Yeias Vs Natebruner

After about 5 fights with you vanishing away.... I caught you with a stun before you could vanish again. Skill > Vanish
I had just beat down a sb and used nothing hence my life was a little down.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Can you post the clip of you running away from me into mid dragon to try to suicide?
  • Butch wrote: »
    Can you post the clip of you running away from me into mid dragon to try to suicide?

Learn solo and I'll put you in one.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited August 2018 PM
    So that's a no?

I'm not sure how to solo. Do I need to buy a rank 12 account first?
    Post edited by Butch on
  • Butch wrote: »
    So that's a no?

I'm not sure how to solo. Do I need to buy a rank 12 account first?

I'll put you in my video when you come try to solo me. Seems easy to understand
    HERORIUS

• edited August 2018 PM
    Idk the only videos you post is when u get lucky and win. All the information you state is null imo.. Especially since you keyboard turn ect... Js stick to zerging you're better off. Not to mention you spam these forums with nonsense.
    Post edited by Jollygreenjerk on
  • edited August 2018 PM
    Can anyone give me some information on soloing? I'm trying to figure out if banelords interrupt archers/casters?

Any help is appreciated.
    Post edited by Butch on
  • Idk the only videos you post is when u get lucky and win. All the information you state is null imo.. Especially since you keyboard turn ect... Js stick to zerging you're better off. Not to mention you spam these forums with nonsense.

I should go to Vegas with these odds.
    HERORIUS