Merlins Staff Has Returned Home---- Alb Nation Coordinates A Massive Hit At Nged On Dem Hibbies

We took Nged and all those hibs came back for their ck. We had some new folks to alb nation who thought we were going to get farmed. Have no fear- ALB NATION IS HERE.

Then we took back MERLINS STAFF

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• 3-4 Groups fending off 50+ albs and 40+ mids, for hours before enough numbers went to bed, superior tactics, but hey 7knate, We made a killing, more power to you.
  • THE HIT HEARD ROUND THE REALMS !!!!!!!!!!

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Hibs did a good job defending against both Alb and Mid last night. I suspect some realm hopping played a part but I can't argue against how quickly and aggressive they played. It was a fun night.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Hibs did a good job defending against both Alb and Mid last night. I suspect some realm hopping played a part but I can't argue against how quickly and aggressive they played. It was a fun night.

The Hibs did do a good job working together to fend off both Albs and Mids. I know on the alb part, there were some "listening," issues among some groups, that made a easy take a much harder one.

• Great job Alb Nation !
    The tree was chopped
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Great job Alb Nation !
    The tree was chopped

The sky burned with a deep crimson, the souls of the infidels were consumed, it was glorious!
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Great job Alb Nation !
    The tree was chopped

The sky burned with a deep crimson, the souls of the infidels were consumed, it was glorious!

We started a campfire in NGED. The hibbies came quickly but they are very scared in open field battles. They crumbled just outside of their CK.
    HERORIUS

• You're delusional, we ripped you open field at ail and you waited for everyone to go to bed to take it
  • scerff wrote: »
    You're delusional, we ripped you open field at ail and you waited for everyone to go to bed to take it

Oh yeah... EVEN IRC decided to FEED at the relic take. RIP Patar.. RIP Inter

HERORIUS

• The Great Tree will be avenged by both of your remarks Nate and Amp!!!
  • Yeah, I had to goto bed myself, RL really sucks!!