Highlights-- Sunday Night--- Why Is Alb Nation Dominating Everyone ?

edited September 2018 in Videos & Streams
Because we coordinate better than any other realm. A New Alb Nation is upon you !

MT HIT

Xyorman to learn the AJ...........you must hit before they are all dead.

We Push any direction

Banana

Not the best idea in the world on this hit......

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• That banana fight by mt was crazy though. They were waiting with siege and timed their push with the siege. All the sudden catapults we’re flying. Tanks were charging. It was mayhem
  • Let me answer your thread question: 2:1 numbers, multiple BGs. Pretty simple logic, surprised you needed help with that
  • Tanky wrote: »
    Let me answer your thread question: 2:1 numbers, multiple BGs. Pretty simple logic, surprised you needed help with that

All of a sudden the 2 BG's is destroying Midgard night after night ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Tanky wrote: »
    Let me answer your thread question: 2:1 numbers, multiple BGs. Pretty simple logic, surprised you needed help with that

LOL --- you have a vivid imagination; but delusions of grandeur are de rigueur for you <shrug>

• having 2 bg's isn't exactly an easy thing, it can work out nice if hits are coordinated perfectly but that is hard to do and isn't always on time exactly or work out for what ever reason

its a lot easier to just have your realms full force at all times, you try to split up the mid or hib bg and roam around, I don't think you'll be saying its so great
  • edited September 2018 PM

Highest population bonus Mid had all night was 10%. Where were all the other mids?
    Post edited by Ewer on
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

LOL --- you have a vivid imagination; but delusions of grandeur are de rigueur for you <shrug>

The facts are in the past 2 weeks - Midgard has won 2 nights. Both of those nights being on Friday.
    HERORIUS

• Proves my point Nate...2:1 numbers wins. And if Mids only won 2 fights in two weeks maybe albs need nerfing.
    Point being Nate, you've become the Hero at evening. Good job. All you're doing is killing action like he does. Great job.
  • Prove my point further I'm cancelling after this month
    Proves my point Nate...2:1 numbers wins. And if Mids only won 2 fights in two weeks maybe albs need nerfing.
    Point being Nate, you've become the Hero at evening. Good job. All you're doing is killing action like he does. Great job.

Why did mid #'s going from huge to low ? Probably want to look at Mid Leadership.
    HERORIUS

Prove my point further I'm cancelling after this month

I don't think you should quit over it. Maybe more people could get in Smeger's discord? From what I hear, many do not want to join Xyorman's teamspeak. Smeger is more level headed, but only leads once a week.

HERORIUS

• edited September 2018 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Prove my point further I'm cancelling after this month

I don't think you should quit over it. Maybe more people could get in Smeger's discord? From what I hear, many do not want to join Xyorman's teamspeak. Smeger is more level headed, but only leads once a week.

Possible, one would think Leadership is important -- yet ALBS have decided to support a known cheater, who says he wants actions but logs on his hibb to PvE stuff during EURO times <and even during US Prime>, including ALB keeps, and doesn't ever do anything to help clean up that realm further ensuring that actual RvR is dead; not to mention other shady stuff that folks are already complaining about ... who knows why people do what they do...I know what and why you do, as do you -- one day you may even admit it to yourself...

Post edited by Xyorman on
  • What other shady stuff are people complaining about? Inquiring minds want to know
  • Ewer wrote: »

Highest population bonus Mid had all night was 10%. Where were all the other mids?

It wasn't so long ago, you were at the top of the QQ scale, careful son.

We all know it comes in round abouts. Props to mids for actually attacking for a while whilst the albs camp for 3 hours a night.

No problems bringing home 1 relic last night from Herorius CK whilst Albs were underpopulated %40. Maybe you guys could do that when you outnumber everyone else 2:1.
  • Nate, it's not leadership that's Mids problem it's numbers. Here are the facts... You have die hards and you have floaters. I play mid cause I'm a die hard. But many others are now on alb (hence your numbers) cause let's face it, no one likes dying all the time from excessive numbers. So the nightly miss you encounter are the die hards.
  • I switched personally because albs were ridiculously outnumbered for weeks on end and left mid and started playing alb. Now population has swung in albs favor. Maybe I should go back to mid now. Although I am liking the armsman a little too much
  • JakJak
    edited September 2018 PM
    The hit coming out the docks was really good. Great intel on Albs part and nice that they are actually working together. However unfortunate it is that it took a cheater, liar and and an all around a@@ to try and pull you guys together.

Not sure why there is such hate directed to the Mid BG leaders, with the exception of Smeger it seems. Clearly it seems someone has a h@rd-on for a certain Mid leader. Not sure if he should be flattered or scared :wink:

As it has been said; the tide changes. Some days/weeks are good, some days they are not so good.
    Post edited by Jak on
  • Jak wrote: »
    The hit coming out the docks was really good. Great intel on Albs part and nice that they are actually working together. However unfortunate it is that it took a cheater, liar and and an all around a@@ to try and pull you guys together.

Not sure why there is such hate directed to the Mid BG leaders, with the exception of Smeger it seems. Clearly it seems someone has a h@rd-on for a certain Mid leader. Not sure if he should be flattered or scared :wink:

As it has been said; the tide changes. Some days/weeks are good, some days they are not so good.

Thanks for playing DAOC. YCB soon ?
    HERORIUS