*video* fun fights tonight (6/28/18) back and forth victories, here is 1 i was at

nice to see action isn't dead !

Comments

• oh ya sorry albs in advance all I do is break cc with my aoe to leech rps ! ;p

<3
  • here is natebruners point of view of the same fight on a merc, you can see him in my clip when I click him on accident trying to click all the tanks on him to disease

• JakJak
    edited June 2018 PM
    Towards the end of the night when people actually came out to play instead of hiding, it was better.

Albs, hold your damn ground, stop running. You can hold your own in a fight! In open field, you should be dominating!

<3 watching those blue hammers fly!
    Post edited by Jak on
  • Extremely fun fights. Looks like Paindancer brought the tank train to MA my merc down.
    I knew Alb Nation would rise to the challenge if they saw the greatest light tank of all time standing strong in battle.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited June 2018 PM
    Jak wrote: »
    Towards the end of the night when people actually came out to play instead of hiding, it was better.

Albs, hold your damn ground, stop running. You can hold your own in a fight! In open field, you should be dominating!

<3 watching those blue hammers fly!

Albion just needs a couple more tanks. I will still push for Albion to use teamspeak or discord with a MA. One day it might just happen.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• /hug Nate

Hail :)
    HERORIUS

• Huehuaehue wrote: »
    nice to see action isn't dead !

ice wizards are so under rated ... i love mine.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.