Midgard Delivers a Present To Albion Tonight---- Yes I'm singing in the background

Thanks to my old friends over there ! Odin Willed It !

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Sing along folks!

Thank you for being a friend.
    Travel down the road and back again.
    Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant.

And if you threw a party, invited everyone you knew.
    You would see the biggest gift would be from me
    and the card attached would say,
    thank you for being a friend.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Ant you nailed it with this song selection !

Ty sir !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited July 2018 PM
    Interesting, Realm vs Realm at it's finest.

Had a similar thing happen a few weeks back with Albs logging on their Mids ready to ninja the relic as we took Ailnne. Those mids then ran it all the way Alb Relic Gate and dropped it for their friends to recover.

I'm not gonna lose sleep over it, i just find it interesting because them, like others (example in this thread) - preach about this sort of thing and are guilty as everyone else.

Post edited by tald on
  • tald wrote: »
    Interesting, Realm vs Realm at it's finest.

Had a similar thing happen a few weeks back with Albs logging on their Mids ready to ninja the relic as we took Ailnne. Those mids then ran it all the way Alb Relic Gate and dropped it for their friends to recover.

I'm not gonna lose sleep over it, i just find it interesting because them, like others (example in this thread) - preach about this sort of thing and are guilty as everyone else.

It's like Christmas in July ! As the 16 of us in the BG ran the relic back home we discussed in region how the glorious battle was won. Many congratulated us in our efforts, and on the success of the BG bringing home the relic.
    HERORIUS

• So, mids take relic from albion, hibs take said relic away from mid, and mids take said relic from hibs and give back to albion, the reason we didn't give it back to albion when we took it from mids was because we felt albs would just have it raided again from mids heh
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • edited July 2018 PM
    This game is sick sometimes.. No wonder people are leaving lol

More like xrealm vs realm LOL
    Post edited by Jollygreenjerk on
  • This game is sick sometimes.. No wonder people are leaving lol

More like xrealm vs realm LOL

I thought it was a nice gesture.
    HERORIUS

• DaRedANT wrote: »
    Sing along folks!

I flagged your post for being too awesome.
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    Sing along folks!

I flagged your post for being too awesome.

The kind gestures never get the publicity they deserve
    HERORIUS

• I believe the spirit of it all, was to bolster some pride/momentum in Alb. People don't want to see a realm beaten into submission in this game. Takes all the fun out of it. Maybe, Albs will come out and play more, who knows.

Killing Pain was pretty sad though.
  • Jak wrote: »
    I believe the spirit of it all, was to bolster some pride/momentum in Alb. People don't want to see a realm beaten into submission in this game. Takes all the fun out of it. Maybe, Albs will come out and play more, who knows.

In their defense it was never stated that he was delivering behind the tower to the bg. So they didn't expect a solo mid back there. I didn't hit him but then again I knew what was coming.
    HERORIUS

• edited July 2018 PM
    Jak wrote: »
    I believe the spirit of it all, was to bolster some pride/momentum in Alb. People don't want to see a realm beaten into submission in this game. Takes all the fun out of it. Maybe, Albs will come out and play more, who knows.

I'm confused, how does one realm partly responsible for taking the relic in the first place, giving it back to the realm "beaten into submission" bolster pride/momentum in that realm? If anything, to me it shows just how beaten into submission Albion is when the enemy realms have to give back relics that have been captured for a month+.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
  • there is only one sort of music for midgard....

Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Jak wrote: »

I'm confused, how does one realm partly responsible for taking the relic in the first place, giving it back to the realm "beaten into submission" bolster pride/momentum in that realm? If anything, to me it shows just how beaten into submission Albion is when the enemy realms have to give back relics that have been captured for a month+.

I think it was a nice gesture, because the game needs to be competitive. No fun zerging down an under-populated realm (hence the reason I have been playing Alb).

I see your named in vent, but I haven't seen your toons. Are you not playing Alb now that they have been getting their ass kicked?

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • I've been called the song bird of my generation...… Just throwing that out there.
    HERORIUS