Quality of Life Items

I very much appreciate items like the Foil Hat of Swirling Thoughts that ports you back to Goth from any PvE zone.

Are there any other items like this that are attainable through any means that simply make life easier?

On a side note, I noticed there’s something called a “Bottomless Nereid Potion” that I’m assuming came from some event I missed? If that does what it’s name suggests it does, it would really qualify for answering this question but I have no idea where to get it.

Comments

• The bottomless nereid potion is from various events where they give gifts away. Whether or not it improves one's QoL is debatable. It can some times be a bottomless PITA that's not there when you need it.

The Recharger is a great QOL item. You can get it in the kings room. It will recharge items and act as a portable vendor.
  • Bottomless water pots were from Anniversary gift boxes. They are always selling on player houses, in the housing zone. There are always Bottomless Dye pots. Some from veteran rewards, some from bp merchants from many years ago.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4506 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 443 444 445 447
    Ywain 1 Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Ahhh thank you. I found one selling on housing merchants but of course the merchant was full.
  • Seethyr wrote: »
    I very much appreciate items like the Foil Hat of Swirling Thoughts that ports you back to Goth from any PvE zone.

Are there any other items like this that are attainable through any means that simply make life easier?

On a side note, I noticed there’s something called a “Bottomless Nereid Potion” that I’m assuming came from some event I missed? If that does what it’s name suggests it does, it would really qualify for answering this question but I have no idea where to get it.

I think there was a gem or something that turned you into a lion that gave you top speed in the PvE zones.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • Dreamscape wrote: »
    Seethyr wrote: »

I think there was a gem or something that turned you into a lion that gave you top speed in the PvE zones.

The gem is called Gem of Swift Travels - Lion is on Alb, Mid is Gryphon and Hib looks like a deer. Think dropped by an event some years ago. Maybe in Housing some are still available.
  • That gem sounds really interesting. Is it tradeable?
  • Yes it is and you can charge it (50g per Charge) 300 Charges the gem has.
  • edited May 25 PM
    Seethyr wrote: »

Note that the infinite water breathing potion creates a "normal" water breathing potion in your inventory, which you then use. For most cases, I find a Mythrain of the Ektos (spelling error) or the Dragon Movement Mythrain superior alternatives - since that gives you 100% water movement speed for cost of a single inventory spot.

That out of the way, is the Anniversary Tinderbox re-chargable? I'm one of the few people who does PvE anymore, and that sure would be handy if it could be recharged.
    Post edited by Northerncross_G on
    - The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
  • If anyone is selling that gem I’m buying.