ANNA WINNING MORE FIGHTS VS HERO------ GAME CHANGING ST PLACEMENTS AND "some" pushing happening

edited October 2018 in Videos & Streams
Euro mids really struggle pushing but have no freaking tanks. Recruit me a charge tank and a warrior to come with me on this ST 5 placement and it's game over.

This is game changing ST placement

You already know I ain't scared to die.... but I'm gonna rekt YOUR BG in the process

You can KILL me 100 times.. as long as that "WIN" comes

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• pooor Midgard run around with numbers for so long, get some real fights and get **** on, huaeuhaeuhae
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Lol you stunned A HIB in the open battlefield placement......real game changer there.....
    Post edited by skeetz on
  • skeetz wrote: »
    Lol you stunned A HIB in the open battlefield placement......real game changer there.....

Some people don't realize the power and fear of STs
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Hmmm, nate turns off name tags and spell effects.
    I always enjoy the DAOC spells effects, even when its 100million Thane hammers. :smile:
  • I want perfect vision for st placements
    HERORIUS