TUESDAY NIGHT--- BG BATTLES--- ALBION 4 midgard 1 (Diff mid bg leader gets same treatment)

Welcome back to the club Paindancerr! Smeger, Xyorman, Lavas all had a similar fate the previous 3 nights.
This is a new ALBION you guys are dealing with.

Next

Next

Next

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• New albs he said!?!
  • Weird no videos of hitting nged or ail.. it's ok we'll keep those relics safe for you
  • scerff wrote: »
    Weird no videos of hitting nged or ail.. it's ok we'll keep those relics safe for you

I fully embrace videos from all sides. More videos!
  • scerff wrote: »
    Weird no videos of hitting nged or ail.. it's ok we'll keep those relics safe for you

I find it more weird how the population bonuses change when we take the Ailline tower. Never really supported a realm timer until this. We just kill the hibs that rush the tower and then leave. We will continue to do this.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• So you’re saying that hib numbers skyrocket when an easily defended keep holding a relic is attacked? I cannot believe it! /s off. Must be easy to take the relics when you outnumber both realms combined and have the easiest times during sieges as it is.
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    So you’re saying that hib numbers skyrocket when an easily defended keep holding a relic is attacked? I cannot believe it! /s off. Must be easy to take the relics when you outnumber both realms combined and have the easiest times during sieges as it is.

Wow....Outnumber both realms combined you say ? What happened to all the mid players ?
    HERORIUS

• I was talking about hero during the day when he takes all the relics