Buff charges are actually horribly annoying

As you may or may not know, players can use buff charges from items to become unshearable. While I do like the fact that buffing yourself with regular buffs makes you unshearable I do not think it´s a great idea to have charge items work like this aswell.

Buffing yourself with charge items is more complicated than using regular item charges since you have to equip buff bonus items every single time you want to use a charge and the buff charge will only last for ~10-12 mins and will share the item use cooldown of your other items. It is so annoying to use that although being unshearable is amazing, most players choose to only use these items when they know that they are about to fight a very strong group.

I feel that this needs to be looked at. Either make it so that buff bonus items wont affect item charges or make it so that item charges can be sheared aswell.

Comments

• I think the most annoying is how short a duration celerity pots are. Those **** should be at least 15 minutes
  • Champion buff and charges should be shearable , its seriously annoying during a fight when a pure tank are immune to shear buff ..... please fix this ...
  • Hellblast wrote: »
    Champion buff and charges should be shearable , its seriously annoying during a fight when a pure tank are immune to shear buff ..... please fix this ...

Well I feel like that´s more of a balance issue maybe while the thing with charge items is just a pain to use all the time.
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I think the most annoying is how short a duration celerity pots are. Those **** should be at least 15 minutes

agree
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Hellblast wrote: »
    Champion buff and charges should be shearable , its seriously annoying during a fight when a pure tank are immune to shear buff ..... please fix this ...

it's seriously annoying that you can't shear a vamp.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Lets be honest here! Shearing buffs should have never made it to live daoc!

It should be a debuff of the full value of the buff for a limited amount of time.