Sorcs

The only things Sorcs don't have now is zephyr, phase shift, and Aoe stun, but now they have waterbreath, mass gateway, group mez reduction, self mez reduction, bolt aoe mez, single insta mez, bolt aoe root, mater/cold/heat debuffs, dex/quick and str/con debuffs and then if you spec in high enough mind twisting you can be a tanky caster that takes little damage. I know you are trying to help albion out because they lack enough sojo classes in a group but there is so much utility that one class can do that its getting op'd. Not to mention sorcs can run at mini speed now.

What I want to know is what happened to the Healer's mez reduction ability. How about giving it back to us

Comments

• edited October 2018 PM
    Gateway doesn't really add anything but convenience and everyone should have recall scrolls anyway so I don't think there is much value added here. Also its spec line, not base line, meaning only sorcs who have 40+ mind will get it. Going 40+ mind restricts their access and lowers the level of many things you named like dex/qui debuff and magic debuffs.

I'd happily trade this lvl 40 spec mass gateway for any of these things that healers have:
    Instant singlet target stun,
    Instant AOE stun,
    Castable AOE stun,
    Castable single target stun,
    Zephyer,
    Single target heals,
    Group heals,
    Spread heals,
    Instant heals,
    Buffs (including celerity),
    Divine intervention,
    Perfect Recovery,
    Castable rez,
    AOE rez (Egg of youth and OW restorative cloak,
    Phase shift,
    Instant heals,
    Avoidance of Magic,
    Barrier of Fortitude,
    An RR5 that makes them invincible for 30+ second

To name just a few things...That poor under-powered, pathetic healer class, how do they manage? Why would anyone even bother?
    Post edited by Ewer on
  • Sorcerers have not had self Mesmerisation Dampening since Patch 1.121.
    https://darkageofcamelot.com/content/1121-live-patch-notes
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Ewer wrote: »
    Gateway doesn't really add anything but convenience and everyone should have recall scrolls anyway so I don't think there is much value added here. Also its spec line, not base line, meaning only sorcs who have 40+ mind will get it. Going 40+ mind restricts their access and lowers the level of many things you named like dex/qui debuff and magic debuffs.

I'd happily trade this lvl 40 spec mass gateway for any of these things that healers have:
    Instant singlet target stun,
    Instant AOE stun,
    Castable AOE stun,
    Castable single target stun,
    Zephyer,
    Single target heals,
    Group heals,
    Spread heals,
    Instant heals,
    Buffs (including celerity),
    Divine intervention,
    Perfect Recovery,
    Castable rez,
    AOE rez (Egg of youth and OW restorative cloak,
    Phase shift,
    Instant heals,
    Avoidance of Magic,
    Barrier of Fortitude,
    An RR5 that makes them invincible for 30+ second

To name just a few things...That poor under-powered, pathetic healer class, how do they manage? Why would anyone even bother?

poor sorc's with their MoC lifetap how will they ever recover
  • Every Mid/Hib group has a sojo, Albs don’t. This doesn’t make a Sorc a stronger toon, it just helps Albion use less recall scrolls.

Not an issue at all.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters