Midgard Leadership

Who is running that operation in Glenlock tonight?

You can't keep those smores from us !
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• the pillars of midgards foundation have been brought crumbling down by the alb nation

make sure you look us in the eyes, so right before you die, you bow before some bigga n****'s :p
  • unlike u nate ,mids don't run a bg every night like u and hero, u might think we do but we don't so go ahead make mid green when u on hib with hero and mid red when u on alb mids just don't care
  • Sanford wrote: »
    unlike u nate ,mids don't run a bg every night like u and hero, u might think we do but we don't so go ahead make mid green when u on hib with hero and mid red when u on alb mids just don't care

Sounds good to me.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Who was leading last night ?
    HERORIUS