Statues for pve/raid leading accomplishments in the Capital of each city.

edited April 2018 in General Board
Has this ever been discussed? Solic imo opinion should have a statue at least on Hib side and i know he has did several on Alb and Mid also.
Post edited by GlissZewks on

Comments

  • GlissZewks wrote: »
    Has this ever been discussed? Solic imo opinion should have a statue at least on Hib side and i know he has did several on Alb and Mid also.

    It would be Tully in Albion, @Gig helped me out many times in Midgard as well.
  • Honestly think more should be done in game to recognise achievements of players. Whether guild leaders, rvr champs, or pve kings.
  • I don't think these are necessary. While I do appreciate the effort PVE raid leaders put in to help their realms, there are countless PVE raid leaders to be recognized, who decides the worth of one PVE raid leader over another?
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • edited April 2018 PM
    I think many BG leaders appreciate players that appreciate what they do to the game and how much they help. I don't think a statue in a capital city needs to recognise that. As Sovereign has said there are lots of raid leaders now that have contributed to all 3 realms and that is what the game needs. Starting to point out one I don't think is fair on the others.

    I'm glad people enjoy my raids and appreciate what I do but I don't expect Broadsword to give me a statue for my efforts. At the end of the day I enjoy doing it and helping players get stuff they need. If it was me I would want more content for PvE so players get the full experience of the safe side in DAoC that aren't being used.

    I'll always give feedback to broadsword on making PvE better for the game so we all enjoy it.
    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • Solicfear1 wrote: »
    I think many BG leaders appreciate players that appreciate what they do to the game and how much they help. I don't think a statue in a capital city needs to recognise that. As Sovereign has said there are lots of raid leaders now that have contributed to all 3 realms and that is what the game needs. Starting to point out one I don't think is fair on the others.

    I'm glad people enjoy my raids and appreciate what I do but I don't expect Broadsword to give me a statue for my efforts. At the end of the day I enjoy doing it and helping players get stuff they need. If it was me I would want more content for PvE so players get the full experience of the safe side in DAoC that aren't being used.

    I'll always give feedback to broadsword on making PvE better for the game so we all enjoy it.

    Solic do you realize how many people have came back to the game because of the pve raid leaders? A ton! my self included because of your commitment to this game (PASSION!). Your raids make it Really easy to get back into the game without burning out along the way. Most of those statues are of people that have made commitments for themselves not the community which needs to change.
  • edited April 2018 PM
    GlissZewks wrote: »
    Solicfear1 wrote: »
    I think many BG leaders appreciate players that appreciate what they do to the game and how much they help. I don't think a statue in a capital city needs to recognise that. As Sovereign has said there are lots of raid leaders now that have contributed to all 3 realms and that is what the game needs. Starting to point out one I don't think is fair on the others.

    I'm glad people enjoy my raids and appreciate what I do but I don't expect Broadsword to give me a statue for my efforts. At the end of the day I enjoy doing it and helping players get stuff they need. If it was me I would want more content for PvE so players get the full experience of the safe side in DAoC that aren't being used.

    I'll always give feedback to broadsword on making PvE better for the game so we all enjoy it.

    Solic do you realize how many people have came back to the game because of the pve raid leaders? A ton! my self included because of your commitment to this game (PASSION!). Your raids make it Really easy to get back into the game without burning out along the way. Most of those statues are of people that have made commitments for themselves not the community which needs to change.

    I totally appreciate that Zewk but there so many battlegroup leaders running PvE now and that we would have 50 status in the capital cities. Maybe once in a while on the newsletters and stuff they could put something up saying thanks to such and such for leading this or whatever but I think it would be hard for broadsword to manage in my opinion.

    Who knows maybe broadsword have something up their sleeve but I'm not fussed really. I just enjoy running them and only thing I have time for these days. :D
    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
Sign In or Register to comment.