Pendragon Update - Patch 1.128c

Patch 1.128c is now on Pendragon! This patch includes a large change to the resist debuff system in order to help facilitate more options in group setups, along with other class changes.

Highlights
  • Resist Debuffs Reworked
  • Class Changes
  • Less Popular Spec Lines Adjusted
  • Bug Fixes
  • Other Changes

Please hop on Pendragon and check out the below changes! Let us know your thoughts and report any issues you may find in the 1.128c patch channels in our official DAoC Discord, thank you!

Important Note:
We highly suggest separating out your normal game directory from your Pendragon game directory *before* patching and testing on Pendragon.

Click here to visit the DAoC Herald for the full notes!
DAoC Community Lead
Broadsword Online Games
Tagged:

Comments

• edited February 29 PM
    These are interesting changes - thank you for fixing the invader seals - very much appreciate - the platinum ingot fix is also EXTREMLY helpful.

Appreciate the work you're doing.
    Post edited by Northerncross_G on
    - The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
  • Anyway we can see about getting Kaptkents NPC put in with this patch?
  • edited March 10 PM
    The changes to the classes are interesting - but I'm biased towards valks.

Would it be possible to set up a way to demolish or allow a guild house to expire? We'd love to move the guild house near the rest our members, but there doesn't seem to be a way to knock it down. In the old days we'd just stop paying rent on it and let it time out.

Thanks for all your hard work!
    Post edited by Northerncross_G on

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
  • Starting to steal from the other place, nice.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • Dreamscape wrote: »
    Starting to steal from the other place, nice.

Totally fair play. One good theft warrants another.

Starting to steal from the other place, nice.

Totally fair play. One good theft warrants another.

Hopefully they pay more attention to all the things the other place is doing in hopes of bringing people back. Speaking of which, how is the population now-a-days?
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus

Hopefully they pay more attention to all the things the other place is doing in hopes of bringing people back. Speaking of which, how is the population now-a-days?

I got Navareen, Nerf, Bridog, Littlepirate, Trunal, and Xaylla to come back. Working on Carnale - and hopefully he can yank Motiv back in. Had a 60 min guild once, trying to restore it one player at a time.

• The changes to the classes are interesting - but I'm biased towards valks.

Would it be possible to set up a way to demolish or allow a guild house to expire? We'd love to move the guild house near the rest our members, but there doesn't seem to be a way to knock it down. In the old days we'd just stop paying rent on it and let it time out.

Thanks for all your hard work!

At the moment no, but it is something asked for a lot and on our long, long, list of ideas.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games

• At the moment no, but it is something asked for a lot and on our long, long, list of ideas.

Ahhh excellent - thank you!

• I got Navareen, Nerf, Bridog, Littlepirate, Trunal, and Xaylla to come back. Working on Carnale - and hopefully he can yank Motiv back in. Had a 60 min guild once, trying to restore it one player at a time.
    That's awesome that you got those players back. I remember the old Navareen Nation stealth zergs, those were the days.

• Umodian wrote: »
    That's awesome that you got those players back. I remember the old Navareen Nation stealth zergs, those were the days.

Nerf is getting a fellow named Lambeau to come back - the name sounds familiar, but it's been so many years.