ALBION - SATURDAY NIGHT-- A BG TRAIN STARTS TO FORM (must see vids)

Thanks to Terrianna for leading. We have gotten our teeth kicked in a lot lately but this night we saw huge strides. Thanks to all the albs who pushed and assisted my targets. It makes a huge difference as you can see in the 2 fights we had tonight. Don't be afraid of the challenge, it makes winning that much better.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Straight baller bruh. Too bad I can’t long on early enough to bring my arms to that gravy train...
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Sym wrote: »
    Straight baller bruh. Too bad I can’t long on early enough to bring my arms to that gravy train...

Make Albion Melee Great Again !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• I believe in the 2nd video this guy was the lucky winner of the "Banner"

https://search.camelotherald.com/#/character/9R29wRZSSP8
    HERORIUS

• Glad to see yall actually fighting but BS giving you rp bonus when you surely had twice the numbers is beyond me.
  • edited July 2018 PM
    What would be better to play? I have a solo staff friar templated, rr 4 untemplated tic or rr2 half templated reaver? I wanna try alb since I logged in mid last 2 weekends and eventually logged in less than 2 hours cause I was so bored :(

I can respec or xfer plat and template whatever would work best
    Post edited by BurkleyRIP on
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    What would be better to play? I have a solo staff friar templated, rr 4 untemplated tic or rr2 half templated reaver? I wanna try alb since I logged in mid last 2 weekends and eventually logged in less than 2 hours cause I was so bored :(

Either one would be welcome in Alb, both preform well in rvr if played right.

Nice video, great to see Albs working together and assisting on people. No healing in the world is going to save you if you assist.

That push in was terrible from Mids. Half the bg stayed out (no names mentioned here) while the rest pushed and got slaughtered. Eventually they will get it right :)

Poor Clumsy and Hedgie being called out there....
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »

Bring whatever you enjoy out. There heretic is great for AOE- but play what is fun for you.
    We would love to have ya
    HERORIUS

• edited July 2018 PM
    I took your banner lastnight btw, ill sell it to you if you want it back ;)

... Fyi probably shouldnt over extend with your banner summoned.
    Post edited by Drlovegood on
    <Chaos Theory>

Message me for an 8v8 if you wanna try me.
  • Drlovegood wrote: »
    I took your banner lastnight btw, ill sell it to you if you want it back ;)

... Fyi probably shouldnt over extend with your banner summoned.

If you killed me then you earned it. I'll never stop pushing as the MA
    HERORIUS