Logging in to Pendragon

Whenever I try logging into Pendragon, I get "Could not write to debug.log" crash message, and the patcher/client crashes.

I have My Documents folder (where debug.log sits) set to all permissions open, and that folder is not set to read only - not sure what's going on.
Tagged:

Comments

• Thank you for the report, Flowerpought, passing it on!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • Could you please check if your debug.log file is set to read-only, and let me know the results?
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • Hi, thanks for following up, will check tomorrow.
  • My camtest wouldn't work until I placed a shortcut on the desktop.
  • edited June 2018 PM
    Debug.log file (in My Documents > Electronic Arts > Dark Age of Camelot) is not set to read only, and all permissions except special permissions are enabled for the file and all the above folders.

Still getting same error.

Putting a shortcut on the desktop did not solve it (thanks for the info tho Cartoan).
    Post edited by Flowerpought on
  • Thank you for the update, Flowerpought, and thank you for the suggestion, Cartoan. Will let our tech guys know and update you once I find out anything!
    Broadsword Online Games

• No update, but more questions :D

Could you specify when exactly you are getting the error message - at what step/what was the last ting you did before it crashed?

After checking that, please try the following:
    Delete the files mft.myp and debug.log, then try logging onto Pendragon again.

Does that change anything? Also, please make sure you are not logged into the live servers while attempting to log onto Pendragon!

Thank you for your checking and trying!
    Broadsword Online Games