----------------SUNDAY Night Bg RvR------- 3 Way Battle Fun -------------

edited August 2018 in Videos & Streams
Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• lol glad the hibs helped you get 1 video...how did the other 3 hours go? thanks again for the 130k night! we love you!
  • this was 1 on the very few im ever around for, albs did do a good job tho

fun fights win or lose are the key for everyone, its just a game we all try to enjoy together

very exciting to see how alive the game is, there is still great fun to be had on live
  • lol glad the hibs helped you get 1 video...how did the other 3 hours go? thanks again for the 130k night! we love you!

I'll have peanut butter and jelly on that sandwich. Thanks for making it for us Pain. I'm guessing your the MA who decided to stay in the middle lol
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• I am glad your back! Thanks for the RPs made over 100k :)
  • Clumsy wrote: »
    I am glad your back! Thanks for the RPs made over 100k :)

Thanks I enjoy the fights
    HERORIUS