Please update the class data on the website

The class information on the website is horrendously out of date. Among many other things, it still has information for the original necromancer which is completely useless at this point. It would be better just to take that part of the website down altogether rather than to have it include so much misinformation. I will never understand why updating this wasn't a priority leading up to the launch of EC since it gave a really bad impression to any new players who were giving the game a try. New players shouldn't need to stumble across the third-party character builder that has mostly up-to-date information.

As an aside, you could bring back the original necromancer. I liked it much better. I went from having a necromancer main to not playing one at all.

Comments

• you would think that for a paying service they would actual do that, right ?
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • i agree there's really no excuse for bad documentation
  • Muylae wrote: »
    you would think that for a paying service they would actual do that, right ?

If you do not expect anything from them, you will never be disappointed by their inaction's.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus