coming out of EV?

You guys coming out? EV all night? why?

Comments

• LOL gets BENT at Glen tries to camp Bled and gets OUTPLAYED and loses that. Then camps KM for an hour.. #SUPERIORTACTICS #ALBNATION #GAMECHANGER

xaprepvzja2l.jpg
    bpmqa5i4meu4.jpg
    g6f07govshga.jpg
    t9nl9i8i14zh.jpg
    366941gsn5in.jpg
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Yes we met up with you at bold

Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Nate, what happened in hib after you left KM? AlbNation got mopped by Scerffs Tree Mafia. 7k RPS in how many hours?
  • He asked and we delivered.

https://imgur.com/QvR8y4y
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Natebruner wrote: »
    He asked and we delivered.

As I have stated in the previous post you linked that SS. Terrianna 2-3 groups was more of an impact in tonights RvR then you were. That screenshot only proves you are WEAK and required Mids to be in BOLD CY fighting Terrianna and HIBS before you would come out of KM and hit us. Now you have the audacity to claim this victory as your own???

>Daoc Videos<
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

As I have stated in the previous post you linked that SS. Terrianna 2-3 groups was more of an impact in tonights RvR then you were. That screenshot only proves you are WEAK and required Mids to be in BOLD CY fighting Terrianna and HIBS before you would come out of KM and hit us. Now you have the audacity to claim this victory as your own???

We showed up and all mids died. /rofl
    HERORIUS

Impounded wrote: »

We showed up and all mids died. /rofl

Indeed lots of people /rofl at your leadership tonight :)

>Daoc Videos<
  • THE FOLD AT BOLD LOL
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    THE FOLD AT BOLD LOL

And you have become a broken record spewing garbage trying to save face xD My work here is done.
    I look forward to laughing at your next attempt to look "Cool".
    #GAMECHANGER #SUPERIORTACTICS #CANRHYME
    Post edited by Impounded on

>Daoc Videos<
    THE FOLD AT BOLD LOL

And you have become a broken record spewing garbage trying to save face xD My work here is done.
    I look forward to laughing at your next attempt to look "Cool".
    #GAMECHANGER #SUPERIORTACTICS #CANRHYME

FOLD LONG TIME /lol
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    all I see is screenshots of a bad stealther who didn't get any kills for an hour, what am I supposed to be looking for ? I must missed it lol
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Oh you delivered Nate...lots of RPs for us Mids. You never won a fight. Keep your lies somewhere else. We destroyed you at Bold. You ran right into the hole and we pawned you. Then we took Bled. Then you went to EV and showed us those superior tactics by camping it for hours. Good job LAWL!
    Post edited by Tanky on
  • Rage videos LOL...great language nate. Was that video from two weeks ago or something? Wasn't last night
  • Where is the video where we pushed you guys at a tower in mid and y’all flopped? Then the albs started hiding all damn night dodging mids. We get bored half of the bg logs and you push us at the ck and claim victory all night?
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    all I see is screenshots of a bad stealther who didn't get any kills for an hour, what am I supposed to be looking for ? I must missed it lol

Called a bot bud I was on my warrior <3

Look close enough and you just might see your fearless leader sitting inside KM camping for an hour.

>Daoc Videos<
  • so you guys knew where the alb bg was and made sure to not go there and they are the ones hiding ?

k lol

keep your bot logged in tho so you can make sure to be able to stay clear of the alb bg :p
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    so you guys knew where the alb bg was and made sure to not go there and they are the ones hiding ?

k lol

keep your bot logged in tho so you can make sure to be able to stay clear of the alb bg :p

You're usually decent at stirring the pot, but this wasn't your best attempt :disappointed:
    Don't catch Nates hypocrisy bud. It's not a good look.

>Daoc Videos<
  • AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • If i read through all this crap i get a vague notion why Trump made it :D
  • If i read through all this crap i get a vague notion why Trump made it :D

My profile picture says it all brotha :)

>Daoc Videos<
  • I search and find no good reason to re-subscribe.
  • You mean reading thread upon thread of propaganda hasn’t convinced you to resub?
  • I expected the first comment to be: <insert snide remark here>
    Really, at this point I would come back just to farm Draco with Jamie. We had plenty of RvR when doing that. Summoners, not so much. Too many macro players in PoC. DF, as well.
  • Tanky wrote: »
    Rage videos LOL...great language nate. Was that video from two weeks ago or something? Wasn't last night

lol mids trying to deny the FOLD at Bold last night... Date is on the video kids.

lol
    HERORIUS

• Mids would have done better hitting km.
    Instead you prefer getting jammed up in ck for instant flop. Don't worry we hunted you mids down.
    HERORIUS

• Love the crayons!
  • did impounded name his char after fight nate cuz he gets impounded ? or just coincidence ? ;p
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    did impounded name his char after fight nate cuz he gets impounded ? or just coincidence ? ;p

they didn't wanna hit km so they traveled to bold. We take km port rens.. GAME OVER
    HERORIUS

• #7knate lol
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • OP ... feeble attempt... Need video.
    ~Westies
  • Westies wrote: »
    OP ... feeble attempt... Need video.

There are screenshots from a mid player and our group of hibs to back up the claims, we saw your alb bg waiting in km for 30 mins-1 hour, why try and deny it, it happened, you eventually came out of camping km, but you clearly were trying to camp where you could easily defend.
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Westies wrote: »

There are screenshots from a mid player and our group of hibs to back up the claims, we saw your alb bg waiting in km for 30 mins-1 hour, why try and deny it, it happened, you eventually came out of camping km, but you clearly were trying to camp where you could easily defend.

we defended bold and killed thy enemy swiftly
    HERORIUS

Westies wrote: »

We defended Boldiam and killed our enemy swiftly.... There is no Elizabethan or Shakespearean for "our", drop the schtick. You bought an account and claim to be the greatest alb that ever lived...
  • Damascus wrote: »

We defended Boldiam and killed our enemy swiftly.... There is no Elizabethan or Shakespearean for "our", drop the schtick. You bought an account and claim to be the greatest alb that ever lived...

That's not 100% true. I wouldn't claim Albion as the realm I was the greatest in.
    I hold all of the biggest hits in Dark Age of Camelot on my Zerker : Natebruner LordOfTheRealms

If a list of the 100 biggest hits in DAOC were released to the public. My name would be next to every single one of them.

HERORIUS

Damascus wrote: »

That's not 100% true. I wouldn't claim Albion as the realm I was the greatest in.
    I hold all of the biggest hits in Dark Age of Camelot on my Zerker : Natebruner LordOfTheRealms

If a list of the 100 biggest hits in DAOC were released to the public. My name would be next to every single one of them.

Were they naked, unbuffed and AF debuffed? (Honest question)

>Daoc Videos<
  • Again I would hold the Top 100 biggest hits ever recorded in Dark Age of Camelot.

A2U5ArT.jpg
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    No need to repeat yourself, no one denounced your previous statement... Just a simple question hotshot.
    Thanks for the SS though that's pretty funny.

>Daoc Videos<
    No need to repeat yourself, no one denounced your previous statement... Just a simple question hotshot.

Yeah you really shouldn't speak to me directly though. I mean role-players have a role but should never question the greats of the game.
    HERORIUS

Impounded wrote: »

Yeah you really shouldn't speak to me directly though. I mean role-players have a role but should never question the greats of the game.

Ohh watch out the big bad a** is still tender from that beno fight. Sit down like the good boy you are.

>Daoc Videos<
  • Nate's almighty big shots that he claims are also where he was cheating and exploiting certain items of the game. Nice try.
  • The forums was quite last night.