Natebruner Leads the Albion BG for the 2nd Consecutive Night into Battle ! (Raw Video Highlights)

edited August 2018 in Videos & Streams
After successfully taking back our relic yesterday-- we had some fun fights tonight! While being outnumbered we still tried to stay aggressive and make the keeps of Midgard turn RED again. Fun stuff !

How you hold the Front Door!

The Smash at BLENDRAKE!

Smash at HLID!

Called In AIr Support

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Died a few times but was fun bringing the fights to the enemy and forcing action.
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Died a few times but was fun bringing the fights to the enemy and forcing action.

We were around 40% bonus during the night- was great action for a Monday !
    We still need more TWF's and ST friars :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• I have pbae, st and twf, I just cant play all 3 at the same time. We also need more speed classes too. Sucks having such a lack of minstrels for siege buff, speed, sojo and sos
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I have pbae, st and twf, I just cant play all 3 at the same time. We also need more speed classes too. Sucks having such a lack of minstrels for siege buff, speed, sojo and sos

Yeah I don't think we had one mini-buff last night. But we are pushing hard and we are being aggressive and holding our own now :) Need a few more folks to come over and Make Albion Great Again !

RESTORE THE GLORY !
    HERORIUS

• Yeah, so everyone roll minstrels, rejuv friars and reavers plz :) Seems to be a lack of sorcs too, which is odd.
  • Ogrehal--- Big Props for having SIEGE all night for us. Dude is the man
    HERORIUS

• Ewer wrote: »
    BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    ...Seems to be a lack of sorcs too, which is odd.

There can be only one!

Ewalien is the chosen sorc !
    HERORIUS