I was bored, I had 15 bucks....

So I resubbed after about 14 years. My main was Bedevere - Mixo (bard) / Scubasteve (chanter), and Bolvic (Thane) on Galahad. I'm sick with what might be COVID so I thought I would relive the days of my youth.

How is everyone?

Comments

• Welcome back. When you decide which realm to play, I'm sure some of us can help you get started on updating your temp.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • I no longer have access to that account so I am starting over. Ugg.
  • Bedevere! My home! The swamp donkey ninjas welcome you back!
  • I remember you guys! <3
  • Ugh. The bad news is that even with your account you'd need a template upgrade. the good news is that the king in the throne room will give you a free halfway decent one (and with a few raids or BP crafted items which you would get via a tolken with a 14 year hiatus/returning player... you'd be up and running. If you have any info you can email support@ and they have been very receptive to getting your account info (if they can verify its yours).

Good news is even if you cant get the PW/user info back to transfer your chars over its hella easy to level up now and get to r5+ in a week or two.
  • I'm not even worried about it. Leveling is a joke compared to before and I'm already 37 with minimal play. Bummed that Catacombs is gone, but whatever. I'm just having fun. Hoping to get serious RvR going soon.
  • I'm Mslippy on Ywain9, if y'all want to to holler.