@nate

zerging ev will never get your relics back, enjoy rolling 8 mans all night

Comments

• also fyi hib still owns beno and eras
  • ty for donating
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • lol maybe u should run your 1337 zerg during the day against hero then instead of running with him
  • see scerff nate sits in a keep until he gets over 80 and fights, I seen his bg go out early get his alb kicked then he hides in a keep until he gets more numbers. u should watch them why they in the keep hiding need more albs, hibs or mids out in full force its pretty funny
  • ALB NATION reminds me of the greatest show on Turf.

Those Rams with Kurt Warner had so many weapons.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• I sense much butthurt in this thread. MAGA
    ~Westies
  • If you want to talk donating check my stats, alb nation is very generous
  • Westies wrote: »
    I sense much butthurt in this thread. MAGA

Nothing like little lurikeen tears.
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    ALB NATION reminds me of the greatest show on Turf.

I'm Isaac Bruce, the clutch veteran. ;)

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    ALB NATION reminds me of the greatest show on Turf.

I'm Isaac Bruce, the clutch veteran. ;)

We still got M. Faulk, T. Holt, M. Mohammed, and K. Warner of course !
    HERORIUS

• scerff wrote: »

@Natebruner and I talked, he stated "Beat Drlovegood 8v8 and ill consider sieging Hibernia"

idk why he made these impossible standards inorder for him to siege hib :/
    <Chaos Theory>

Message me for an 8v8 if you wanna try me.
  • my belly button smells funny
  • To be honest any zerg running when there is no enemy realm running is super lame unless youre doing something with it like taking your own keeps back or attacking enemy lamd.

Sadly every realm is guilty of this, hib in eu time, mid ysed to be us prine time heavily, now alb has a different leader its now albs turn being the over populated us prime zerg and do nothing productive realm.

Dont get me wrong everyone pays their own subs and play how they want but zerging ev with only 8 mans to fight is what really destroys a portion of this game, perhaps bs need to work around how this zerging works to build a better suited landscape or game mode.

In the end no zerg leader seems to do much different in the end, badicslly whoever has the most numbers wins, stratedgy doesnt really seem to occur a ehole bunch.

I like a good seige fight as much as the next person but 24/7 ev zerg roaming avoiding keeps seems kind of pointless amd waste of time, but what do i know.
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • To be honest any zerg running when there is no enemy realm running is super lame unless youre doing something with it like taking your own keeps back or attacking enemy lamd.

Sadly every realm is guilty of this, hib in eu time, mid ysed to be us prine time heavily, now alb has a different leader its now albs turn being the over populated us prime zerg and do nothing productive realm.

Dont get me wrong everyone pays their own subs and play how they want but zerging ev with only 8 mans to fight is what really destroys a portion of this game, perhaps bs need to work around how this zerging works to build a better suited landscape or game mode.

In the end no zerg leader seems to do much different in the end, badicslly whoever has the most numbers wins, stratedgy doesnt really seem to occur a ehole bunch.

I like a good seige fight as much as the next person but 24/7 ev zerg roaming avoiding keeps seems kind of pointless amd waste of time, but what do i know.

Agreed 100% on this. I would also love to add as much as these zergs killing 8 mans and small mans kills a portion of the population, those same 8 mans and small mans killing solo's does the same. Sadly, it's the circle of death of DAoC. A zerg or group dies, gets more to compete, wins, keeps getting more, kills all action, then their reward for "winning" by adding #'s is that they get to fight a whole whopping nobody because the other groups can't compete.
  • Um I'm thrilled making the RPs without our relics - they're irrelevant when the bonus to magic/melee dmg is on the realm with the lowest pop during US prime.

If Mids held them, you'd see a lot more keep action in Midgard. Would be a brilliant move by @Xyorman to retake and defend them.
  • It's tough to mentally wrap your mind around taking a relic that Hero will just PVE back w/int moments the next day.
    ~Westies
  • Westies wrote: »
    It's tough to mentally wrap your mind around taking a relic that Hero will just PVE back w/int moments the next day.

Should be no prob for the glorious chicken nation to defend them. Not enough realmhoppers wanna join alb at this times, eh? :D
  • scerff wrote: »

@albionexile has now challenged me to slay more 8 mans in EV.

You can thank him for what is about to happen.
    HERORIUS

• the 8 mans and even the leet solo peeps could just set up their fights on pend----

pure balance :)