Alb Nation Tried Out 8 Man Action Last Night-- We Love It !! Albionexiles Was Right!!! 127k Night

I went from 7K to 127K last night killings 8mans ! Albionexiles is in the first 2 vids !
WE ARE HERE TO STAY !!!!!

AlbionExiled 1

AlbionExiled 2

8 mans die so fast tho

KILLing 2 8mans !!

lol 8man switches over

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Natebruner wrote: »
    I went from 7K to 127K last night killings 8mans ! Albionexiles is in the first 2 vids !

AlbionExiled 1

AlbionExiled 2

8 mans die so fast tho

KILLing 2 8mans !!

lol 8man switches over

GLORIOUS-POST-GIVE.jpg
  • Natebruner wrote: »

AlbionExiled 1

AlbionExiled 2

8 mans die so fast tho

KILLing 2 8mans !!

lol 8man switches over

GLORIOUS-POST-GIVE.jpg

I love 8 mans ! But I really enjoyed running EV and killing them even more. /rofl
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• RP farming with a zerg isn’t ski....err nm I plead the fifth!
  • Keltorius wrote: »
    RP farming with a zerg isn’t ski....err nm I plead the fifth!

I'm here for the popcorn, this should spice things up a bit :)
  • 127k rps farming 8 mans in EV is where ALB NATION BELONGS !
    HERORIUS

• 40 people camping in a ball to kill 8? Superior Skills.
  • I don`t think that things will spice up alot since his zerg died to some stealthers :D
  • EV 8 mans is where it's at !
    HERORIUS

• @albionexile ycb tonight ?
    HERORIUS

• He keeps going back to killing 8mans. He fears the sneaky keens. Bet he’s traumatized when gets in the cereal aisle at the store, like next to the Lucky Charms!! Muahaha!!
  • edited October 2018 PM
    #7knate is struggling at claiming any kind of win, if he wants to claim killing an 8 man with a massive zerg is a win, then lets let him, poor guy needs to feel good :)

Also, it's worth noting, no 8man would make a post about making 127k rps in a night, it's really not that impressive you'll find most 8man will get that very easily and a lot more on their good nights :) what was impressive was the fact in an entire zerg night you got 7k rps, #7knate is a thing now. Kinda sweet that you find 127k rps an achievement, bless you :)
    Post edited by albionexile on
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • edited October 2018 PM
    albionexile so salty lol, 1 party posts vids of him and his friends having fun everyday, the other constantly posts hating ass ****, it shows who catches the L's and who catches the W's

actions speak louder than words, some friendly advice, stop looking stupid @albionexile

very rarely do I get embarrassed for someone else, but I literaly feel bad everytime I come read your salty obsession ;\ lol

its just a game, go have fun who cares if you lose bud
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • #7knate is struggling at claiming any kind of win, if he wants to claim killing an 8 man with a massive zerg is a win, then lets let him, poor guy needs to feel good :)

Also, it's worth noting, no 8man would make a post about making 127k rps in a night, it's really not that impressive you'll find most 8man will get that very easily and a lot more on their good nights :) what was impressive was the fact in an entire zerg night you got 7k rps, #7knate is a thing now. Kinda sweet that you find 127k rps an achievement, bless you :)

127k killing 8mans is fun :)
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    Your alb zerg get rolled by 2 hibs groups in Km last night , was halarious and Highdamge was tthe first one .
    Post edited by Hellblast on
  • My crew love tasty 8man rps!
    HERORIUS

• See!!! Back to the 8man comments!!! lol
  • 8mans YCB ?
    HERORIUS

• Nate! Stay in Albion and keep those tea drinkers and sheep violators there with ya!! lol
  • WHO RUNS EV ?? ALB NATION RUNS EV !
    HERORIUS

• Is Nate a robot, keep seeing the same words. Kinda, if you are old enough, sounds like adults in old Peanuts tv shows.
  • It’s like the rantings of a crazy old man at this point. Cant believe I went over to alb for those 2 months