Probably The Fastest I've Ever Seen Midgard Bg Fold-- (video Inside)

edited September 2018 in Videos & Streams
LoL- beware.

Much LOVE TO TEDDIEGRAMS-- FOR ALL THAT INTEL !!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think you will push on us ?

You guys have never seen coordination like this.

We will always Farm you

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Before all the mids come in here QQing about population, Alb had equal numbers or 10% bonus for these fights (yes, Alb had a bonus and was outnumbered population wise and still won). It's not our fault some of the mids choose to sit inside CKS and/or avoid the Mid BG fights and not help their realm.
  • That first vid was a really good bomb
  • edited September 2018 PM
    I was told Paindancerr rage logged and Xyorman had to take over last night.

The Royal Dwarven Marines have pushed too many players away from Midgard. Paindancerr was never really ready to MA much less LEAD the Mid BG. The lack of leadership and verbal lashings from Xyorman have driven many mids away.

We welcome you to join the fun in Albion. We will have fun and kill everyone :)

Much love to Westies on that INTEL as well.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Natebruner wrote: »

The Royal Dwarven Marines have pushed too many players away from Midgard. Paindancerr was never really ready to MA much less LEAD the Mid BG. The lack of leadership and verbal lashings from Xyorman have driven many mids away.

You were told..lol...that's rich....
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

You were told..lol...that's rich....

Hello Xyorman. YCB soon ?
    HERORIUS

• Ewer wrote: »
    Before all the mids come in here QQing about population, Alb had equal numbers or 10% bonus for these fights (yes, Alb had a bonus and was outnumbered population wise and still won). It's not our fault some of the mids choose to sit inside CKS and/or avoid the Mid BG fights and not help their realm.

Your point is invalid and shows just how dense you actually are. Mondays have never had good turn outs for mids. So what makes you think that would change? Population bonus means nothing at all you know the numbers were far from equal when it comes to the size of last nights BGs. You're having a good time I get it. But don't make yourself look like a tool doing so.. Accept the fact that the bigger BG wins in most situations (Unlike Blendrake) and enjoy your victories like a normal person. No need to try and justify numbers to feel like the wins mean more.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Well we tried to get Hibs out in a BG but it was about 3fg with mostly sub-RR5, I think maybe only 5-6 of us were over that? Not much we could do against 2 or 3x our numbers and vastly out-RR'ed. However, it was still fun!

Issue I've seen is that very few people are willing to take the risk and clash, it's mostly a waiting game. Yes, there was some action but there was also an awfu lot of avoiding, and that's true every day. It's a game, you win some, you lose some. However, no-one wins unless there are actual fights, and especially when most nighs the US prime time is a 2-way fight.

We need to plant more trees, for Hibernia!
    Rolled over from Hib/Prydwen!

Usp | Logisa | Most things starting with Usp...
    Before all the mids come in here QQing about population, Alb had equal numbers or 10% bonus for these fights (yes, Alb had a bonus and was outnumbered population wise and still won). It's not our fault some of the mids choose to sit inside CKS and/or avoid the Mid BG fights and not help their realm.

I think we gain some folks each week who are tired of being lectured in Midgard.
    HERORIUS

• Impounded wrote: »
    Ewer wrote: »

Your point is invalid and shows just how dense you actually are. Mondays have never had good turn outs for mids. So what makes you think that would change? Population bonus means nothing at all you know the numbers were far from equal when it comes to the size of last nights BGs. You're having a good time I get it. But don't make yourself look like a tool doing so.. Accept the fact that the bigger BG wins in most situations (Unlike Blendrake) and enjoy your victories like a normal person. No need to try and justify numbers to feel like the wins mean more.

Where are all the other mids who are in NF? Population bonus doesn't lie, there were more mids on than albs on last night. Are they refusing to run with or help the BG? They used to help, what changed?

Much love to Teddie last night for the majority of the intel. I was just the dumb cleric on a horse following right behind them. Pan MOAR FLOPGUARD.
    Post edited by Westies on
    ~Westies
    Impounded wrote: »

Where are all the other mids who are in NF? Population bonus doesn't lie, there were more mids on than albs on last night. Are they refusing to run with or help the BG? They used to help, what changed?

