group/bg necessary content for essential gear, and the general age of the platform were all contributing factors to my leaving.
  • edited November 2018 PM
    To answer the question I play all three realms. I sometimes solo (and die) and occasionally 3-man it (and die) and often zerg (and die).

Monday nite Nov 5, Nate was not on so those of us on decided to give it a try. It took a while to get started but around 7:30pm Central time we took KM and then had a fight with Mids at MT. Went over to Midgard and took Blend. Mids went into the close Blend tower and then left when we started to treb it down. We had a fight at the Ren Tower when back at Alb. At 9pm central time many had to leave to go to work so Z's BG ended.

We laughed a lot and had a lot of fun. For those who were also on at that time (regardless of realm) I hope your evening was equally fun :)
    Post edited by Siambra on
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • @Amp_Phetamine you need to learn a lot before you even try to teach anything.,like do you know how to count at all? LOL
    @Amp_Phetamine you need to learn a lot before you even try to teach anything.,like do you know how to count at all? LOL

I know what a 90% winning percentage means. Free Lessons, all you need to do is ask.
  • It doesnt mean much. It would if 80% of the population didnt hop realms to join the bigger bg, but it happens. As long as people are still having fun, i guess thats all that matters
  • @Amp_Phetamine holy moly really? you really know what a 90% winning is? wow /clap and thanks for the offer but no thanks.
  • 90% baby !
    HERORIUS

• Sleepwell wrote: »
    It doesnt mean much. It would if 80% of the population didnt hop realms to join the bigger bg, but it happens. As long as people are still having fun, i guess thats all that matters

I would definitely be in favor of some method to reduce population flux. It may not have a large impact but I still would like to see some form of realm loyalty bonus implemented (wasn't a huge fan of the population bonus to begin with).
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    90% baby !

90% only because you won't leave a defended keep unless you have 3 to 1 numbers or better
  • "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

• Sleepwell wrote: »
    It doesnt mean much. It would if 80% of the population didnt hop realms to join the bigger bg, but it happens. As long as people are still having fun, i guess thats all that matters

I would definitely be in favor of some method to reduce population flux. It may not have a large impact but I still would like to see some form of realm loyalty bonus implemented (wasn't a huge fan of the population bonus to begin with).

+1
  • @Siambra Thanks for answering :) was just curious.
  • pop bonus said that no hibs were on and that albs were at 10
    guess most of the mids were at solo zone or

on stealth :)
  • This is all cool and stuff, I just fail to understand who are any of these claims targeted for.
  • Never forget the important element here.... #7knate hahahaha
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Numbers, winning, losing its the same old story. We won/lost is all part of this game. Who cares so much about the loss or the win when your enjoying the game.

P.s. I don’t run in zerg, but may side car one every now and again.
    my favorite part is when burklyrip started sending pm's to mods here to get people banned cuz he was mad he lost in game lol :D

Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • Think you are confused. That was not me...go do some more drugs
  • Affected people know no bounds. They are the loudest of us all.
  • should be more careful with the words you use^^
  • You should be more careful with who you try to make look stupid, when obviously your memory is too shot to remember who it was. Just making an observation from prior posts and chat in bg’s and region.

I was actually running with Hyporcrit Nation at the time those people did what you accused me of doing with pm’ing mods.
  • im not trying to make you look stupid im laughing at your bitterness

• Ok. Obviously you aren’t comprehending what I am saying. You got your information scrambled in your brain about something that I didn’t do or had anything remotely to do with. Your point was to make me look dumb. Unfortunately it backfired since you brought something up and tried to fit it into your agenda, much like what your leader does, but unfortunately the facts were incorrect.

I am also not bitter. I just like to point out that Hypocrit Nation is just that.
    BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I am also not bitter. I just like to point out that Hypocrit Nation is just that.

It's a favorite tactic amongst trolls and people whose arguments aren't based in truth to attempt to label any valid criticism of their stance/belief as bitter and whining. It's a good indication that they view the criticism as some kind of threat, be it to their imaginary world or cult leader's ego, etc.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
  • its funny what people will let slip when they don't think you are trying to get info out of them ^^

huaehuaehuae ;)

jedi mind tricks are easy on the weak minded ;p
  • I’m totally slipping...into wondering wtf you’re even talking about
  • Talking about who try to bann who, I am actually amazed, that after being banned, some could come back and make a topic heavily swearing at the mods on the forum. Topic was deleted shortly after, but no consequence whatsoever.
  • Must be his Jedi mind tricks
  • I think he wants a 1v1 vs your little wizard Hue :)
    HERORIUS

Gavner wrote: »
    Talking about who try to bann who, I am actually amazed, that after being banned, some could come back and make a topic heavily swearing at the mods on the forum. Topic was deleted shortly after, but no consequence whatsoever.

they knew what I said was right on point that's why
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • What about what you said was on point? I’m confused. You accuse me of doing something that I pointed out was far from correct...totally on point