Alb Nation Owns Usa Primetime !! Midgard Is Outsmarted And Relic Is Carried Out By Baby!

Again this JV squad is not ready for a shot vs the Champs. ALB NATION IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU !

OUTSMARTED AND OUTPLAYED

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• You must be a principal cuz you “schooled” them! Amirite!?
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Lavas in that 2nd video lol
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Again this JV squad is not ready for a shot vs the Champs. ALB NATION IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU !

OUTSMARTED AND OUTPLAYED

Outsmarted? More like outnumbered. I for one wasn't on till after 9PM CST, there was no opposition. Free relic. Hope you feel good about it, actually, I'm SURE you feel good about it. This is the kinda fight you LOVE to display. But do you remember when a smaller force kicked your butt last night?#wegotyounate#seeyousoonmm154anke1wn.jpg
    CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR
  • you make me laugh Nate , mids and hibs most the night had 50 percent bonus and u think u out smart mids and all u did is out number them
  • He forgets that most of this past summer there were no Albs to be found. lol
  • I have no doubt that many mids logged in fear once they learned ALB NATION was coming.

Then we just outsmart and outplayed the rest of you. Just look at that 2nd video for the evidence lol

HERORIUS

• it's as horny as you get chopped up for a roleplaying game.
    10 points for that
    sry google english
    I have no doubt that many mids logged in fear once they learned ALB NATION was coming.

Then we just outsmart and outplayed the rest of you. Just look at that 2nd video for the evidence lol

Evidence of you taking all day with overwhelming numbers to figure out how to get a relic??? Your Gaheris skills are weak and your ego inflated --- It makes a statement about what you really are

• Xyorman wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    I have no doubt that many mids logged in fear once they learned ALB NATION was coming.

Evidence of you taking all day with overwhelming numbers to figure out how to get a relic??? Your Gaheris skills are weak and your ego inflated --- It makes a statement about what you really are

The rps were plentiful and Baby really didn't wanna drop the relic. Many commented on her shiny blue appearance :)
    HERORIUS

• INACA
    October 11 edited October 12 in General Board Flag
    Yesterday morning the chronically unimpressive realm hopper decided to join the Anna BG with a bright red Lithlettt(What a disgrace, You gotta buy rps bruh?). Whilst defending himself from an enraged, loyal Midgardian(Praise Odin) he threatened to take our relics.... It....Didn't...Go....The....Way...He...Thought....It....Would...

IT....WENT..... JUST..... AS... PLANNED...
    HERORIUS

Xyorman wrote: »

The rps were plentiful and Baby really didn't wanna drop the relic. Many commented on her shiny blue appearance :)

hehe ;)
    <3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman
  • Albion is just too smart and coordinated. Many mids logged in fear because of their lack of strategy.
    HERORIUS

• @Carol_Broadsword you think my last post was personal attack so you went way and removed, wasn't a personal attack at all. But this here above is all personal attack the mids anyways he want, and it's not the only thread I have found with his personal attack to mids player. I guess is normal to you.
  • Eithne wrote: »
    @Carol_Broadsword you think my last post was personal attack so you went way and removed, wasn't a personal attack at all. But this here above is all personal attack the mids anyways he want, and it's not the only thread I have found with his personal attack to mids player. I guess is normal to you.

The lack of strategic attacking is what I find offensive from Midgard.
    HERORIUS

• Eithne wrote: »
    @Carol_Broadsword you think my last post was personal attack so you went way and removed, wasn't a personal attack at all. But this here above is all personal attack the mids anyways he want, and it's not the only thread I have found with his personal attack to mids player. I guess is normal to you.

GF
    Eithne wrote: »

Like Fens on Sunday?

• Xyorman wrote: »
    Eithne wrote: »

Like Fens on Sunday?

Like Fens on Monday ! ALB NATION TAKES THE RELIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERORIUS

lol
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Huehuaehue wrote: »

lol

rofl really though ! Midgards strategic planning is offensive …. /rofl
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS