Can we have a Mordred event rather than a Level 1 Caledonia event ?

Well if you want to copy something the ML9 boss did do it right. You're not gaining those players with next event. They're already committed to 2 other freeshards. That last free shard died 2 months ago. The players that came from there came and went already, Pay attention next time.

Comments

• It can't be done on Ywain as has been stated before. I've pushed this since the first one because of the zergs and typically one sided realm depending on prime time (Mid / Alb). Hope that they either figure out how to do it on Pendragon and allow transfers or they release a new server that lifts the current limitations that plagues Ywain.
  • Alus wrote: »
    Well if you want to copy something the ML9 boss did do it right. You're not gaining those players with next event. They're already committed to 2 other freeshards. That last free shard died 2 months ago. The players that came from there came and went already, Pay attention next time.

Which free shards are you referring to? As far as I know, there is only one left and it's shutting down this year.
  • This would be alot of fun, but unfortunately on Live it's a server wide switch to PvP.
  • Yeah would be great to have a pvp event, seems all these albs and mids know how to do is zerg
  • It's funny hearing people from hib complaining about zerging since that's all Hero does (yes I'm aware every realm does it)
  • guess i must have missed the good days of mordred---i just remember toxic peeps campin porters ----
  • The only thing i miss about Mordred is the Shadowclan guild :tongue:
  • Just put it on the Pendragon server.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters