Nate Protector of EV

At least Rescu comes out to fight not sure why you guys are camping with Cheatin Nate

Comments

• Clumsy wrote: »
    At least Rescu comes out to fight not sure why you guys are camping with Cheatin Nate

he doesn't have 3:1 numbers so he is hiding from the fight
  • edited October 2018 PM
    2k an hour on Baby if she's with you.. lol

What's so interesting about the inside of KM?

DwvssiT.png
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • can we get more storms, traps, rams and of course Alb SW at EV Rink please
  • edited October 2018 PM
    What a complete waste of an evening. No doubt they'll say it was planned and that Mids PVE'd keeps etc. Happy with 170k though.Glad Hibs actually came out to fight. /bg count 54. WTB albs to work together.
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Video of Albs tonight.

• cfxtf36nwol1.jpg

Always wondered what 7k Nate was doing in EV.
    cpap.jpg 107.1K
  • I think most people know that Nate isn't a good player. He leads a bg that needs numbers and side groups in order to win. He blames things on Alb not having enough ST and will say whatever realm he is playing on is an underdog no matter what. He says all of his wins are due to tactics when it's not true in the slightest. His propaganda doesn't hold up to anyone who has an IQ of over 1. He has his fanboys which you can easily see (I'm pointing at you alb player with a name starting with "H"). Before he had numbers all he did was camp towers with as much ST as they could muster and pbae. It's not skill, it's just him using a tower to win a fight when anyone with half a brain knows the defenders with enough ST (broken realm ability btw) and pbae will win. Even with friars whom he again stated lies about them not being as strong as other classes to drop ST in a fight he won fights as his ST's outnumbered other realms. So yeah, this is the state of the game. People following a known cheater who was banned and claimed "vague rules" on cheating. Anyone who can think for themselves knows he violated the rules of the game and is still allowed to play.
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Baby with 6k so #7knate won't have made it to his #7knate status yet tonight :(
    Post edited by albionexile on
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Nate been taking some hard L's past week or so... More and more are doubting his "superior tactics". Funny to watch him pop out of EV after his competition logs out for the night to go and PvE Relics and Keeps.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Nate's "skills" is nothing more than having 2:1 numbers otherwise he will hide and run. Pathetic. Least some Hibs had enough fortitude to engage us at DDB and didn't run from a fight.
  • i like how when nate starts alb bg and it has low numbers you guys win cuz skill, but now everyone quit getting **** on with you guys and came to alb, now alb only win cuz numbers lol

you guys are so cute when you lose :p
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    i like how when nate starts alb bg and it has low numbers you guys win cuz skill, but now everyone quit getting **** on with you guys and came to alb, now alb only win cuz numbers lol

I like how we roll you guys and you hide in KM all week, the reason Albs don’t have numbers is people are more than likely logging from boredom.

You guys are so sensitive and squishy, but nice try on fens after the bg logged.
  • Clumsy, Nate is Protecting EV and doesn't want to leave because he will lose his IRS Skills
    i like how when nate starts alb bg and it has low numbers you guys win cuz skill, but now everyone quit getting **** on with you guys and came to alb, now alb only win cuz numbers lol

Nice try at spin -- absolute nonsense, but you gave it a shot
  • im just saying, when nate first started leading the alb bg we went out with real low numbers, the only reason alb sometimes has the numbers now is because we won when we didn't^^

so qqing bout numbers is stupid, the albs didn't start with numbers, it only got to that point with work from the people who showed up in the beginning, and went out and did work and people saw how much fun and good the lil alb bg was doing so they came to play to

alb only has numbers because you under performed and your friends swaped sides, just saying^^
  • Nate gained numbers because he went out to fight even though he would probably lose. I was cool with that. Now, Nate camps unless he can guarantee a win so he can stroke his ego. That, I am not cool with. He hates to lose and it's showing big time.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Nate gained numbers because he went out to fight even though he would probably lose. I was cool with that. Now, Nate camps unless he can guarantee a win so he can stroke his ego. That, I am not cool with. He hates to lose and it's showing big time.

Again why do you think we win 85% of the time vs Midgard ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • That number has dropped this week and will likely continue to do so.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
  • It was in the 90% range.

We play that 2000 Baltimore Ravens Defense
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Nate gained numbers because he went out to fight even though he would probably lose. I was cool with that. Now, Nate camps unless he can guarantee a win so he can stroke his ego. That, I am not cool with. He hates to lose and it's showing big time.

Again why do you think we win 85% of the time vs Midgard ?

because you won't leave KM to hit anything unless you have double the numbers. That's why you flopped twice at Fens last night, after waiting until almost midnight est to even hit that
  • Thanks Rescu's bg and the hibs who came out to fight last night. Was a lot of fun guys.
  • The trolling is strong with you. I won't let another opporunity like Monday slip by again where you lost three times to the Mid BG. It's k. I have my recording setup now across my devices. More videos to come!
  • Why so scared to hit KM ?
    HERORIUS

• Why so scared to hit us? if you have that much of tatics and are the king of alb nation c'mon out lol ….hit the mid bg outside just like Rescu did and hibs did, what difference would make it? if you have so much power and ## and tatics?
  • Mids scared of alb nation for hours... lol
    HERORIUS

Mids scared of alb nation for hours... lol

Wow you're one delusional human -- when u sit in one spot and cower --- that is fear, you know, what you and yours DID.

Why so scared to hit KM ?

the real question is why are you so afraid to leave km
  • Armarnidi wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

the real question is why do your stealth grps get **** on by some solo brand new rr5 caster LOL

• Do we knock on the door at KM and ask if your mom will let you come out and play?

At least I have seem Armarnidi out there!

I’m know and admit that I am not the greatest player, especially soloing where I win some and lose more. lol
  • KM is nearly impossible to take from a setup bg. You end up dying and rebuffing and porting right back in. Not to mention having both side ramps and the entrance ramp covered by a ton of casters is just pointless to charge in. You know this and have avoided it also...
    Armarnidi wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

the real question is why do your stealth grps get **** on by some solo brand new rr5 caster LOL

lets see wizzy rr5, grapple from a caster, and moc5 and pbaoe, when all of my toys were down. they real question is why/how do you play with an outdated graphics card that can't play with the new character models.
  • Eithne wrote: »
    Thanks Rescu's bg and the hibs who came out to fight last night. Was a lot of fun guys.

I would encourage all albs to join the Rescu BG. FYSA we will not be hitting a camped KM tonight or any night in the near future.
  • Clumsy wrote: »
    Eithne wrote: »
    Thanks Rescu's bg and the hibs who came out to fight last night. Was a lot of fun guys.

I would encourage all albs to join the Rescu BG. FYSA we will not be hitting a camped KM tonight or any night in the near future.

Thank you for hitting a camped Glenlock twice tonight :)
    HERORIUS

• Auberne wrote: »
    2k an hour on Baby if she's with you.. lol

What's so interesting about the inside of KM?

DwvssiT.png

Why you gotta call out baby like that :P

Naw ya'll were feasting on Rescu, we didn't feel like donating with him, it would've been simple enough to try a KM hit, think we were sitting at 50ish BG for most of the evening, ya'll def had 90 at one point. But I don't blame you. The RPS were coming to you from another BG.
  • my name is clumsy my bg cant kill the alb one, we know right where they are, but we aren't gonan go, then well make fun of them for dodging us, heheheheehehe we're the best guys

lol, god daoc is funny I love it :p
  • Km is stupid to attack when it’s defended. End of story. Regular keep and you might have gotten some action
  • Why you gotta call out baby like that :P

It probably has to do with Baby being a Nate endorser and running in his group. While Nate is sure to /statsanon himself so that people can't see how poorly/well he does, his group mates either aren't as smart or just don't care. But I suspect you already knew that.
  • wonder how much of that she was sitting around in relic town or leading her pve grps before the bg forms

the only reason your spaming their stats is so hopefuly 1 day you get something to make fun of, because your in game performance in rvr, does not let you make fun of anyone, and its clear to everyone...don't let your anger and saltiness of losing make you look stupid, the first is alrdy bad enough, you don't need to make a complete fool out of yourselves
  • take the L's move on and try harder next time its what everyone else does when they lose, trying some lil hate smear campaigns just shows everyone who is really catching the W's and whos catching the L's

saltiness is only a sign of 1 thing ;)
  • So much Salt in this thread.
    ~Westies
  • /wave Westies. I miss playing my mini... Keep up the Creepin!