probably stupid question but...

i came back 2 weeks ago after many many years. i went hibernia since i always and only played there since eu launch in 2002. but i must say i'm pretty bored of the same realm after 16 years :) i like how heror and solic play rvr bg though. so my question is: is there someone like them in the other 2 realms? i mean, putting up a rvr bg everyday?

Comments

• Skywalker wrote: »
    i came back 2 weeks ago after many many years. i went hibernia since i always and only played there since eu launch in 2002. but i must say i'm pretty bored of the same realm after 16 years :) i like how heror and solic play rvr bg though. so my question is: is there someone like them in the other 2 realms? i mean, putting up a rvr bg everyday?

Skywalker we have just the place for you in Albion. I don't know what time zone you play- but USA primetime here.
    We would love to have you.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • i'm EU. have been playing both EU and NA primetime last 2 weeks since my girlfriend was in holiday but she'll come back tomorrow and i'm not sure if i'll have the time again :)
  • Zerg's on mid happen Mon, weds, thurs with annamariede 7pm gmt
    Alb's not so much