Good Fight Kattlyrique

edited August 2018 in Videos & Streams
You kited me forever girl

( I won't even post the video-- you seem to doubt my play for some reason)
Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• edited August 2018 PM
    I'll tell you where you messed up if you like.

https://imgur.com/dptT5Qw

https://i.imgur.com/dptT5Qw.jpg
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Another one bites the dust lol
  • Another one bites the dust lol

She kited me across Hibernia. Zephr on inc and then kited as the dog stayed on me. It was as if she didn't think I had ip or that charge would come up again.

HERORIUS

• edited August 2018 PM
    Must have a hard time turn shooting n kiteing like the pros lol or forget about the mass tool kit hunters have with snares ect.
    Post edited by Jollygreenjerk on
  • Kat still want to be besties, lol.
  • KatKat
    edited August 2018 PM
    Damn...guess I should read this board more. Though your ego might not understand this, you did not win that fight. My computer lost me that fight. Had no idea that was you. Though banned from PC, you probably still read it. But if not: http://www.postcount.net/forum/showthread.php?220933-npc-and-players-disappearing

I have had toons/npc's disappearing on me for a couple of weeks now. but, any time you want a rematch, come back out to moy.
    Post edited by Kat on
  • Kat wrote: »
    Damn...guess I should read this board more. Though your ego might not understand this, you did not win that fight. My computer lost me that fight. Had no idea that was you. Though banned from PC, you probably still read it. But if not: http://www.postcount.net/forum/showthread.php?220933-npc-and-players-disappearing

Any time you want a rematch, come back out to moy.

You kited the whole fight. It was the 2nd charge you were not prepared for.
    HERORIUS

• KatKat
    edited August 2018 PM
    so basically ignoring everything I just said. typical - just a waste of my time

If you have the balls, come back to gy by moy for rematch, sometime.
    Post edited by Kat on

I've been there everyday since I killed you.
    HERORIUS

• Damn Kat talkin bout dem balls
  • @Natebruner where was our few fights from the other night? I've seen so many of your posts for weeks now and have been itching to finally fight your merc yet you post no vids with me. Makes me sad!

WOWEEEE
  • KatKat
    edited August 2018 PM
    /yawn

189p6ji6cccd.jpg
    Post edited by Kat on
    /yawn

189p6ji6cccd.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOF. Easy Fight or what kitty kat?
  • Butch wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    /yawn

189p6ji6cccd.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOF. Easy Fight or what kitty kat?

Not even a 'gf'...dayam
  • "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

• KatKat
    edited August 2018 PM
    LOL - thats too funny. I thought you were Dnn - he messages me with random named toons....then wanted confirmation. So you knew I had computer issues. 10/10 for trolling. That was well played
    Post edited by Kat on
  • KatKat
    edited August 2018 PM
    double post

Post edited by Kat on
    LOL - thats too funny. I thought you were Dnn - he messages me with random named toons....then wanted confirmation. So you knew I had computer issues. 10/10 for trolling. That was well played

/hug
    HERORIUS