Awesome clumps today in the ANNA VS HERO BG BATTLES (WARNING- RVR VIDEO INSIDE)

ST 5 FROM THE SIDE

ST 5 on INC

Kaptkent not focused on the RELIC take....

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• curious why you don't lead Alb Nation to defeat Anna and Hero?
  • edited October 2018 PM
    tald wrote: »
    curious why you don't lead Alb Nation to defeat Anna and Hero?

sometimes its just fun to play and follow others. (during euro time)
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited October 2018 PM
    Damn. I played mid one time out of 2 months and was singled out for posting that it was a good time and then went back to mid full time due to your antics and aggressive tone you took with me. You post vids of you playing mids and that’s not a problem. Hmm. Seems a little hypocritical. I’m sure you’re gonna say, “we’ll its a different time zone” but not relevant imo.
    Post edited by BurkleyRIP on
  • It's really hard to put an ST down when you outnumber the Hibs by 40%. Good job capturing this moment. You did well Nate. Continue showing how you do well vs outnumbering people. We all want to see how well you do the same way when you are leading albs.....
  • Daelin wrote: »
    It's really hard to put an ST down when you outnumber the Hibs by 40%. Good job capturing this moment. You did well Nate. Continue showing how you do well vs outnumbering people. We all want to see how well you do the same way when you are leading albs.....

Videos just posted. Enjoy sir.
    HERORIUS

• I can't see the responses of a certain "nobody" but I will say that these topics of over populating and bad gameplay are getting old. Please @Carol_Broadsword give us the ability to completely ignore bad players including their propaganda topics.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    tald wrote: »

sometimes its just fun to play and follow others. (during euro time)

Not to mention;) most of us that run in Alb Nation, are busy during euro play times;) and are only able to log in during certain times of the day;) What Nate does on his own time;) it is fine;) his subscription, he pays to play;) Everyone switches to different realms;)
    I still don't understand the hate though, and why those same people keep opening and commenting on his threads;)
    <3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman
  • tald wrote: »

I would also say leading bg's isn't easy. You have to be responsible for many things and you have to be thinking nonstop. Sometimes you just wanna play and kill and not worry about that.

so /salute to : Hero, Xyorman, & Anna for doing so multiple times -- every week.
    HERORIUS

• Baby wrote: »
    I still don't understand the hate though, and why those same people keep opening and commenting on his threads;)

I also cannot understand how an individual that is a habitual attention seeker, that goes into just about every thread in an attempt to draw the spotlight back to them could draw the ire of people. Perhaps one day, someone will figure out this troubling mystery.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Baby wrote: »

I also cannot understand how an individual that is a habitual attention seeker, that goes into just about every thread in an attempt to draw the spotlight back to them could draw the ire of people. Perhaps one day, someone will figure out this troubling mystery.

I like how you complain of spam yet post in all of it :)
    HERORIUS

Merely participating in a thread does not on its own constitute spam. I was merely commenting on Baby's query.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

Merely participating in a thread does not on its own constitute spam. I was merely commenting on Baby's query.

You need to refer to "How to read a forum" post and you won't be so concerned with "spam".
    HERORIUS

You need to refer to "How to read a forum" post and you won't be so concerned with "spam".

Nah, unlike some, I don't need you telling me what to do (or think). I'm sorry that you are incapable of understanding that there's a difference between participating in a thread and the thread itself being spam-like.