THEY WERE IN GLENLOCK ?
    HERORIUS

• Campfire time?
    ~Westies

I have no clue why, I assume it's because most of those groups struggle to even fill 8 now. You're right, population bonus doesn't "lie". But as I stated previously.. Bonus has nothing to do with numbers in a zerg. So your statement about realm bonus was useless to bring up. A lot of mid 8m have never really ran side car for the zerg. And if they do/did it is very loosely. We have HHH that still does and that's really about it. Meanwhile you guys have, Ewalien plus Billi boy, Rescu whom usually has 2-3fg and whatever numbers Nate has behind him. Assuming 40-60 on average xD either way, good fights I look forward to upcoming ones.

>Daoc Videos<

THEY WERE IN GLENLOCK ?
    YOU PVE'd Blendrake when no one was there -- then LOST it and died to less than half your numbers trying to get it BACK???????? Now that's ACTION -- guess all that PVE'ing keeps <yes even alb ones> with HERO has rubbed off lol.

• Xyorman wrote: »

THEY WERE IN GLENLOCK ?
    YOU PVE'd Blendrake when no one was there -- then LOST it and died to less than half your numbers trying to get it BACK???????? Now that's ACTION -- guess all that PVE'ing keeps <yes even alb ones> with HERO has rubbed off lol.

Video or it didn't happen.
    ~Westies

I have no clue why, I assume it's because most of those groups struggle to even fill 8 now. You're right, population bonus doesn't "lie". But as I stated previously.. Bonus has nothing to do with numbers in a zerg. So your statement about realm bonus was useless to bring up. A lot of mid 8m have never really ran side car for the zerg. And if they do/did it is very loosely. We have HHH that still does and that's really about it. Meanwhile you guys have, Ewalien plus Billi boy, Rescu whom usually has 2-3fg and whatever numbers Nate has behind him. Assuming 40-60 on average xD either way, good fights I look forward to upcoming ones.

Why can't Xyorman get more people to rally behind him ?
    HERORIUS

Xyorman wasn't the intended leader... Stop trying to prove a useless point. Once again since you guys are really special, I will repeat. Mondays have NEVER been big BG nights for mids. You know that as well from playing Mid in the past. They were PvE nights for a while then become nothing nights. So mids don't usually rally for BG night on mondays. If someone does step up and lead it's with very limited numbers. Now stop making yourselves look goofy.

>Daoc Videos<

Xyorman wasn't the intended leader... Stop trying to prove a useless point. Once again since you guys are really special, I will repeat. Mondays have NEVER been big BG nights for mids. You know that as well from playing Mid in the past. They were PvE nights for a while then become nothing nights. So mids don't usually rally for BG night on mondays. If someone does step up and lead it's with very limited numbers. Now stop making yourselves look goofy.

I'm not talking about a particular night. I'm talking about in general why can't Xyorman get more people to rally behind him?
    HERORIUS

I'm not talking about a particular night. I'm talking about in general why can't Xyorman get more people to rally behind him?

Ok and in that case it's not just Xyorman that has trouble with numbers. It's everyone that leads including yourself. Some nights the numbers are fine and others they're not. Mid numbers tend to be better on Wednesday, Friday, Saturdays. The rest of the days are very random sometimes high sometimes low. My question to you is why are you so infatuated with Xy?

>Daoc Videos<
  • Everyone loves to kill the BG leader who acts like this.

HERORIUS

Everyone loves to kill the BG leader who acts like this.

We will go with that... I have heard you yelling about albs not pushing and other stuff in your previous videos too. You are very guilty of getting angry at people making poor choices. As am I and any other leader. But I really doubt that's the only reason you have a hard on for Xy let's be honest. Your egotistical ways show a whole different view.
    You know, you don't have to try and prove yourself to everyone. I mean I guess it does make for some good bathroom reading so you can keep trying if you want. xD

>Daoc Videos<

We will go with that... I have heard you yelling about albs not pushing and other stuff in your previous videos too. You are very guilty of getting angry at people making poor choices. As am I and any other leader. But I really doubt that's the only reason you have a hard on for Xy let's be honest. Your egotistical ways show a whole different view.
    You know, you don't have to try and prove yourself to everyone. I mean I guess it does make for some good bathroom reading so you can keep trying if you want. xD

I don't really see you as a leader. You are the 2nd worst MA behind clumsy.
    Do you lead bgs?
    HERORIUS

Do you lead bgs?

