Trying to figure out how to get back into the game...

Honestly, I'm lost. What I've once known to make money I don't think is viable anymore. What's the best thing to do to obtain gear and gold and to temp out a character?

EC Sucks massive tooter, so I'm looking to see what I need to do before I take the plunge again into this place of dread.

Comments

• Everything for the most part can be crafted with bountypoints using the bounty craft option.
    You can also make money by selling bounty recipes. Purchased from the bounty merchants in your respective rvr town.
  • Quiggley wrote: »
    Everything for the most part can be crafted with bountypoints using the bounty craft option.
    You can also make money by selling bounty recipes. Purchased from the bounty merchants in your respective rvr town.

Is the only way to get BP's rvr? or how does that work now?
  • rvr or doing shipwreck / rubble quests, you get these in the relic buff town. you can also get a quest once a month at the docks on ev(island) where you pick up 100 barrels around ev, last time i got 100kbps for that i think.
  • DF drops BPs on mobs that used to drop Diamond seals. You can also run the "old" ToA glass quest line which grants a fair amount of BPs. This quest line also unlocks 3x weekly quests that yield BPs. Technically, some ML mobs drop BPs, but they're not worth the time investment.
  • If you can catch an Otherworlds or Cursed raid, it will help. You will get a lot of bounty points on a Cursed BG raid. Otherworlds gives options on some nice items that are in a lot of templates. daocutils.com, excidio.net and Gear Bunny Fusion are the template tools most commonly used these days. Feel free to join us in DAoC Discord as well at http://discord.gg/daoc
  • you can also farm dragon scales or dragons for certain dragon loot you cant buy with BPS. Can sell them on all three realms maybe 15-20p ea.
  • Lff wrote: »
    you can also farm dragon scales or dragons for certain dragon loot you cant buy with BPS. Can sell them on all three realms maybe 15-20p ea.

I believe dragon scales were done away with. While you cannot currently craft dragon drops and can purchase dragon drops with existing scales, no more scales will drop. I believe BS is waiting for the supply of scales to drop before they add the items onto the bountycraft system, which imo is way passed due.
  • I swear the NF dragons still drop them. Maybe I am wrong. They definitely drop (most) of the loot.
  • Lff wrote: »
    I swear the NF dragons still drop them. Maybe I am wrong. They definitely drop (most) of the loot.

If they do that's a bug. There should be no currency gear drops in the game any longer.
  • The mobs in the classic dragon zones still drop scales last I knew
  • So, just so I'm clear... Darkness Falls no longer drops seals ANYWHERE????
  • Sulinmar wrote: »
    So, just so I'm clear... Darkness Falls no longer drops seals ANYWHERE????

BPs now.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • People will always need Legendary weapons. If you want money look into leggy crafting.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<