Remedy on assassins

Just an idea to think about here. Have we thought about the removal of remedy for assassins?

The reason I say this is because it's really an unneeded timer. It will not unbalance things in assassin vs assassin fights, and it won't effect overall groupability or solo play for any class. Right now it just means you really cant or shouldn't fight an assassin with it down for 5 minutes.

I think this would help the timer dumps we see so often and lopsided fights.

Archers can keep it on a timer to help counter assassins though.

I main a sin on 2 of the 3 realms and would love to see it taken away.

Comments

• Yeah it can be frustrating and unbalancing 1v1 sin fights. But I'd rather keep it in due to stealth zergs when it sometimes allows you to rip multiples.
  • Negative disagree leave it as an RA especially with the nerf to mezz poison it’s the one tool that allows a Sin to reset a fight or leave.
  • edited June 2018 PM
    Can’t remove remedy on sins, then everyone just specs viper 5, no thanks terrible idea.
    Post edited by DaRedANT on
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • I'd rather leave vanish and remedy and get rid of snare poison or make immunity timer and breakable. That Shtuff is iwin
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    Negative disagree leave it as an RA especially with the nerf to mezz poison it’s the one tool that allows a Sin to reset a fight or leave.

Mez poison still needs a nerf tbh and sins don't need the ability to reset any fights. You shouldn't have to kill a sin 3-4 times and having him reset with vanish, mez, or 60% snare it's honestly laughable. Snare poison needs a longer timer too, 30seconds or so. Or just give them back garrote snare at 40%... Only sins I will lose to are those that keep 60% snare poison up the whole fight and getting positionals off on you and making it impossible for you to get positionals off on them