I AM FREE ! November 1st 2018 BG BATTLES ! ------- Albion 3 Mid 0

edited November 2018 in Videos & Streams
Mr. Chow is still awesome I don't care what anyone thinks!

BG Battles last night.

1st fight- Paindancerr rushed up alb safeport and Mid bg wiped.

2nd fight- Paindancerr took mid bg to beno spire and wiped

3rd fight- Paindancerr goes for the usual ck (surs) and wipes the bg in the water trying to get away.

Mid bg logs out in frustation and quits early.

At the end of the night we rushed into glenlock and died to a bunch of random mids defending.

Good fights- I went to check video's and it was messed up . I'll have next time :)

WTB: MID BG TO PLAY LONGER :)

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Welcome back. #AlbNationPrevails

Thanks - hope you join us soon Amp !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited November 2018 PM
    1st fight:

It seems Midgard does not mind the safeport fight but avoids km fight.

I actually think Midgard would do better at km but if safeport is ok with you guys.. I'm ok with it.
    HERORIUS

• 2nd Fight:

Mid bg takes a really long time to decide to re-take beno spire. (attempt to retake) This time allows for everything to get set and perfect hit by Alb Nation. We had just taken AT back from Midgard and not sure why this hit was made (you saw a huge cup here) as we were already super close.
    HERORIUS

• For me I enjoy the commentary and use the video / pictures as added information.
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Siambra wrote: »
    For me I enjoy the commentary and use the video / pictures as added information.

Oh yes I love video evidence. I want proof!

I like discussion b/c I don't understand the other bg leaders tactics. They avoid some situations but if we place them in a near identical situation they are ok with it. I'm just a deep thinker I guess- I loved college.
    HERORIUS

• Welcome Back Nate. You really want to go with that 3 -n- 0?
  • edited November 2018 PM
    3rd Fight:

Mid BG wipes out a fg of albs who report mid bg going towards Eras. Taking Surs the night before we take a gamble and ALB nation hides insides Surs. No later than 5 mins and the Mid BG shows up as predicted. We kill several and then begin the chase in the water for the MID BG. Finally after the Mid BG realizes we will not stop chasing they stop to fight and are eliminated in the water.

The MID BG would log after this.

3-0 Alb Nation
    HERORIUS

• So then the after hours seige keep doesnt count?

In the history of the game, I have never seen 100 straight one color spams, perhaps others can tell me otherwise as I have stated large zerg warfare hasnt been my playstyle. I know there are a lot of ways to keep score, this one can go down as a fail that just didnt make it to the scorecard.

I've played golf with guys like that. Play the front 9, do well, blow up on a hole and dont count it.
    I understand. 3 - 0 it is. Well played.
  • Lets kick Friday night off !

HERORIUS

• anyone seen Teddiegrams lately?
  • AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward