Nate, do we really need all these threads ?

stop masturbating on the forum. if your ego was any more massive, it would collapse on itself and hide itself beyond an event horizon.
Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.

Comments

• Seconded... Can you create a videos forum or something so the general forum isnt just all one person spamming trash videos?
  • videos of gameplay showing the game is alive and kicking is a lot better then the posts you bad noobs make qqing your class sux because you're terrible at this game
  • everyone on the forums QQ the game is dead, nate is showing it is alive and fully still fun capable, and because of his posts a lot of people are logging on alb to go fight, and the nightly rvr is back to being popin again

its ok to qq at people but choose your qq's wisely, looking stupid is not a good look for you, the game, or anyone
  • Muylae wrote: »
    stop masturbating on the forum. if your ego was any more massive, it would collapse on itself and hide itself beyond an event horizon.

Hello Muylock. I have found that the number of players and action is increasing in Albion. This is good for the game as some of the former alb bg leaders walked away from the game when Midgard just steam rolled everything.

I understand these videos are not popular to the players of Midgard as they are used to winning all of the time.
    Maybe I will see you on the battlefield soon. Take care of yourself.

Nate
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    videos of gameplay showing the game is alive and kicking is a lot better then the posts you bad noobs make qqing your class sux because you're terrible at this game

There is a difference between showing the game is not dead and propaganda. Nate is saying he and his Alb bg are winning a lot when Mid claims he is losing most of the fights and especially after this weekend he said he and his Alb BG destroyed Hib and Mid I posted the truth of the videos of Carol streaming the U.S. Primetime of Albs losing almost every single fight vs the Hib and Mid bgs. We want the the truth not propaganda of him maybe winning one fight out of 10 each night. Get the story straight or else he is just showing him winning one fight a night vs all his losses.
  • keep bringing it :) Nate is good for me getting RPs thank you nate

• I'm torn on this. I actually thought the same thing as the OP that every time I come to the official forums all I see is more new posts by Nate. However, I also agree with @Huehuaehue as well that if Nate wasn't posting then there wouldn't be many new posts.
  • Daelin wrote: »
    We want the the truth not propaganda

its just a game lol, hes just having fun, everyone who plays know what happens so who cares, hes just simply bringing joy to a lot of albs by letting them see some of the fun fights they win on camera they can watch over and over again, and see them selves ripping it up in the background, or perhaps even learn something for next time to be better as a whole

if you don't like only the alb fights being shown, then go download recording software yourself, it is free and very simple to use

• Daelin wrote: »
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    videos of gameplay showing the game is alive and kicking is a lot better then the posts you bad noobs make qqing your class sux because you're terrible at this game

There is a difference between showing the game is not dead and propaganda. Nate is saying he and his Alb bg are winning a lot when Mid claims he is losing most of the fights and especially after this weekend he said he and his Alb BG destroyed Hib and Mid I posted the truth of the videos of Carol streaming the U.S. Primetime of Albs losing almost every single fight vs the Hib and Mid bgs. We want the the truth not propaganda of him maybe winning one fight out of 10 each night. Get the story straight or else he is just showing him winning one fight a night vs all his losses.

Yeah dude lets have Nate post every single video of the alb bg losing because thats what the people really want to see.... smh. You do realize that prior to Nate deciding to MA/lead the alb bg yall literally had nothing to fight... It was hero doing his regular pve of keeps and xyorman/annamarie literally roaming with 4-6 fg's with nothing to fight.
    everyone on the forums QQ the game is dead, nate is showing it is alive and fully still fun capable, and because of his posts a lot of people are logging on alb to go fight, and the nightly rvr is back to being popin again

its ok to qq at people but choose your qq's wisely, looking stupid is not a good look for you, the game, or anyone

I miss the days when the only active threads on here were QQ posts about how much Healers suck.
  • sorry nate if i was overly offensive.

i like you.

but if people want to promote daoc, this is not the right channel.

this is preaching to the choir as far as promoting the game goes.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • I don't zerg, and at first found his posts annoying, but I understand what he is trying to do and I can easily just scroll past his many posts to find things I am looking for just fine it's not hard. But this thread has brought up a good point in that there should probably be a few other channels for stuff like this
  • Ewer wrote: »
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    everyone on the forums QQ the game is dead, nate is showing it is alive and fully still fun capable, and because of his posts a lot of people are logging on alb to go fight, and the nightly rvr is back to being popin again

I miss the days when the only active threads on here were QQ posts about how much Healers suck.

Lmao that thread should never be allowed to see the light of day again.
  • Nate has breathed new life into the albion US BG! Good for him! Nothing wrong with his videos!

I agree but feel it would be way better on a videos section rather than 15 out of 20 threads being his videos on a general chat.
  • I´ve heard of epic zerg wiping vids of fgs killing zergs but videos of zerging ? Didnt know that was even a thing till I saw Nates forum spam. Maybe make one thread for all of your videos or so?
  • he only opposes fgs as most of his zerg is realm hoppers. Too bad realm pride in this game is dead.
  • he only opposes fgs as most of his zerg is realm hoppers. Too bad realm pride in this game is dead.

This new Alb Nation caused Xyorman's bg to log on Albion to kill him over and over ? Impossible !

I don't believe this to be true !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781