edited September 2018 in Videos & Streams
Saturday- Defeat Smeger and Hero
Check
Sunday- Defeat Xyorman 5-1
Check
Monday- Beat down Lavas
Check

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• edited September 2018 PM
    Monday -- PvE a keep and refuse to fight hibbs -- check; silliness with numbers, check.... ego, not in check
    Post edited by Xyorman on
  • Xyor, what you just said is what you do every time you are on...pot kettle blaq?
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • edited September 2018 PM
    Xyorman wrote: »
    Monday -- PvE a keep and refuse to fight hibbs -- check; silliness with numbers, check.... ego, not in check

Hello Xyorman ! DEM HIBBIES YESTERDAY (video below)

Notice when the song says "we crush them Lurikeen"

Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Judging by Nate's post, he wins every single battle against every single enemy all the time which tells me Albion needs nerfing since apparently no one can ever defeat the Albs....again according to Nate.
  • Tanky wrote: »
    Judging by Nate's post, he wins every single battle against every single enemy all the time which tells me Albion needs nerfing since apparently no one can ever defeat the Albs....again according to Nate.

I imagine it is frustrating staying in the sandwich. You don't know if you should keep pushing forward when the MA calls for it, or stop and help your friends dying in the backfield.
    HERORIUS

• Nope....I think Albion needs nerfing. No realm should win every single battle ever encountered
    Nope....I think Albion needs nerfing. No realm should win every single battle ever encountered

I'm glad your only measure of the game is based on the things you see Nate post on these forums. You want some videos of Mids fighting/winning? Rather than QQ post and whine here hop on your mid, get outta that CK, go out, fight, and make your own videos (like Xzzy was doing).
  • Ewer wrote: »
    Tanky wrote: »
    Nope....I think Albion needs nerfing. No realm should win every single battle ever encountered

I'm glad your only measure of the game is based on the things you see Nate post on these forums. You want some videos of Mids fighting/winning? Rather than QQ post and whine here hop on your mid, get outta that CK, go out, fight, and make your own videos (like Xzzy was doing).

Hey scooter....go to the dictionary and look up "sarcasm" if you really think I'm being serious with my posts.
    Ewer wrote: »
    Tanky wrote: »

Hey scooter....go to the dictionary and look up "sarcasm" if you really think I'm being serious with my posts.

Well next time use /s! https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=/s