Foil hat bug

So i use it and while trying to put mighty eyes back on screen glitches and i end up with 2 foil hats in pack and no mighty eyes in pack. Appeal submitted waiting... @Broadsword

Comments

• you wear tin foil hats to ? nice ya I like to keep 2 aswell just incase
  • Did you put them on the floor already and picked them up? Helped me last time an item bugged.
    Daoc Moderator

Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<

Your Thread was closed to early? Feel free to PM me !
  • Hmmm. I have a weird bug too. every time I fight Hejoridi, it seems like his character gets stuck on engage until half of the realm shows up to help him out. What do you think causes that?
  • Laddimyr wrote: »
    Hmmm. I have a weird bug too. every time I fight Hejoridi, it seems like his character gets stuck on engage until half of the realm shows up to help him out. What do you think causes that?

Stick to the topic pls. He reported a bug, there is no reason for offtopic in this thread.
    Daoc Moderator

Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<

Your Thread was closed to early? Feel free to PM me !
  • edited April 2018 PM
    Amadeus wrote: »
    Laddimyr wrote: »
    Hmmm. I have a weird bug too. every time I fight Hejoridi, it seems like his character gets stuck on engage until half of the realm shows up to help him out. What do you think causes that?

Stick to the topic pls. He reported a bug, there is no reason for offtopic in this thread.

To be fair, we should probably have a child-board specifically for bug reporting so it's easier to find if you're say, John. Then actual bug reports don't get lost in a sea of varied topics.
    Post edited by smakadop on
  • smakadop wrote: »
    Amadeus wrote: »
    Laddimyr wrote: »

To be fair, we should probably have a child-board specifically for bug reporting so it's easier to find if you're say, John. Then actual bug reports don't get lost in a sea of varied topics.

Saucy Imps...

Gonna be stew'd down to jelly