And... you lost, you have resorted to bringing up irrelevant stuff to try and stay relevant. Out of all the things to bring up from that topic you chose to point out the obvious. You know damn well I don't lead PvP BGs. And yes we have already discussed this MA thing, no need to be a repeat offender. Feel free to re write and actually bring up some valid points. If not then I guess this conversation is done :)

>Daoc Videos<

Do you lead bgs?

And... you lost, you have resorted to bringing up irrelevant stuff to try and stay relevant. Out of all the things to bring up from that topic you chose to point out the obvious. You know damn well I don't lead PvP BGs. And yes we have already discussed this MA thing, no need to be a repeat offender. Feel free to re write and actually bring up some valid points. If not then I guess this conversation is done :)

Thank you for the clarification. I brought that up because it sounded as if you were calling yourself a leader.
    HERORIUS

Do you lead bgs?

Thank you for the clarification. I brought that up because it sounded as if you were calling yourself a leader.

I know things can be hard to comprehend sometimes. I have lead a few in the past and it isn't something I find enjoyable. Anyways it appears you're out of points to make so I will see you on the battlefield.

>Daoc Videos<

Do you lead bgs?

I know things can be hard to comprehend sometimes. I have lead a few in the past and it isn't something I find enjoyable. Anyways it appears you're out of points to make so I will see you on the battlefield.

How do you comprehend your own words below ?

"You are very guilty of getting angry at people making poor choices. As am I and any other leader."

HERORIUS

Do you lead bgs?

"You are very guilty of getting angry at people making poor choices. As am I and any other leader."

You're still grasping for any possible leverage to turn this into your favor I see. I view that above statement as me saying "You're guilty of rage along with other leaders and myself." Granted I could have worded it different. But considering how much it irked you I am glad I didn't.

>Daoc Videos<
  • I am finding this banter entertaining...keep it up boys!
    [/quote]

I know things can be hard to comprehend sometimes. I have lead a few in the past and it isn't something I find enjoyable. Anyways it appears you're out of points to make so I will see you on the battlefield.[/quote]

[/quote]

Nate, get your NPD in check -- no one cares about your EGO, seriously...... you have no idea what leadership is, without professional help -- you never will.
    Post edited by Xyorman on

Do you lead bgs?

You're still grasping for any possible leverage to turn this into your favor I see. I view that above statement as me saying "You're guilty of rage along with other leaders and myself." Granted I could have worded it different. But considering how much it irked you I am glad I didn't.

So you went from talking about comprehension to now saying you...…….. "could have worded it different"
    ?

HERORIUS

• Even leaders have to vent from time to time.
    ~Westies

Do you lead bgs?

So you went from talking about comprehension to now saying you...…….. "could have worded it different"
    ?

Everything can be worded differently. You're not getting anywhere. Not to mention how you have completely gone off topic trying to make a point that is useless. Just to get a sliver of victory. That is how you know you have a problem.
    Post edited by Impounded on

>Daoc Videos<

Do you lead bgs?

?

Everything can be worded differently. You're not getting anywhere. Not to mention how you have completely gone off topic trying to make a point that is useless. Just to get a sliver of victory. That is how you know you have a problem.

Slaughtered on the battlefield then you tried to go intellectual ?
    HERORIUS

Do you lead bgs?

?

Well technically yes 70+ to 40 would end in slaughter. Intellectual? No.. You tried to make it appear as if I was trying, sure we can go with that. But I know damn well that I am not an intelligent person. The catch is my ego isn't the size of the state I live in.. So I have no problem admitting that :)

>Daoc Videos<

Do you lead bgs?

?

Well technically yes 70+ to 40 would end in slaughter. Intellectual? No.. You tried to make it appear as if I was trying, sure we can go with that. But I know damn well that I am not an intelligent person. The catch is my ego isn't the size of the state I live in.. So I have no problem admitting that :)

Thank you for clarification of both.
    HERORIUS

Do you lead bgs?

?

Thank you for clarification of both.

I suppose when you so desperately need to feel better about yourself it makes sense why you chose this path instead of the main topic of this thread. xD

>Daoc Videos<
    Maybe if Xyorman recruited the server's best group for a night Midgard could turn the tables on the legend Highdamage.

https://twitch.tv/videos/311099880?t=36m24s
    Post edited by ZepHead on