SATURDAY NIGHT--- ALB NATION VS HERO & SMEGER BG's

HERO AND SMEGER FALL

Smeger BG folds in the Banana

Smeger BG folds OPENFIELD

LOL Mids running from Hibs

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• edited September 2018 PM
    after playing for like 2 years tonight was the first night I had to log off because there was so many people out and about on the island I lagged to bad to even do ****

it is great to see such action again, thanks to nate and every other player who logs on to come play for creating it, daoc is flourishing for the first time in a long time

and I have never been more happy to log off a game because the lag is to bad

woot woot gogo daoc !
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • I logged cause a fgh chased our trio two zones into a macro group of warlocks camping a EV tower. It ain’t all good yet. But yes it was the most action I’ve seen in a while
  • Get a new comp!
  • I think a few groups were running all warlocks to Zerg bust. No macro teams
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    after playing for like 2 years tonight was the first night I had to log off because there was so many people out and about on the island I lagged to bad to even do ****

it is great to see such action again, thanks to nate and every other player who logs on to come play for creating it, daoc is flourishing for the first time in a long time

and I have never been more happy to log off a game because the lag is to bad

woot woot gogo daoc !

Ya the lag on EV last night was exceptionally bad. More so than I remember it being in a long time. The population was good but not more than the servers should be able to handle.
  • SymSym
    edited September 2018 PM
    Lag or frame rate? Should be no frame rate issues with 8 GB ram and 1060 video cards and up
    Post edited by Sym on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
  • I forgot u can turn spell effects to self, ill try that from now on hopefuly be good, only time I lag to bad was last night otherwise been fine, so should be just fine if I turn spell effects off
  • Also screen resolution and character models
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
  • Sym wrote: »
    Also screen resolution and character models

And cloaks! Bring back the days of OF relic raids with raid leaders telling everyone to turn off cloaks :)
    Rolled over from Hib/Prydwen!

Usp | Logisa | Most things starting with Usp...